New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81 menu

Trade Details

Legendary Trade (Purple color)

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Railgun81's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    34/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81

Please pay your Attention!

This is not a full-fledged project. I have made a prototype for an overview of my work capabilities in making automated things.

New World Smart Fisher

By Railgun81#3675

Total number of purchases made 800+ (updated 14/10/2021 4:10 GMT +3)

What makes Smart Fisher the best on the market?

Easy and safe to use

Gives access to fast fishing

Fully automated and transparent in usage

Uses advanced pixel detection

- Code is extremely simplified and can run on low-end PC's

- Smart Fisher is never going to fail unless you setup it wrong

- Smart Fisher uses saltwater or freshwater bait and is able to automatically change when the slot is empty

- Smart Fisher has a different types of checks for every step in the process

- Smart Fisher is fully customizable - you can choose distance or repair timing yourself!

- There is a "humanize" feature that commands Smart Fisher to add variance into the actions

- There is a low latency mode that allows Smart Fisher to use the optimal time between all actions

How do I buy Smart Fisher and what do I need to know?

1. By subscribing to Smart Fisher you will receive a licensed key that works for 1 month through e-mail

2. Please remember that you can activate it only once - Smart Fisher key doesn't work for multiple PCs (1 key = 1 PC)

3. Latest version of Windows 10 is strongly preferable for Smart Fisher to work properly

PRICE IS 12.99$ for 1 month

MAKE YOUR PURCHASE: Shoppy

FAQ

Q: Will there be any more functions added to the bot?
    A: Yes, since I've changed Smart Fisher to a monthly subscription, I plan long-term support of this project. Therefore new functions and improvements are TBA.

Q: How hard is it to install the program? Can one program be installed on two PC's and which Windows is it suitable for?
    A: Exceptionally simple to install. Works only for 1 PC, Win10 is strongly recommended.

Q: How are you dealing with the catch animation which you sometimes have? Do you quick-cancel the animation by left-clicking or do you actually have code to re-focus a target point?
    A: Smart Fisher is fully automated, which means code does everything for you.

Q: Is it something memory-related or it just reads screen pixels?
    A: Smart Fisher is a pixel bot, technically the safest one available. These kinds of bots are safest by default since they only read pixels and don't integrate into a process (simulation of keyboard and mouse inputs).

Q: Is it easy to Use? And does it work for long periods without problems?
    A: Yes, Smart Fisher is really easy to set up and use. It can work for more than 3 hours easily, you can watch my test on YouTube. I was running it for 20+ hours without problems in one test, but sometimes there can be unexpected occasions like server crashes.

Q: If you got the fish hooked does the bot pull it most efficient (in the green zone) or in orange/red?
    A: Smart Fisher has the best logic which helps it to catch fish in the most efficient and fastest way.

Q: Is there any way around Steam Anti Cheat?
    A: Smart Fisher can't be detected by Steam Anti Cheat or EAC due to the way it operates.

Q: if I reinstall OS should I buy the bot again?
    A: No. You will have to message me and I will change your licensed activation key.

Smart Fisher сrrently has s a very small detection percentage, from what I can see. Less than 4% of the users total were affected and only a part of them was banned. But there is no way for me to know whether these users were only using Smart Fisher or something else, which means there is no way to prove bans are coming from using Smart Fisher for now. I'll continue to use the software and there are a lot of people who used it after the update but still were not banned. Besides that, refunds are not available in case if you are banned, as you are taking the risk of buying the software.

Q: The video shows that you select between freshwater and saltwater bait. But how does the bot picks the bait if you have multiple freshwater baits for example?
    A: Currently Smart Fisher will pick the first available bite (the one on the left).

Q: Does your bot work with hotspots?
    A: Smart Fisher is the best to use at hotspots. Unlike other bots, Smart Fisher can fish there without any interrupts.

Q: Is it a lifetime or monthly subscription?
    A: Monthly subscription.

Q: Can I do anything while the bot is running?
    A: No, you must not interact with your mouse and keyboard for Smart Fisher to work properly.

Q: Where can I see more detailed instructions on how to use a bot?
    A: More information will be sent in the TOS document with the licensed key.

YOU CAN PURCHASE SMART FISHER HERE: Shoppy

Here you can find a detailed guide on how to set up and use Smart Fisher

Find me here:

Discord: Railgun81#3675

YouTube channel: Railgun81 *click*
    Last edited by Railgun81; 1 Week Ago at 07:00 PM.

2. Thanks koraty, KokosikAnanasik, Revenged_, Pointless0011, stayfrosty, Ratclerk, JusDePommeXd, kapol123, KorthiteKrystals (9 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    34/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is new updated thread!

4. Thanks Revenged_, maxthedinosaur (2 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    34/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nitrogenox View Post
    this dude keeps changing what he is selling and for how much.. i buy from him the lifetime key for $9 and now he tell me to pay more. he say u can refund or pay more for lifetime so i say refund now he block me. :wtfsmilie:
    Every customer who paid me 8.99$ before I have changed the type of subscription from lifetime to monthly have received an exclusive offer from me as an apology.

Every single one of them who accepted it, understood and thanked me for that. Each person who asked for a refund (there were 2 customers like that) got 100% of their money back.

And, over than that, I don't have a single person "blocked" on my account: Discord_blocked.png

How about you try to improve your bot, instead of trying to stop my customers from buying the best product on the market by spelling lies from fake account? Some say that might work :)
    Last edited by Railgun81; 09-15-2021 at 06:32 PM.

6. Thanks Revenged_, maxthedinosaur, JusDePommeXd (3 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    LFB001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for LFB001: Positive

Thank you for the support of my project!

