1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to start making money doing what you guys do

I might come up as stupid/naive, and no I don't think what you guys do is necessarly easy(although I'm sure it's easier than working your ass off for 8 hours a day just so you could make 1-1.5k$ per month).

I wanted to know what's the most profitable game nowdays and how can I start making money out of it via bots and all sorts of exploits?

Where can I learn how to do this kind of stuff? I always had interest in doing these things, mainly because it includes working within my comfort zone and under my own conditions.

I want to start making money doing what you guys do
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World of Warcraft is still the easiest to get into, simply because there's a large market, a lot of guides and it is pretty easy to do. It isn't anywhere near as profitable as it used to be though, given that the major bot (Honorbuddy) has been steadily going downhill, charging more money, and Blizzard has been banning accounts more regularly.

Simple botting for materials, selling those materials and then selling the gold to other players is going to be the best way to start. Not the most money, but it will get you a good understanding of the whole process. You can start with one account and one bot to begin learning. You won't be making a lot of money to start, but that comes with time.

The real money is in providing services, but if you aren't already playing and good at whichever game it is, they are going to be hard to provide since they involve doing harder activities manually for other people that they don't want to, or can't do themselves.

I've been out of the scene for a few years so I'm not exactly sure what is best anymore, but checking out the WoW Guides section, and Bots & Programs section, you'll probably find some good starting points.

As for other games, never played them so can't comment. RuneScape would still be decent I'd imagine, but don't know anything beyond that.

3. Thanks Shrek Is dead (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    Shrek Is dead's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    World of Warcraft is still the easiest to get into, simply because there's a large market, a lot of guides and it is pretty easy to do. It isn't anywhere near as profitable as it used to be though, given that the major bot (Honorbuddy) has been steadily going downhill, charging more money, and Blizzard has been banning accounts more regularly.

Simple botting for materials, selling those materials and then selling the gold to other players is going to be the best way to start. Not the most money, but it will get you a good understanding of the whole process. You can start with one account and one bot to begin learning. You won't be making a lot of money to start, but that comes with time.

The real money is in providing services, but if you aren't already playing and good at whichever game it is, they are going to be hard to provide since they involve doing harder activities manually for other people that they don't want to, or can't do themselves.

I've been out of the scene for a few years so I'm not exactly sure what is best anymore, but checking out the WoW Guides section, and Bots & Programs section, you'll probably find some good starting points.

As for other games, never played them so can't comment. RuneScape would still be decent I'd imagine, but don't know anything beyond that.
    Thank you! Appreciate the very quick and helpful comment.

Thing is, I did play games like WoW and Runescape for a very short periods of time before, but it was a very long time ago and I've got little to no experience when it comes to these kind of games and MMORPGs in general(never got into MMORPGs too much, despite trying almost every game possible, obviously mostly F2P games). Does it matter?

Also, if I may ask, do you have a rough assumption of how much I'll probably earn at the very beginning?

tylerdavid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am working as a wordpress developer at nuvision health center.