Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kek's Productions: World War! Chapter 1: Bad News!

Hello there guy's it me Kek and im going to post to you all my first story, Its a short one and i will be releasing it in chapters, So keep a look out for my latest ones!

Story name: World war!
    Chapter 1: Bad news

Keren, A Human, Was walking around the market town of Lksnek, A market town that had been there for as long as anyone could remember, It was run by every race, class and faction you could think of. They all relied on each other to keep the town functioning, When she saw a stealthy Goblin newsbringer! He was yelling " ALL OF THE 3 FACTIONS ARE ABOUT TO WAGE WAR ONTOP ON LKSNEK, EVERYONE HAD BEST LEAVE NOW!". This highly confused Keren, As she was a member of the Human Alliance board. At there last meeting they were discussing making alliances not war! Also the Goblin added that ALL races, Classes and factions reguardless would be killed! But what were they fighting for, What was the meaning of this, It couldn't have been land, Lksnek was that small it was next to worthless to anyone! So as she grew more and more confused, She decided to leave and head for the Humans home city, Henmer!
    Last edited by Kek's Productions; 08-22-2008 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Taking out the typos

Kek's Productions: World War! Chapter 1: Bad News!
    Supah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wierd...no offence but i got bored half way thru and quit...reading just dont cut it anymore,make a vid or pic