Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clever ways to increase Twitch viewer count?

Are there any clever ways to increase your Twitch viewer count through various methods of questionable morality? I'm unaware of the current viability of viewbotting on Twitch and from the last I read it's much more difficult to do so but I do see it happen from time to time. Are there any risk free viewbotting services or methods these days?

I read a blog post of a guy that wanted to see how easy he could gain viewers through code and he got some rediculous amount though that no longer works. Apparently you can't even create multiple window user accounts to each watch a stream anymore which was previously changed to a cap of 10 users per IP address.

I've simply grown tired of seeing well known streamers use viewbots at opportune times to dramatically increase their exposure, they always claim plausible deniability by saying they aren't the ones doing it but rather some random viewer is and it can never be proven unless they opened up the viewbot program on live stream which is just plain ignorance.

What is the best method to quickly and cleverly gaining viewers in a short time frame these days?

Clever ways to increase Twitch viewer count?
    Scumstation's Avatar Super Moderator ♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰♰
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    82/165
    Trade Feedback
    13 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check blackhatworld, i'm sure they'll be a seller there.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Twitch operates on a "Innocent until proven guilty" policy so they will not ban you for viewbotting unless you are stupid enough to admit it, or accidentally show your view bot on stream.

I can also confirm that the blog post you mentioned no longer works. They've significantly improved their protection against the method and have drastically changed their API since. I know that viewbot services do still exist however, so just do some research. There was a streamer recently caught with the viewbot's webpage open, so maybe you can find that video and figure out the name.

Keep in mind, Twitch probably knows you are being viewbotted. It may hurt your chances of being partnered.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know of a method, but if you got a viewer for 4-5 minutes, and they left, is it still good, or only good if they stay for the full show?