Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should I quote for InDesign editing?

Hello! It is my first time posting in this sub. Mods, if this kind of post is not allowed, so sorry, I will remove it I'm not sure where else to get an opinion on this.

I'm a university student doing part-time designing PowerPoints and writing SEO articles for my boss. He needs me to use InDesign to make changes to existing brochure designs, rearrange content on pages to change from letter to A4, and redesign some pages. He asked me to quote a price, but I'm not familiar with the rates for this kind of work.

Please let me know what price I should be asking for (e.g. hourly/by page) and the rate. Thank you!https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/
    Last edited by tomriddlepotter; 09-27-2019 at 06:12 AM.

What should I quote for InDesign editing?
    TR0PIK's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Tom, i would suggest 40 USD / Hours.

Cya

Edit : It really depends on your skill level tho, i know that i am productive so i can do alot in one hour, can you?

violet009's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Art is a way to express yourself, show your tastes and demonstrate a magnificent vision of the world! But what if the end of inspiration for new ideas? I also asked this question until I found a wonderful site Texelprintstore. I ordered a multi panel wall art and it brought me back to life! Now every day a bright head and pure thoughts. This is a special place, a storehouse for new ideas. Everyone needs something special)

LuciousCorwin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been asked to quote the design of a 600+ page product catalog and don't know where to start. The client would be supplying all of the photography and product info, but I would be responsible for overall layouts, art directions, creating barcodes and typesetting (probably through data merge) information for roughly 1800 items.

In the past I have billed $65-$100 per page depending on page count and the complexity of the project. But that seems too high for 600 pages.

I'm curious what your layout design prices are like. This seems like a huge project and a lot of work but I also don't want to scare the client away with a giant price tag.

myaarpmedicare
    Last edited by LuciousCorwin; 07-06-2021 at 06:43 AM.

Jeff07's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tomriddlepotter View Post
    Hello! It is my first time posting in this sub. Mods, if this kind of post is not allowed, so sorry, I will remove it I'm not sure where else to get an opinion on this.

I'm a university student doing part-time designing PowerPoints and writing SEO articles for my boss. He needs me to use InDesign to make changes to existing brochure designs, rearrange content on pages to change from letter to A4, and redesign some pages. He asked me to quote a price, but I'm not familiar with the rates for this kind of work.

Please let me know what price I should be asking for (e.g. hourly/by page) and the rate. Thank you! https://www.bestbambooreviews.com/best-embroidery-software/
    I'm assuming you'll be developing a template page with XX amount of products on it, as well as where the photographs will go, where the text will go, and how the text will be styled. Then you'd have to fill in the blanks with spreadsheets and photographs from a library. Depending on the level of difficulty and the number of variables on each page... I believe that once the design is finalised, you may begin tearing through those 600 pages. If you can get a decent workflow going, the other commenter's suggestion of 10 pages per day sounds ridiculously low. Stylesheets and master pages would be really helpful in making editing as simple as possible.