If I was banned, do I need to do a complete reformat before trying a new account again? menu

User Tag List

SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I was banned, do I need to do a complete reformat before trying a new account again?

I have no clue how EAC works, etc. Does it put a "cookie" on my computer?

In other words, if I was banned, can I just log out of steam, make new steam acct, purchase NW, then go?

I tried that but got a "connection error...suspicious software" bullshit. I haven't tried any of the workarounds such as verify game integrity etc. I just found out about them and will try them later.
    But my "connection error" message came up after like 2 hours of playing legit, and then about 45 minutes of trying to run a pixel bot. I can't imagine I was flagged/detected for the pixel bot in that short amount of time? In fact, I never even actually ran a farm route, I did have the application open etc, but was just formatting it, setting it up.

The quick ban leads me to be believe there may be something on my computer that toggled the "conneciton error" (which I assume is just a flag on my acct and I'm locked out, until a Dev can review and properly ban me by seeing some sort of detection) due from my previous ban...

Anyone know how this works? Thanks.

If I was banned, do I need to do a complete reformat before trying a new account again?
    SpaceGuy119's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baaaaaaaaaaa

AndroidX's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R