Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

worst thing you have done in the name of comedy?

Well I have been making a movie for school that is like the chasers, and one of the things we did was try to get into Bass in the Dust (HUGE music concert in Australia... well huge in alice springs anyway [that is the dump where I live!]) using "VIP" passe's and with my friend wearing a jedi cloak. Well we got their and the security wasn't impressed but anyway enough of that...

That got me wondering how far i would go for comedy, and how far i think i will go in the future... which got me wondering how far other people have gone... So i ask you... what is the furthest you have gone/dumbest thing you have done/most trouble you have gotten into all... for just a few laughs!?

Nerdywow!
    Smile. Don't hate. Because you never know when you will die.

worst thing you have done in the name of comedy?
    S-N-A-F-U

Re: worst thing you have done in the name of comedy?

Scammed gold from a goldselling site, where u only pay 0.01$, and i didnt have money on paypal so it got taken of my moms card..

now thats fun....

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, currently, me and Froogle are floating above GM Island on some server, and he summons people to fall to their death and shouts, "EPIC PRANK BY FROOGLE AND TINA"

Does that count?
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

Debt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give my brother's Very VERY expensive(like £1000 i think) golf clubs to charity

nerdywow's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Morteenz View Post
    Scammed gold from a goldselling site, where u only pay 0.01$, and i didnt have money on paypal so it got taken of my moms card..

now thats fun....
    lol! too bad it didnt work hey?

Originally Posted by Errage View Post
    Well, currently, me and Froogle are floating above GM Island on some server, and he summons people to fall to their death and shouts, "EPIC PRANK BY FROOGLE AND TINA"

Does that count?
    bwahahahahaha... thats prettty cool... not exactly what i had in mind though

Originally Posted by Debt View Post
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet lol... im sure he had the last laugh though?

Nerdywow!

Debt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He Sold my Xbox360 to Ca$h converter, i got it back nce i explained the situation though, nice ppl

Loveshock's Avatar Whip it whip it real hard
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's this Mexican restaurant called Jalapeños (it's really damn good), and this security guard, or as I like to call them "rent-a-cops," ordered Carne asada fries and was walking outside to sit at a table. Carne asada fries are basically served on a plate with fries, beef, melted cheese, guacamole, and sour cream. This rent-a-cop was a dick and confiscated my skateboard so when he was walking to his table with his plate on his tray, I run up and yell "C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" and pushed the plate into his face, knocked him over, and ran to where the security office is.

To get my skateboard back I told the guy at the office that I had cancer and I only had 3 months to live and my friend promised to teach me how to skate. Of course the sucker gave me my board back. It was kinda funny cause that same guy saw me last weekend and he was like "Hey aren't you that kid who was gunna die from cancer?" Haha
    Last edited by Loveshock; 09-25-2007 at 05:34 PM.

Matt's Avatar Legendary Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was in 11th grade, and my best buddy was a senior.. well it was the day of his senior prom and he couldnt go because he didnt pay his 'senior dues' cuz hes a broke ass. The senior class that year had an option to pay for the broke asses and let em go anyway but they decided not to and have their prom at a nice place.

Either way I took it upon myself to throw water balloons from a rooftop at nearby kids on their way to prom.. I missed and hit some old guy, didn't hurt em or anything, just plopped em right on the head.
    Amazing Water Balloon Throw video

see you all in hell.

Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I was in 11th grade, and my best buddy was a senior.. well it was the day of his senior prom and he couldnt go because he didnt pay his 'senior dues' cuz hes a broke ass. The senior class that year had an option to pay for the broke asses and let em go anyway but they decided not to and have their prom at a nice place.

Either way I took it upon myself to throw water balloons from a rooftop at nearby kids on their way to prom.. I missed and hit some old guy, didn't hurt em or anything, just plopped em right on the head.

see you all in hell.
    EPIC WIN!!!

Gelormino's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Matt View Post

see you all in hell.

Hah...GJ Matt...Epic Post indeed :P

Adrenalin3's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol Matt thats funny.Well i was in my IC3 class and there are rows of computers on each side of the room.So 1 row after another.I sit in front of 5 people and its funny to unplug there monitors and pull on there mouses and throw them under there desk.When were working on the internet i unplug that to.I also know someone elses login name and pass so im going to mess with it later6):
    see you all in hell.
    Last edited by Adrenalin3; 09-25-2007 at 10:51 PM.

nerdywow's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha Matt that was pretty cool!!!

Nerdywow!

Blindgunner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good on ya m8

Obex's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i once was in the cinema with a 2 mate (one was a girl) and i said to my m8 do the yawn arm move (were you pretend to yawn and put your arm around her) i dint think he would but he did! my other mate stared at the screen and said "that was a very brave thing you did but if you dot remove that arm ill rip it the f*** off"
    Science has not yet taught us if madness is or is not the sublimity of the intelligence.

Herzeleid's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Debt View Post
    Niiiice....

Originally Posted by Loveshock View Post
    There's this Mexican restaurant called Jalapeños (it's really damn good), and this security guard, or as I like to call them "rent-a-cops," ordered Carne asada fries and was walking outside to sit at a table. Carne asada fries are basically served on a plate with fries, beef, melted cheese, guacamole, and sour cream. This rent-a-cop was a dick and confiscated my skateboard so when he was walking to his table with his plate on his tray, I run up and yell "C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!" and pushed the plate into his face, knocked him over, and ran to where the security office is.

To get my skateboard back I told the guy at the office that I had cancer and I only had 3 months to live and my friend promised to teach me how to skate. Of course the sucker gave me my board back. It was kinda funny cause that same guy saw me last weekend and he was like "Hey aren't you that kid who was gunna die from cancer?" Haha
    Rent-A-Cop!? LOL <3 LS! :wave:
    I Wonder why Errage, Dragonsky, and Conflag Pretend to Be Girls. Little Creepy in my Opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast