0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fault's New Blog: Surviving through College

Hey guys, this is a brand new blog I just started. It is a blog that will chronicle my journies through college, and how I am surviving through it. I will give suggestions for studying, having fun, and maintaining your sanity. I also will have reviews of products, ones that I think college students would find interesting. Check it out!

Surviving Through College

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

Fault's New Blog: Surviving through College
    Xel's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    94/51
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting to read. Thanks.

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New update on the blog, check it out!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

Remahlól's Avatar !!jeULyJf8ld1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read it through.. pretty interesting, keep writing stuff Fault!
    Last edited by Remahlól; 10-24-2009 at 09:18 AM.
    19/5/2013

BradSchaefer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the most common questions I am asked is what advice I would give to a high schooler who is thinking about going to college. I tell them that it's important to be involved in your college experience. It's important to get involved in clubs and organizations, and to find out which professors you enjoy learning from. I also tell them that it's important to remember that college is a time of self-exploration and a time to figure out who you are. I would like to visit Get Your Essay Help Online at Affordable Rates | Assignment Geek website for online essay help now.

lexidiaz724's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to read your article, could not wag site does not work! To begin with, I want to say that you do not have to survive, you are not alone on a desert island, so you have to survive!
    Just, the word survival, sounds very inappropriate for your situation!
    So:
    1) The first time, you as well as all freshmen will adapt to the new place of study and new people! In the first days, it is always difficult and discomfort! But you have to remember that you are not the only one who worries and fears that he does not know or know anyone!
    And to the question of what to do, I will say that you are going to an educational institution, so of course study!
    I hope that you have chosen a specialty that you like, then it will be much easier for you to study and spend your school days!
    And you don't have to be afraid of college! All people, and among them, there are always good and bad!
    It can be hard at first! Of course it depends on the person, there are guys who are active at once, and there are passive! Active and leaders, of course, will be easier! But every person is different, so you'll be in a community and if anything the teachers will help you!
    Everything will work out, keep your head up and do not forget that we are all human and can fall down and get up! Good luck)).