0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[NEW] Auto Userbar+Banner+More

LostPkz Members

:wave:Hi everyone :wave:

Mod, Please keep in-mind that if there is any repost it won't be on this thread because this thread includes my personal collection of Program that easier to use and understand then using photoshop or anything like that.

Seeing that I did little bit more research on this, I'm going to make all your lives easier. I had few people requesting me to create them some sort of graphic related work for them. Well I personally only make things for my self but there time comes where I do help out people. I seem to work and think to my self that there should be some sort of program that does this. Considering the fact that we as human to tend to want almost exact same as the other person but better. Better? Well you can only decide what's better, your personal taste makes your work much better. Seeing that I do a lot of google-ing and searching everything and everywhere I decided to make this a Topic for all MMOWNED users. My contribution to this website will never end and I'm hoping that people rather enjoy things that I research and look for because I do take my time and effort to make this happen.

Here you will see the List of Programs that Will make Userbars MOSTLY but some programs have option to make Banners and Such. Please consider that I include the programs that I think are good, I seen others but they are much more complicated.

AmitySource Userbar Generator 2.2

AmitySource Userbar Generator is an easy-to-use program for generating unique and attractive userbars.
    AmitySource Userbar Generator is an easy-to-use program for generating unique and attractive userbars. With it you can create nice-looking userbar within five minutes and without any technical or artistical knowledge. It has everything you need for creating personal userbars: you can choose colors, special effect, pattern, a glow effect, an overlay image for your composition. AmitySource Userbar Generator allows to save the created userbar in different popular formats.

Examples:

Tutorial.
    [YT]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y09TVTEMxao[/YT]
    [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Y09TVTEMxao"]Tutorial, Click Here if Youtube Don't work[/ame]

It's Free Software
    Download:
    Code:
    http://www.amitysource.com/userbar_maker.php

******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** **************

Banner, Toolbar & Userbar Makers (AIO)

Ever wonder how some have those cool userbars?? Here are some tools to create them and more...
    The only thing stopping you is your own creativity.... Enjoy!

I'm not sure if this is a free Software or not So you'll have to PM me for FULL FREE download.
    (But Persoanlly you can find a free download Link to this by just typing the name of this program on google)

******************************************************************************** ******************************************************************************** **************

Animated Banner Maker for GIF.v1.06

Description:
    Animated Banner Maker for GIF is the excellence banner maker and banner design tool, where you can create your own professional-looking animated banner in just minutes. When you have completed the banner, just save it as a GIF and add it to your Web site.

No skill need, Animated Banner Maker for GIF is very easy to use. The software provided more than 330 animated GIF templates, you just need to change the size, background, MovieClip position, text and text effect.

Functions List

* Make Animated GIF from Graphics including bmp, jpg, gif, png, ...
    * Extract frames from animated GIF, and save them into bmp, jpg, gif.
    * Convert AVI to GIF
    * Convert GIF to AVI
    * Project supported

Home Page
    Animated GIF Banner Maker , Animation GIF Wizard

If you Want a Free FULL version PM-ME

Xara 3D

Xara3D is so simple to use, literally anyone can produce high quality 3D graphics in minutes.

Both professional web designers and home users choose Xara3D to make still and animated 3D text and graphics, such as logos, titles, headings and buttons. With Xara3D’s clean design, intuitive tools, interactive editing (just drag on the image to change the position, the extrude or bevel) and ready made styles, you will create your first 3D graphics in minutes.

Traditional 3D programs are notoriously difficult to use and understand. Not so Xara3D. Unlike much modern ‘bloatware’ that offers more features than are ever likely to be used, and take an age to learn and understand, Xara3D has been created to perform one job, and performs that job with style, speed, and slick simplicity.

Xara3D is solely designed to create the highest quality 3D text and graphics, such as logos, titles, headings and buttons. It’s the perfect way to add impact to your web pages, mailshots and presentations (all images are fully anti-aliased for that smooth, professional quality). Xara3D can also create awesome 3D animations in seconds - GIFs, AVIs and simple Flash movie sequences - and you can even enhance your desktop by saving any animation as a screensaver!

Tutorial For Xara 3D
    [YT]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1zYZld8o9pE[/YT]

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1zYZld8o9pE"]Tutorial For Xara 3D[/ame]

Example:

Xara + Photoshop Working together To make AWESOME
    [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YLhRB3MbGdU"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YLhRB3MbGdU[/ame]

PM-Me for a Full Download

Video Avatar

Video Avatar is a tool for creating animated GIF avatars and userpics. You can choose the video file and its part and then crop it for your avatar or userpic. By using Video Avatar you can create original video avatars for your blogs, journals, you can also set userpic in your profile page for any forums, communities, your website, etc.
    Video Avatar supports all the video formats for inputing, such as avi, asf, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, wmv. Output file will be controlled with width, height, Frames Per Second and reverse mode. So you choose a video file, such as your favourite movie, music video, cartoon or any video you have, choose a part for cropping in the video preview and manage range bar for time limits and click Start. After converting you will got an animated GIF with pixelsize that is set. Video Avatar has a very simple and friendly-using interface, thats why you will not have any difficulties managing it.
    Download free version and you will see the results! Be original!

