Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a graphic editor for thread design

Hi there!

I'm looking for a person who's capable of designing 3 threads for us. Those are: World of Warcraft, Apex, Division 2.
    As an example - we like this one: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...-leveling.html

We want all threads to be minimalistic, yet neat and unique.
    Those have to be structured - showing advantages and benefits (for better trust), products and services (for better understanding), etc.

There are 2 ways we can do the work:
    1. I show you the very approx. variant of how it should look - you do the texts + design + positioning + UX - basically everything that is included;
    2. I do the skeleton + texts (i.e. mockup) and you provide it with graphics.

Please, add me at Discord: Playstar#3697
    and we can discuss the details. Don't forget to tell me where you've found this ad and show some examples of your work.
    Payments are complete via Paypal.

Thank you for your time.

Looking for a graphic editor for thread design
    gregpoulsen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Photo editing and graphic design encompass all kinds of 2D visual software work, including work in programs like Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, PhotoDirector, and many more. If you want to put together a PC that will give you the best performance for producing high-quality photo editing and graphic design work at the lowest price, then you’ve come to the right article!

By building a PC for yourself, you can ensure that it is tailor-made for your exact needs with as little waste as possible. Below you’ll find four sections to take you through everything you need to know.

We’ll explain which components are the most important for creative work, and how to get the most out of your new workstation.