💥New World💥 LOGIC BOT | Gather Bot l Fishing Bot l UNDETECTED . Auto Trade Post menu

User Tag List

qvcheat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

💥New World💥 LOGIC BOT | Gather Bot l Fishing Bot l UNDETECTED . Auto Trade Post

Hello friends, recently our studio has integrated all the high quality code to make a new VIP version of cheat to help users use more safely on your main account.
    First of all, let me introduce our studio. Our studio has focused on RPG games for 7 years and all products will be updated every day, so no need to worry about account security. The cheats are all externally drawn and do not modify anything in the game (no injections, etc). .

Rewiew
    [SPOILER]
    Originally Posted by loopymick View Post
    Works pretty good. Just ensure that you are making your own path and not using another users path if they share it. That is the quickest way to get banned.

Keep in mind rumours are AGS purchased a chinese gathering bot a week ago, and pretty much banned everyone because the customers used the developers gathering scripts. Easy to detect.

There are also players in the game that likes to do "Bot hunting". So ensure that if you purchase this you dedicate time and effort into making your own gathering paths as unique to you as possible.

Other than the above, the bot works well, it has a good foundation and QVCheat is a great guy who assisted me every step of the way.

Regards
    Originally Posted by Judas1 View Post
    works great very nice support and easy to set up
    Originally Posted by SlopeD View Post
    Test this bot and it's awesome. Don't see something like this after.:handsdown:
    Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
    bot works very well, does what it says it does and have potential for more, QVcheat always online and helps on all the questions. Like was said before make your own routes and don't run many hours straight to avoid any reports.
    Originally Posted by crisislifemid View Post
    Going to start by saying this bot is far from perfect, but is being worked on constantly by devs and most of the time they are doing it live so people can see and give recommendations for improvement. The staff are very kind and reasonable and are always willing to help when there are any issues. It's an amazing foundation for a bot and can see it in the near future being perfect. It's very functional as it is now, can do more than any other bot on the market right now and I have tried 3 so far.

Highly recommend to utilize the trial that QV offers to see if it suits your needs before making the full purchase. There are pre made routes that you can access too which work pretty well. Can not say a bad thing about the service I have received so far 10/10.
    Originally Posted by MatejroS View Post
    Tried it 2h trial and it works without issue.
    Now I'am going to buy.
    REP+
    Originally Posted by MatejroS View Post
    Tried it 2h trial and it works without issue.
    Now I'am going to buy.
    REP+

[/SPOILER]
    [IMG=expandable: 1, float: left]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/902234292380385280/906780982160535592/unknown.png[/IMG]

Video

The Best New World BOT , Fishing Bot , Skinning Bot , Gather Bot ,etc . - YouTube

Here are the features of the VIP version:

Fishing BOT:
    • Auto Fishing
    • Choose the type of fish you want to fish
    • Choose a length or width for your fish.
    • Auto Repair
    • Anti AFK
    • Auto run

Gather BOT:

• Automatic collection,
    • Auto repair,
    • Automatic storage,
    • Auto auction,
    • Auto Trade post,
    • Auto route finder,
    • Automatic potion,
    • Automatic counterattack,
      • Customize to your liking

Skinning BOT:

• Auto Kill Monter
    • Auto Skining
    • Auto run
    • Customize to your liking

Safe to use main account!

Because we are looking for a stable customer base, we will give a much cheaper discount than the old price. make it easy to buy it .

Price :
    1 day = 4$ ̶5̶$
    7 days = 20$ ̶2̶̶5̶$
    30 days = 50$ 6̶̶0̶$
    90 days = 120$ ̶1̶̶5̶̶0̶$

Now the menu is still in Chinese, the good news is that an English version is in production, which is different from the current version. It is a different version, because the English version needs to be re-translated, so it needs to be produced separately! You can always count on a perfect team!! Thanks for your support!

If you are interested in our products, you can contact us here.

Discord Server :Paid Server

Discord ID : QVcheat#4114 / tangbao666#7594

We have a trial key for longtime and reputable forum users so we can get your 1st guarantee.

At the same time we are also selling other keys if you are interested in long term use.
    Last edited by qvcheat; 11-18-2021 at 04:08 PM.

💥New World💥 LOGIC BOT | Gather Bot l Fishing Bot l UNDETECTED . Auto Trade Post
    AndroidX's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    7/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It read the memory? skinning work well?

qvcheat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R