Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the Sharecraft Supporters, helping dem kidz.

Athene stream: AtheneLIVE -- Stream starts all days at 7PM CET and ends at 2-4am or till they hit the target which is 5K daily(they have been reaching the target since it started 50 days ago.

Sharecraft 2012 -- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND WATCHING THIS PAGE BEFORE YOU JUDGE AND THE LAST WORDS IN THIS THREAD. Thanks.

So i have been seeking for people to support my Fundrazor, since i cant donate but have been spreading my videos of sharecraft, and got around 200+(steam friends i know) people into donating for OPSharecraft.com because i wanna help the kids in Africa.

But i cant donate because i dont have any credit card/debit card or paypal thats the problem, so i seek for help to people to donate for my Fundrazor, instead of donation to Athene's Fundrazor, since he doesnt need to be in the leaderboard because he is the owner of opsharecraft.

Also i didnt had my steam friends todonate on my fundrazor because i didnt thad it up yet.

So the link to mine is:

ShareCraft 2012 - Save the Children East Africa

Before you flame/hate:

I am not forcing you into doing it, i am asking for the community to help me. If you don't want to, just don't do it.

Thanks alot to anyone who does it, i will be choosing 10 people from my Fundrazor and give away prizes, still dont know what prizes tho i will think of something cool or the winners can give ideas.

- Thurok

PS: One more thing, donate to OPSharecraft, Athene and is crew has always been helping the kids with charity events, and this event is gonna mark history.
    (To the ones saying he is gona keep the money, you can check the Live calls on skype with Save the Children, theres around 3 and even one Live from Africa or something cant remembe name of zone, also Athene is a poker player he easily made various millions before he just stopped but can go back into it and get the money easily)

For the Sharecraft Supporters, helping dem kidz.