7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minecraft server

There's this server in the game Minecraft, if you don't play it don't bother, Minecraft and they've been total douchebags to me the whole time, and I'm kind of irritated with them. The server would be good but the mods have been jerks. Anyway, they are trying to be the first Survival mode server to come out, and they have a private server they are developing the level on, and they are trying to be top secret about the whole thing, there's only supposed to be mods on it: Minecraft

Basically, they would be really pissed if anyone else joins, they were pissed that I got the link in the first place, and they would probably get ultra-pissed if someone else made a survival server for the day survival gets released. If anyone is planning on making a server, try to make it a survival server to combat these Nazis. If you don't feel like doing anything, at least join the server to piss them off Minecraft
    Last edited by Phygar; 08-22-2009 at 07:01 PM.

Minecraft server
    kingofrock's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh I hate Minecraft, but I'll forward this to my friend (obsessed with it) if he ever gets off the damn game.

Aldun's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wth is that? Some game where you can place or destroy blocks o_o? Yay!..