Features

- Imports various video files
    - Crops video for creating GIF
    - Width, height, FPS settings for GIF
    - Plays GIF in a normal and reverse modes
    - Customizable dimensions for GIF
    - Time line with ZOOM feature
    - Supports English, Spanish and Russian languages
    - Easy to use interface

Tutorial
    [YT]http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16669541tDGxpnX5[/YT]
    [ame="http://www.veoh.com/videos/v16669541tDGxpnX5"]Click Here If The Video Does Not Work[/ame]

Home Page:
    Video Avatar

You can download Free Version Of Video Avatar Here:
    Code:
    http://www.geovid.com/Video_Avatar/Download/

Aleo Flash Intro Banner Maker

Generate Flash intro, Flash banner, Flash AD and ecard in just a few clicks!Ultimate Flash animation design tool to help you create Flash intros, Flash banners, Flash AD and ecards, which can be used in any website and blog (MySpace, Google Blog, MSN Space and more). There is no need to learn Flash or Actionscripts, just need a few clicks!

Lots of background effects and text effects, all effects are customizable, including texts, fonts, URL links, colors, sounds etc.

Wizard style user interface, extremely easy to use.

You can Download Trial, Follow the Link bellow and In the Left Corner Under Menu Section there is Tab Called "Download Trial"
    Code:
    http://www.aleosoft.com/flash-intro-banner-maker/index.html
    PM-Me for Full FREE Version

Make One Over the Internet
    UserBar

------------------------------->Userbars.com - The 1st and original userbar site with thousands of free userbars and forum signatures. <-----------------------------

Very Interesting site to be honest. They got tutorials, Demos, everything to get you started. They got personal Forum for any sort of help anything like that. If your smart you'd visit it and it'll explain everything about userbar is.

Includes:

Animator - Create a slideshow of userbars for your signature.
    Designer - Create your own signature with this online userbar maker.
    Tutorials - Learn how to create userbars using popular image editing software.

Hope you Guys Enjoyed this and I hope that at least someone of you This Helped.
    Don't forget you can use program together, I would not Suggest Using ALL programs at once but few of them could work together will
    Please don't be shy and post your thoughts.
    Also Keep in-mind this is from my Programs I personally selected from my closest, some I used and some my friends used. I'm sure there are more so don't judge me on how much I put on here

Please Read Carefully and you won't have any questions

Last edited by Maree; 06-20-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Added a tutorial

[NEW] Auto Userbar+Banner+More
    Deadly Tomato's Avatar ft. Aestysu
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers man, I would + Rep but I can't. Easy to understand. Thanks
    We stand as one, to remember Mirror.

Maree's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Deadly Tomato View Post
    Cheers man, I would + Rep but I can't. Easy to understand. Thanks
    Don't worry about Rep.

As long as you got something out of this thread I'm happy

Best of luck!

Marinka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh wow tis looks cool
    i really like Aleo Flash Intro Banner Maker program, it looks very interesting.
    I shall try it, thank you So much
    + rep u

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that program is Good.
    As I stated in my thread, I suggest using the website UserBar
    Link: Userbars.com - The 1st and original userbar site with thousands of free userbars and forum signatures.
    It'll help you as a started in so many ways it's unspeakable! :P

Also If you are looking for something quick and cool I suggest using AmitySource Userbar Generator 2.2
    Very cool program that is easy to use and understand. Also Included a tutorial on how to use it if there are still any problems.

Best of luck to you! And thanks for Rep.

VictoRo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post there mate

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VictoRo View Post
    Nice post there mate
    I'm glad you like.
    I hope it helped and I hope you enjoyed reading through it

Best of Luck to you
    And
    Happy New Year xD

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys,
    Please I have noticed many people PMing me but not posting on my Thread.

POST ON THE THREAD IF YOU HAVE LIKED OR DISKLIKED

This thread will be barried under some useless other threads and no one else will be able to find it. So don't be selfish and try to keep this thread a live.
    Many have PMed and Viewed this thread.

Many thanks and I hope you Enjoy
    Happy New Year!

masolina01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks again! you always have great programs/guides

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by masolina01 View Post
    thanks again! you always have great programs/guides
    I'm glad you like it.
    I do my best to help those who need the help
    Happy New Year and Enjoy the start of new Beginning xD

nickelo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice man +rep if i could xD
    Database Evolved Developer:wave:

Brandan1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohemgi thanks for this really useful =D
    +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so happy that you guys replied and Super excited that you actually enjoyed it!
    I really hope these programs will guide you into a good direction and your graphics will become better then ever.

I will how ever Will try to look for some other once as I try to look for myself.
    Will be updated each and every time I can.
    Many thanks to you all for taking your time and having a good look at these programs.

Nosferattu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is amazing. Thank you very much!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem
    I got some news one, and If you have any requests that you wish me to add on here I'll be more then welcome to.
    You the drill. PM me let me know And I'll do it

Many thanks to all
    Hope it helps!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast