31++ Skins in your New World Account (All Regions) + Ultra Rare Golden Rage Skin for just 15 euros. menu

User Tag List

Taurine's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    11/5
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

31++ Skins in your New World Account (All Regions) + Ultra Rare Golden Rage Skin for just 15 euros.

Hello

Taurine on OwnedCore

Everyone knows that in MMOS if you look good you perform good !
    so here i am giving you the oportunity to reward you on your New World Account with:

in Details:
    Scoundrel's Fancy Apparel + Special Summer Stash + Azure Plains Apparel Skin + Combatant Supply Chest 1 , 2 , 3
    + Crimson Plague & Edge Set + The Indigo Flame + Egwene’s Cloak + Shadowspawn Blade + Children of the Light
    + Ouroboros Crest + Tam's Blade + Red Ajah Cloak + Nynaeve’s Coat + The Royal Fisher + 14 Weapon Skins +
    Golden Rage

Few examples of Skin Sets

Q: How it Works?
    A: Its simple what you are purchasing is a Twitch Account that was created 1+ year ago and has ''farmed'' 95% of New World twitch Drops
    including the rare skin armor set Golden Rage

It dosnt matter if you have a Twitch account already linked into your New world account
    i can guide you through the proccess easily

Price is 15 Euros
    Method of payment is Paypal
    PM me here or at my Discord:

Taur#5524

Your Golden Rage provider <3

31++ Skins in your New World Account (All Regions) + Ultra Rare Golden Rage Skin for just 15 euros.