0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archvaldor's and BregVid's Banner

Hey, let me present myself, I'm Prismal, graphic designer & student in digital arts, I mainly work on After Effects (Animations & visual effects), Photoshop and Illustrator.
    Just here to show you the banner I made for Archvaldor & BregVids. (They were made on Photoshop & After Effects). About my WoW related work (working for companies, most of the time), I am working on Archvaldor's Intro (You can have a preview on his channel, as he is using the prototype of it) & an advanced Lich King animation.
    Archvaldor Ownedcore.png
    BregVids Ownedcore.png
    Last edited by Prismal; 06-17-2018 at 04:37 AM.

Archvaldor's and BregVid's Banner
    advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Prismal View Post
    Hey, let me present myself, I'm Prismal, graphic designer & student in digital arts, I mainly work on After Effects (Animations & visual effects), Photoshop and Illustrator.
    Just here to show you the banner I made for Archvaldor & BregVids. (They were made on Photoshop & After Effects). About my WoW related work (working for companies, most of the time), I am working on Archvaldor's Intro (You can have a preview on his channel, as he is using the prototype of it) & an advanced Lich Kind animation.
    Archvaldor Ownedcore.png
    BregVids Ownedcore.png
    Just to say I can't praise Prismal's professionalism highly enough, he's extremely responsive and helpful.

The trailer of his I used significantly increased my watch time and other seo metrics.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

Prismal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Just to say I can't praise Prismal's professionalism highly enough, he's extremely responsive and helpful.

The trailer of his I used significantly increased my watch time and other seo metrics.
    Glad I could (and will continue to) help
    Last edited by Prismal; 06-18-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Romaguera's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if I'm just unlucky but this happened to me today which wasn't the first time and I wanted some thoughts about this. When I am in a heated battle and my teammates go down and get ex'd (while I'm still fighting) I want to shield swap but if I want my teammates' shield I have to wait that long animation where I can't shoot to pick up the banner. The enemy obviously doesn't have to pick up a banner and could shield swap rather quickly. I get that that is the enemy's advantage so to speak because they killed someone, but being down in a fight, I would love if they added a "hold to retrieve" option that players could toggle for said situations so they could loot or shield swap. If the current system is the way it is to punish the 2v3 or 1v3 team then so be it. Or maybe a way to cancel the animation if I get ganked while trying to retrieve the banner and have it reset. Just wanted to rant a little bit and hear some feedback. Thanks in advance!

www.myccpay.com
    Last edited by Romaguera; 07-13-2021 at 12:51 AM.