Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Share your best memories and plans for new year, xmas here!

well i thought lets make a thread where people can share their holiday pics, other pics, memories etc.. It is almost christmas, share your plans here and let us know how the party was you were at etc etc
    Note: do not share stuff that is not allowed! (nudity, sexual shit, do not flame, etc etc )
    ofc a pic of you on the beach is allowed lol... you know what i mean

I am gonna start with me:
    tomorow my exams are over and i am gonna party like it was the last day i was on earth xD
    My plans for christmas, new year and the whole holidays are not set yet.. i know i am gonna party like hell again lol ^^
    *Belgian Beer, the best in the world*

Well for my pics part i am gona start with one of the most wonderfull moments in my life... the birth of my sisters daughter:

I am really proud of her... now she is almost 8months old and she is DAM cute

Ok next pic is me in Spain on a BBall-Camp or whatever you call it... i go there every year (costa brava) and every year i enjoy it ... We have fun all day long, we go party etc etc.. this pic was in the middle of the night ^^
    don't laugh at this xD we were just having fun with anything xD

another pic of there, me not really paying attention ^^ i look stupid on most of my pics but well, who cares xD

Well yea i play basketball...i play it A LOT i love it... i train 4times a week max.. average 3 times a week and 1-2 games during the weekend.. max 3 games. This is an old pic, i still had troubles with my knees back then... but now not anymore ^^ i'll try to find new pics

me going for the 3 ^^ 1second later i told that guy who is coming to me: lol pwnd

well that is my part after holidays i am gonna add lot more party pics etc ^^

So what are your best memories, pics, plans etc?

grtz

Share your best memories and plans for new year, xmas here!
    PolitisktNamn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At xmas i think i gonna be with my family , I guess atleast oO, And at new year i'm just ganna stay home with my Girlfriend xD

belrocked's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My best memories of Xmas and new years, def had to be all the sex, and the times in between. What am I going to do for the new year? Eh probally suicide, who knows