Regards,
    Railgun81

Feedback for Railgun81: Positive

There were no questions about payment, we found a payment method that suited both of us...

There were no questions about payment, we found a payment method that suited both of us...

8. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to LFB001 for this useful post)
    KokosikAnanasik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for KokosikAnanasik: Positive

Regards,
    Railgun81

I paid for the bot (a subscription for such services is a common thing). Especially if the creator will develop it.
    But for those who bought under different conditions, I would make three months free and 50% for further payments (but this is the creator's decision and if the buyer is not satisfied with this, the creator must return the money).

10. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to KokosikAnanasik for this useful post)
    maxim1991350's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for maxim1991350: Positive

Regards,
    Railgun81

I just purchased the bot.
    Absolutly friendly dude, rly polite - everything was fine
    cant wait for the 28/9/21

greetings

12. Thanks Railgun81, Revenged_ (2 members gave Thanks to maxim1991350 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    34/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KokosikAnanasik View Post
    But for those who bought under different conditions, I would make three months free and 50% for further payments.
    This it too much to ask for and not an ideal decision in my way. I came up with an idea and reached out with it to those who purchased the bot as lifetime before the change - everyone agreed and thanked me for that, cause they were able to choose an optimal way that suits them. Some people even suggested to pay me more than I am asking just for the customers service I am offering - that
    is a guarantee of the quality, in my opinion.

I have offered 100% refund to anyone who would like to have one. Before I came up with my decision there were 2 refunds total, after that both people who asked for a refund changed their opinion and decided to buy Smart Fisher.

Regards,
    Railgun81

14. Thanks Revenged_, Pointless0011, JusDePommeXd (3 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    Revenged_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Revenged_: Positive

Thank you, I do appreciate that!

Made a purchase a few hours ago. Railgun81 was quite easy-going in the conversation. He explained the advantages and disadvantages of the bot, tried to give some guarantees for the product. Overall Smart Fisher looks like a pretty solid project, so I have decided to go with a pre-order, we'll see how it goes.

Made a purchase a few hours ago. Railgun81 was quite easy-going in the conversation. He explained the advantages and disadvantages of the bot, tried to give some guarantees for the product. Overall Smart Fisher looks like a pretty solid project, so I have decided to go with a pre-order, we'll see how it goes.

16. Thanks maxthedinosaur, Railgun81 (2 members gave Thanks to Revenged_ for this useful post)
    Pointless0011's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Pointless0011: Positive

Thank you for the purchase!

Hello! I was looking for a fishing bot for New World, found the video on youtube and messaged Railgun81 in discord. He responded very quickly and answered all my question then I decided to buy the bot. Pretty happy that I got 1 month for free, very good offer that I don't see by other sellers. Recommend!

Hello! I was looking for a fishing bot for New World, found the video on youtube and messaged Railgun81 in discord. He responded very quickly and answered all my question then I decided to buy the bot. Pretty happy that I got 1 month for free, very good offer that I don't see by other sellers. Recommend!

18. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to Pointless0011 for this useful post)
    Vengetik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Vengetik: Positive

Accepted the request, we can proceede with the payment on discord.

Hello, i want to purchase the bot until your limited offer has expired, sent a discord request, i hope we can do this right now
    The BEST client oriented trader you can find on the market :3
    Open to any offers about partnership and price discussions!

Ratclerk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for Ratclerk: Positive

Thank you for the feedback!

Regards,
    Railgun81

Trading

Currently purchased the bot for 2 months. Seller is fast to reply on discord and the product looks good. Can't wait for New World to launch and give it a test. Will update this then.

Trading

Currently purchased the bot for 2 months. Seller is fast to reply on discord and the product looks good. Can't wait for New World to launch and give it a test. Will update this then.

21. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to Ratclerk for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    34/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good morning, Dear customers!

I am sorry to inform you that It is 18th September in Europe already. Unfortunately, that means it's NOT possible to get 1 month of subscription for free from this moment. Congratulations to everyone who managed to use this unique opportunity and purchased the bot between 15/09/2021 and 17/09/2021.

But with the bad news always come the good ones: We are approaching stage [2/3] of the pre-release - until 20/09/2021 23:59 (GMT +3), Monday the price will be staying at its lowest, so you still have a chance to purchase Smart Fisher just for 8.99$ before the price comes up. Don't miss the opportunity!

P. S. Dear customers! As a developer, it was a pure pleasure for me to interact with all of you during the last few days - feedback has been great, and I have received lots of kind words from you. That strongly motivates me to continue with this project and improve it even further. I wish to thank each one of you for that!

Regards,
    Railgun81

23. Thanks JusDePommeXd, Narwal, kapol123 (3 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    HazelNuts's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for HazelNuts: Positive

Bought this bot 5 days ago at a very good price the seller was very friendly will wait till 28 to test the bot. And give some more feedback later. :thumbsup:

Bought this bot 5 days ago at a very good price the seller was very friendly will wait till 28 to test the bot. And give some more feedback later.

25. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to HazelNuts for this useful post)
    KorthiteKrystals's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for KorthiteKrystals: Positive

Thank you!

Purchased bot access easily and seller was very kind. Good communication on this project. This developer seems very dedicated to making the best possible bot!

27. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to KorthiteKrystals for this useful post)
    basagulo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feedback for basagulo: Positive

Thank you!

Hello, I am interested in your bot, added you in discord. Can you confirm my request so we can begin the transaction.

Update:
    Purchased 1 month license.
    Last edited by basagulo; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:29 PM.

29. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to basagulo for this useful post)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast