Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81

Please pay your attention!

This is not a full-fledged project. I have made a prototype for an overview of my work capabilities in making automated things.

New World Smart Fisher

By Railgun81#3675

Total number of purchases made 800+ (updated 14/10/2021 04:10 GMT +3)

What makes Smart Fisher the best on the market?

Easy and safe to use

Gives access to fast fishing

Fully automated and flexible

Uses advanced pixel detection

- Code is extremely simplified and can run on low-end PC's

- Smart Fisher is never going to fail unless you setup it wrong

- Smart Fisher uses saltwater or freshwater bait and is able to automatically change when the slot is empty

- Smart Fisher has a different types of checks for every step in the process

- Smart Fisher is fully customizable - you can choose distance or repair timing yourself!

- There is a "humanize" feature that commands Smart Fisher to add variance to the actions

- There is a low latency mode that allows Smart Fisher to use the optimal time between all actions

FAQ

Q: Will there be any more functions added to the bot?
    A: Yes, since I've changed Smart Fisher to a monthly subscription, I am planning long-term support of this project. Therefore new functions and improvements are TBA.

Q: How hard is it to install the program? Can one program be installed on two PC's and which Windows is it suitable for?
    A: It is exceptionally simple to install. Works only for 1 PC, Win10 is strongly recommended.

Q: How do you deal with the catch animation? Do you quick-cancel the animation by left-clicking or do you have code to re-focus a target point?
    A: Smart Fisher is fully automated, which means the code does everything for you.

Q: Is it something memory-related or does it just reads screen pixels?
    A: Smart Fisher is a pixel bot, technically the safest one available. These kinds of bots are safest by default since they only read pixels and don't integrate into a process (simulation of keyboard and mouse inputs).

Q: Is it easy to Use? And does it work for long periods without problems?
    A: Yes, Smart Fisher is easy to set up and use. It can work for more than 3 hours easily, you can watch my test on YouTube. I ran it for 20+ hours without problems in one test, but sometimes there can be unexpected circumstances like server crashes.

Q: If you get the fish hooked does the bot pull it most efficiently (in the green zone) or in orange/red?
    A: Smart Fisher has the best logic which helps it catch fish in the most efficient and fastest way.

Q: Is there any way around Steam Anti Cheat?
    A: Smart Fisher can't be detected by Steam Anti Cheat or EAC due to the way it operates.

Q: if I reinstall OS should I buy the bot again?
    A: No. You will have to message me and I will change your licensed activation key.

Q: The video shows that you select freshwater or saltwater bait. But how does the bot pick the bait if you have multiple freshwater baits for example?
    A: Currently Smart Fisher will pick the first available bite (the one on the left).

Smart Fisher сurrently has s a very small detection percentage. Less than 4% of the users were affected and only some of them were banned. There is no way for me to know whether these users were only using Smart Fisher, which means there is no way to prove bans are coming from using Smart Fisher for now. There are a lot of people who are using it after the update and still are not banned. Refunds in case of a ban are not available, as you are taking the risk of buying the software.

Q: Does your bot work with hotspots?
    A: Smart Fisher is the best to use at hotspots. Unlike other bots, Smart Fisher can fish there without any interruptions.

Q: Is it a lifetime or monthly subscription?
    A: Monthly subscription.

Q: Can I do anything while the bot is running?
    A: No, you must not interact with your mouse and keyboard for Smart Fisher to work properly.

Q: Where can I see more detailed instructions on how to use the bot?
    A: More information will be sent in the TOS document with the licensed key.

To get more info please check this (New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81) section on the forum

Or add me on Discord: Railgun81#3675

Here you can find a detailed guide on how to set up and use Smart Fisher

Find me here:

Discord: Railgun81#3675

YouTube channel: Railgun81 *click*
    Last edited by Railgun81; 13 Hours Ago at 06:15 PM.

These ads disappear when you log in.

2. Thanks Revenged_, maxthedinosaur, Pointless0011, stayfrosty, Ratclerk, Narwal, kapol123, KorthiteKrystals (8 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    totalschaden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/67
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Railgun81 View Post
    A: Smart Fisher can't be detected by Steam Anti Cheat or EAC due to the way it operates.
    EAC to my knowledge is very capable detecting Pixel Read and Key Emulation.

In Closed/Open Beta there were no Scans registerd here, which strongly hints that EAC was disabled all the time, this will surely change on Release.

So unless by operate you mean you have countermeasures (doubtful) I dont see how this wont be detected once scans are enabled.
    Amazon Wishlist - Gimmi Snacks
    https://www.amazon.de/hz/wishlist/ls/MZ543BDBC6PJ

Railgun81's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Premium Seller Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear totalschaden,

I am aware of the fact that EAC was most definitely disabled during the Closed Beta and Open Beta testing. I must say that I am confident in Smart Fisher, and due to my previous experience in writing bots and scripts, I can assure you that I have found a way around EAC that is working for now.

But because I expect some improvements in the defense from developers I am currently trying to find more complex ways to get around EAC, which should definitely help Smart Fisher in the long term.

In the end of the day, I can see that Smart Fisher is the best fishing bot for New World so far which leaves us with two cases:

1) If EAC and other anti-cheat mechanics of New World are too good, not a single fishing bot would work.
    2) If there is a way to get around EAC, Smart Fisher has a chance to work properly, while other bots will fail 100% of the cases. Simple as that.

Besides that, I would like to personally thank You for your prudence and an attempt to make Smart Fisher better for users.

Regards,
    Railgun81

5. Thanks maxthedinosaur, Pointless0011, stayfrosty, Narwal (4 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    totalschaden's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/67
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Railgun81 View Post
    1) If EAC and other anti-cheat mechanics of New World are too good, not a single fishing bot would work.
    2) If there is a way to get around EAC, Smart Fisher has a chance to work properly, while other bots will fail 100% of the cases. Simple as that.[/COLOR][/B]
    I can assure you both statements are false. You can even make "detected" binarys undetected by Warden / BE / EAC without touching them, as long as they do not make use of Injection or Memory Write.

This most likely includes any other Anti Cheat Software, atleast i havent noticed any penetration/ban over the years.

While this is not my Software, nor is it publicly available there are still a few ppl who have access.
    Amazon Wishlist - Gimmi Snacks
    https://www.amazon.de/hz/wishlist/ls/MZ543BDBC6PJ

Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by totalschaden View Post
    I can assure you both statements are false. You can even make "detected" binarys undetected by Warden / BE / EAC without touching them, as long as they do not make use of Injection or Memory Write.

This most likely includes any other Anti Cheat Software, atleast i havent noticed any penetration/ban over the years.

While this is not my Software, nor is it publicly available there are still a few ppl who have access.
    Sorry, I don't really get what you are trying to say at this point.

Smart Fisher does not interact with a process directly. I don't have any information on bans for Pixel detection tools yet, and I doubt that as you can simply simulate the inputs coming.

Moreover, I am currently thinking about re-writing the input method, so my Bot will be even more reliable in that case.
    Last edited by Railgun81; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:40 PM.

8. Thanks Revenged_, maxthedinosaur, stayfrosty, Narwal (4 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    Ratclerk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seller is responsive on discord and quick to reply. I am looking forward to trying this program when the game launches and will update this after testing the program.

10. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to Ratclerk for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers!

I have updated the roadmap of the project, you can check it out HERE (New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81)

Regards,
    Railgun81

12. Thanks Narwal (1 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    VanguardTM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the point to not use EAC on beta?

14. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to VanguardTM for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by VanguardTM View Post
    Whats the point to not use EAC on beta?
    Hard to answer for sure, but I would suggest that developers are interested in leaving bot/cheat creators as least opportunities to build a strong protection for their programs as possible. Therefore, their goal is to keep those creators unaware of possible in-game protection, which should help the developers to easily detect and fight bots/cheats in short-term after game release.

Regards,
    Railgun81
    Last edited by Railgun81; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:12 AM.

16. Thanks VanguardTM (1 members gave Thanks to Railgun81 for this useful post)
    cohlen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got this bot with HUGE discount so here is my memes! Always recommend! Good seller and dev!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81-m-2ky2fwbu-jpg   New World Fishing Bot | Smart Fisher by Railgun81-gaa9-v-8lxs-jpg  
    Last edited by cohlen; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:49 AM.

18. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to cohlen for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good night, Dear customers!

It is 28th September for me already, which means today we will finally be able to play New World after the release! It was hard to wait for all that time, but we have managed to, and now we can enjoy playing one of the best MMOs released in recent years.

I have given out few keys just to try if everything works fine, but for the most part, all customers will receive their keys during the day. I will wake up for the game release and try the bot myself (alongside the feedback from ones who already got the key), and then I will start sending keys to every customer manually. It should take a few hours, so don't panic and spam me if you won't get it in the first hour or so after the release. IF YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR KEY BY 12:00 GMT+3 PLEASE MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD.

Once again, I would like to thank each one of you who have already bought Smart Fisher and/or brought attention to it on the forums. Together we managed to create THE BEST BOT PROJECT in New World so far, and it feels great. I will continue to develop and improve my bot, and possibly start working on other projects for New World, so follow my threads here on OwnedCore.

P. S. Dear customers! As a developer, it was a pure pleasure for me to interact with all of you since I have started to work on Smart Fisher and during the pre-release phase - feedback has been great, and I have received lots of kind words from you. That strongly motivates me to continue with this project and improve it even further. I wish to thank each one of you for that!

Regards,
    Railgun81

Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers!

I hope you are having a good time and enjoying the game! I have to say the release of Smart Fisher wasn't 100% perfect, because many customers are having problems, but thankfully all these problems are customer-related, and Smart Fisher software works as it should. Because of that, I decided to make this post where I am trying to help customers to solve their problems and explain how the bot works in a bit more detailed way.

Currently, I am working on a very detailed video guide for the bot, that should pretty much leave 0 questions, but it will be released tomorrow evening.

The most common problems between customers are: the wrong resolution / forgot to put the game in window mode / wrong camera sensitivity / changed brightness or contrast / changed FOV etc...

Reminder:
    1) Resolution 1920x1080 in windows, 1024x768 in-game (WINDOWED MODE ONLY)
    2) Sensitivity (cursor speed) 6/11 in windows, camera sensitivity 10 in-game
    3) Brightness and contrast should be default (50)
    4) FOV should be 54 only
    5) All graphics settings are LOW

- You open the .exe file and leave both windows open - don't move them, just click and press OK
    - Go to settings and reset your visual settings to default, if you are having problems
    - At first, you start the game, then you start the bot
    - Before pressing "5" to start it, press the Alt key 1 time to make the camera not fixed at your character.

Please take your time, pay attention and check everything VERY accurately. Smart Fisher is proved to be working perfectly, so if anything doesn't work, it's just because you did a mistake somewhere. I am always ready to help if possible, and tomorrow I will release a detailed guide that should help everyone. Thank you for the waiting and I appreciate all the feedback.

Regards,
    Railgun81

thegreatfuzzy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the video available yet? The update did not fix the problem I have with hooking the fish.

22. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to thegreatfuzzy for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/42
    Trade Feedback
    16 (94%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear customers!

I have just uploaded a video on how to set up and use Smart Fisher. If that won't help - please message me directly on Discord: Railun81#3675

It's hard to prevent all possible failures for each customer because there are already more than 300 keys for Smart Fisher bought, and each customer has different setup (monitor, PC, version of Windows etc...). I am trying to fix any potential problems as soon as I can and might even change the code to fit some more or less popular problems, but for now everything that customers had was their own problem with setting Smart Fisher up. Just remember for now: If something doesn't work - you have made a mistake somewhere. Bot is proven to work for long periods of time and auto-repair for me and some of my customers, which means IT SHOULD WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Sincerely Yours,
    Railgun81

zuuu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been in the forum for over 11 years. This bot is pretty easy to understand how to use.
    - Instructions are clearly given, ReadMe files, Youtube vid tutorial.
    - Following the step by step instructions I was able to get the bot running immediately.
    - Bot is very easy to use in comparison to other fishing bots I've used in the past.
    - Improvements are coming which is awesome to hear.
    - Best of all, this bot help keep me in the game by fishing to stay away from those annoying long Queues!

25. Thanks Railgun81 (1 members gave Thanks to zuuu for this useful post)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast