Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Story] How KuRIoS got drunk for the first time.

Well yeah, when i was still young back in the good old 06'ers i was at a party with KuRIoS (I don't know if you know him really, but anyway) It was before he became an admin on MMOwned. We went to this party in Copenhagen and (ofcourse) KuR had prepared himself at home, he came with a backpack, some lunch, and a soda because he didnt know if booze was something that he liked.

We arrived, showed our ID (At first KuR tried to show the doorman an ID that he had been drawing in paint, but after the doorman giving him a black eye he showed his real one). and went in.

There were everything that a party needed, booze, girls, and a PS2 incase you were a nerd. I couldnt like, let myself free because i should teach KuRIoS how to score so i kinda just watched the girls while KuRIoS pulled out some toy from his pocket and started building a house made of lego blocks.

I was like "WTF ARE YOU DOING KID?" and stomped on his lego blocks. He stood up and asked stupidly "What am i gonna do then?" I was like "We're at a bar dumbass! SCORE GIRLS!"

I started teaching him my trick with imagining they were pokemons and that you had to make them happy. He was all like "I like pikachu.. I like pikachu.. I like pikachu.." and i was like "STFU ABOUT YOUR PIKACHU OR I WILL CUT OFF YOUR 2 POKEBALLS!"

He now started looking very nervous and i choosed a girl for him to score, she was an easy target. Ugly, fat, the right one for KuRIoS. He went over at her and started with the sentence "Hey.. You look v-v-very" and then he suddenly got all scared, and ran away like a screaming girl with the words "IT'S A ****ING MAN! ARRRGHH!" I giggled like never before, best prank i ever made. Well, i realised it was time to get both me and him something to drink and went to the bar, i made him pay 4 of the most expensive drinks, i drank 3 and gave him 1.

5 seconds after he was all drunk and was pulling down his pants saying "Look BH! I got 3 pokeballs between my legs, eheheh..." I slapped him and told him to score a actually good looking girl, he was up for the challenge and went over.

He said "Hey, you look kinda hot. What's your name?" The girl turned around and answered "Hey, I'm Matt! Admin on MMOwned, and ehm.. I'm not a girl.." KuRIoS was like "Hehe, i dont mind really, may i be an Admin too?" Matt answered "Yeah sure, we need those! Wanna make out?" KuRIoS answered "Yeah sure, lets go to my room."

And i havent seen him since. He even own me 20$ for telling him the pokemon score trick.

END OF STORY!

[Story] How KuRIoS got drunk for the first time.
    Ginchy's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    286/110
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol. good one

Erase's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KuR got pwnd xD

wac's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ai laik! Lulz.

This gotta be the truth! This is how I always imagined KuR, and that girl he asked the name of, he's having her as Avatar, right?

sasoritail's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lol'd so hard XD
    Nice Avatar :P x)
    It's been a while

Piethebest's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice one :>

Link34543's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow!

To imagine I though this was real...
    Until I saw your name.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    in 06 i had been getting drunk for quite some time, but other than that it is true.... nearly