Thanks G/R
    1063/788
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Razer Naga keeps freezing, lagging, and acting up.

I was hoping somebody on here might be a tech person or just more knowledgeable than me about this stuff. I'll give you a little TLDR of what is happening

2012 razer naga, mouse 1: Had it for 3 years, all the sudden it started lagging real bad, you felt that it was always super behind where it should be, eventually just stopped moving. 3 years, not 2 shabby.

Got a new 1. Razer naga epic: Within 2 weeks it started having the exact same issues as the 3 year old one, very delayed mouse and would randomly freeze for 4-6 seconds and/or jump around the screen into random spots and it was unctrollable during these jumping sprees for like 4 seconds than it would stop and you could move it normally again. This one eventually died as well within like 2 weeks, 1 week after acting up.

Mouse 3: Used the insurance on the 1 above and bought new insurance on the this one as well. And while I was at it I got a new mousepad and harddrive cuz i wanted a new HD anyway so I was in a "new slate" kind of mood. It has been about 2 1/2 weeks and today I was playing counter strike and randomly it would spike around my screen and I couldnt control my character , I was legit just spin spiking in a corner. Than when I got off thinking eh maybe this was a coincidence i got on heroes of the storm and I could feel a very distinct but small delay in the mouse so I went back on CS:GO and the mouse would just stop working for like 5 seconds at a time randomly during play. 5-6 times within 10 minutes of play. I minimize the game and its now spiking on my windows as well. It is like it just stops reading the mouse and goes off on its own.

IDK what is going on. I can't really find many fixes nor many people complaining of a spiking issue happening so fast after they buy these things. I play WoW so I love the naga's buttons and would hate to not use one. Some people said uninstall synapse so I did but its still going on. Some people on other forums complain of a mouse lag 4-6 months after purchase but I am getting these issues within 2-3 weeks after buying 2 mice in a row brand new.

I sent an e-mail to support but won't hear back until tomorrow. It is too late in the day for a response today. I figured I would come to the only smart pc site I know of and hope somebody on here might know something I dont because this is super stressful =( and becoming a huge dent in my wallet
    Last edited by Kenneth; 04-06-2015 at 07:41 PM.

Razer Naga keeps freezing, lagging, and acting up.