Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pixel Fish Bot for New World

Pixel Fish Bot for New World / Subscription for 30 days

Are you tired of spending countless hours in front of your computer screen waiting for the fish to bite? Say goodbye to tedious, repetitive tasks and get a new level of gaming experience with our Pixel Fishing Bot.

Key Features:
    🎣 Pixel Accuracy: Our bot uses computer vision technology to recognize images.

🕒 Unrivaled efficiency: Let the bot do all the work for you.

📜 Customizable: Customize the bot's behavior according to your needs via config file.

🌊 Suitable for any resolution, not injected, runs on a virtual machine, if used correctly, it is impossible to get banned.

After purchase you will receive a link to download the bot. After downloading you need to run the program and you will have a text file with your unique id, which you pass to me, and I in turn activate your pc for 30 days.

When the activation is done, you will be able to use the bot for the whole subscription time without restrictions, 24/7.

Also the first 100 buyers I help personally in discord all set up and run to farm fish, you just need to write me in private messages and we will call you in this discord channel.

discord.gg/42sxYjprS

30 days - 25$ 🇺🇸
    3 days trial - write me in discord

Pixel Fish Bot for New World