0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:

Petter(Petter7252)

32(14 at time of account creation)

Norway

Played WoW for:

When I first created this account I had probably played for maybe a year or two, don't remember.

why that nick?:

Well my first name was Petter and the numbers was the first 4 numbers of my then home phone number, at age 14 I clearly didn't have a better imagination than that.

Interests outside of MMOwned:

Computers in general, servers, networks etc, all computer related, along with motorcross and cars.

My strengths on MMOwned:

Lurker for 18 years, don't know if that merits a medal or what, even remember the migration from mmowned to ownedcore and the drama surrounding that. I think I remember being active in some posts back in the day, usually in the exploration posts, model editing and with the EMU scene.
    I even meet a buddy from USA thru there, and we even bought a hardware server together back in the day and setup a public wow server for a little while.

Anything else:

I just came here to do a deep dive and see how things have changed through out the years, feeling very nostalgic when reviewing my old posts and remembering how much fun we all used to have back then.
    Sad to think about some of the users I remember talking to have died since then, only a profile with a last activity date in the 2016-2019 range...

Anyways, welcome all new users and hello old friends.
    Last edited by petter7252; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:30 AM.

Introduce yourself
    wrathmastersgaming's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Khulgar

Played WoW for: 20 Years

why that nick?: It was the first original character name I ever came up with.

Interests outside of MMOwned: Collecting G1 Transformers, the Chicago Bears Football Team, spending time with my family and playing some form of World of Warcraft.

My strengths on MMOwned: I'm a disabled, business minded World of Warcraft player here to learn more about the community and how I can actively participate.

Anything else:

I'm typically known as Khulgar or King Khulgar, and have been playing some form of World of Warcraft since release. Retail up until Cataclysm, jumped back in for the very end of MOP and fell off again after the first raid boss in Warlords. I'm a cancer survivor, entrepreneur, father and husband.

More recently, I've started a project called Hellscream, unrelated to any other Hellscream project. I decided on the name Hellscream because that was the first server I played on until the end of TBC when we moved our guild to Area 52 due to population challenges which coincidentally makes it very difficult to attract a population, ironically. When we played on Hellscream there was no random dungeon finder, just general chat and guilds. The first thing that struck me in joining a guild was that players offered help to each other in an effort to advance the guild which seems to be sorely lost in retail since RDF was added.

Due to my experience, my guilds have always focused on being friendly and helpful, creating rules to avoid toxicity seeping into our community. This community and project is no different. Hellscream seeks to establish a brand that interrupts the Private Server market by creating a community with active, friendly and helpful moderators and GM's focused on customer server in order to promote healthy interactions between our players. We invite everyone to join us in nurturing and encouraging integrity in the WoW EMU Community specifically.

We are also looking to an artist and developer to our team. Each team member is passionate about playing Wrath of the Lich King specifically, preferably live in a North American time zone and speak proper English effectively, and have reasonable experience working with C++ & Lua as far as a developer is concerned, and artists who work with Noggit & Blender are welcome to speak with us. Compensation can be discussed prior to joining the team.

If you're interested in joining our community you can visit our website @ Just a moment...

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4243444546