5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Selma View Post
    I still haven't used hatchet myself, i was planning on buying one today to test but now the TP is close..

When you say it just attacks normally, does it just attack once and then stop or does it keep attacking while you hold the side mouse button?
    My bad it works I have a razer mouse with a bunch of side buttons. I thought I have to hold the left mouse click. once you said side button it worked.

All in 1 Fast Attack AHK Script for Staves & Hatchets.
    EvolGaming's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by silliYOYO View Post

Its posted for days here...Just read
    no its been posted and Waaay slower than the one i got with razer synapse. the ones posted were like a revolver the one i got going now is like a machine gun.

Aplastarsss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EvolGaming View Post
    no its been posted and Waaay slower than the one i got with razer synapse. the ones posted were like a revolver the one i got going now is like a machine gun.
    can you share your razer profile?

CFIMG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ive got a corsair mouse with actual side buttons on the mouse. do you mean set my action key in game to be one of those buttons or M1? im kinda slow to this and honestly need a video or a premade exe that works with my mouse. ill give 5 for you to make it for me lol

Selma's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    15/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CFIMG View Post
    so ive got a corsair mouse with actual side buttons on the mouse. do you mean set my action key in game to be one of those buttons or M1? im kinda slow to this and honestly need a video or a premade exe that works with my mouse. ill give 5 for you to make it for me lol
    So in game you need to assign a Hotkey to Active Weapon Swap and put the same hotkey in the script. Now put any ability you DON'T want to use on your weapon action bar in game and put that hotkey in the script, probably q.

You need to keep attack in game as left click. To use the script you hold down mouse side button 1, also called XButton1. This is the side mouse buttons types not Numpad side types.

uploaded an exe here

CFIMG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    both weapons are life staffs. my abilties are as follows. Q = orb of protection R = beacon F = sacred ground. i have my "swap active weapons" set to "," both in game and in the script. my ability in the script is "Q". when i start to hold down Mside1 it fires my "Q" ability and just spams lights until the ability is off of cooldown and thats it. do i need to use an external program and set macros or something? do i need to hold the "," while im holding the Mside1 button?

Thanks G/R
    15/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CFIMG View Post
    both weapons are life staffs. my abilties are as follows. Q = orb of protection R = beacon F = sacred ground. i have my "swap active weapons" set to "," both in game and in the script. my ability in the script is "Q". when i start to hold down Mside1 it fires my "Q" ability and just spams lights until the ability is off of cooldown and thats it. do i need to use an external program and set macros or something? do i need to hold the "," while im holding the Mside1 button?
    Don't need another program, it sounds like you have it set up right just the delay is to high, try lower the Weapon Swap Delay, maybe by 20 each time until it stops using Q.

Also side note, i managed to get a hatchet to drop so i've been testing that for the last 30mins and it's working pretty good for me with delay at 300

silliYOYO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EvolGaming View Post
    If you Set ist Up correctly as descripted its going insane.

CFIMG's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't need another program, it sounds like you have it set up right just the delay is to high, try lower the Weapon Swap Delay, maybe by 20 each time until it stops using Q.

Also side note, i managed to get a hatchet to drop so i've been testing that for the last 30mins and it's working pretty good for me with delay at 300
    aight cant confirm it does not work for me. if you say ive got my settings correct and i just went by 10's slowly inching my way down that delay bar speed and nothing is changing. my toon still shoots my ability using Q. he never doesnt use it if im just holding down one button which would be the MS1 button. do i need to hold multiple buttons at once? do i need to have a specific skill set for my Q, R, and or F? how do they need to be set up in relation to what ability button they get used from. i know im not special ed and im about to screen share just so you can see.

takui1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there, joining this discussion with interest. I`ve tried the same but nothing: hatched in 1st hand, greataxe in the 2nd. Set the delay with the slider from the minumum to max, trying 300 as you suggested but nothing. I see a small movement which is probably the cancel but, al the other movements are done at the same classic pace, so 3-4 hits are normal, then a weird movement, then again 3-4 hits normal, so basically isn`t improving anything at all. Q is my throwing hatchet skill button mapped on the game, and M the active swap, both set on the script GUI but nothing. I confirm the mouse button is correct because deactivating the script and pushing the same button that before performed the attacks, does nothing

silliYOYO's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Slider Script is for the staff

Pebyoghmoob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have a razor setting for fast attack staves? Can't get my to work properly

Segment333's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    image_2021-11-04_063827.png

key "1" is pillar of fire and key " \ " is swap weapon

it is for fire staff, just replace skills for life staff

takui1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by silliYOYO View Post
    The Slider Script is for the staff
    Doesnt seem so, in fact the slider also change the pace of the hatchet and the modder declared before he used 300ms. But what I get is too slow compared to the video I see online

Thanks G/R
    15/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey

Updated the script.

The delay does effect both Hatchet and Staff.

If you're using hatchet you must take the Aimed Throw talent. For fire staff i've had people report it works best with Flamethrower as the ability to spam.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast