Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget the game is new and there are differences in the whole Market prices. And the more is shared the more will get patched or ruined by too much players who do it, like TClermont said.On the other hand, you will get rich, so you have to do a bit for it! Maybe in some month you find a way no other people is doing, whould you share it before you get enouth money from it?
    I will help out if someone has specific questions, but most guides now whouldn't make sence. The profitable ways change from day to day a little bit.

And don't forget the Elite Section, maybe you will find there what you want.
    Last edited by Laka0815; 06-22-2014 at 01:32 AM.
    Sorry for my bad english sometimes. It's not my native language.

[How to] Craft gold
    MrUnreal's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spykehollow89 View Post
    And i though that this kind of forum was made for share things.
    Indeed it is, however look at the other side too, you are here for a year already, did you share anything ? All i see is two posts in this thread asking for methods how to profit.

Spykehollow89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MrUnreal View Post
    Indeed it is, however look at the other side too, you are here for a year already, did you share anything ? All i see is two posts in this thread asking for methods how to profit.
    kk.
    So just close the forum and make only the elite one, problem solved and no one have to complain, where is the sense to share exploits on an exploit section if the exploit is already fixed?
    Just saying anyway, this isn't my first account so, don't judge people from post, thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kk.
    So just close the forum and make only the elite one, problem solved and no one have to complain, where is the sense to share exploits on an exploit section if the exploit is already fixed?
    Just saying anyway, this isn't my first account so, don't judge people from post, thanks.
    Boy you got offended fast. Did I hit the soft-spot ? All im saying is that they shared an exploit and the fact its fixed now does not mean it was fixed when they shared it. Also, yes I / we kinda get to judge you since you seem to have a "gief me exploit i need im special but i dun want to help the others xoxo". Tataaa

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy you got offended fast. Did I hit the soft-spot ? All im saying is that they shared an exploit and the fact its fixed now does not mean it was fixed when they shared it. Also, yes I / we kinda get to judge you since you seem to have a "gief me exploit i need im special but i dun want to help the others xoxo". Tataaa
    You are just saying things without sense, and your last statement is ridiculous.

Is just NOSENSE if people wrote "i have this big exploit" "i can make 13678613plats at min" and don't say the method, its like "i have a GTX1000 but can't show you because i've sended it to my uncle that lives in greece".

I've shared many wow exploits on the old forum, but that's not the point, if i had something to share right now i would do it.
    But i repeat, is nosense beign in a "exploitfinders/bot/etc" community and the only thing people show is how much their epeen is long without giving any fact.

Now you can keep saying bullshit or use your brain wisely.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are just saying things without sense, and your last statement is ridiculous.

Is just NOSENSE if people wrote "i have this big exploit" "i can make 13678613plats at min" and don't say the method, its like "i have a GTX1000 but can't show you because i've sended it to my uncle that lives in greece".

I've shared many wow exploits on the old forum, but that's not the point, if i had something to share right now i would do it.
    But i repeat, is nosense beign in a "exploitfinders/bot/etc" community and the only thing people show is how much their epeen is long without giving any fact.

Now you can keep saying bullshit or use your brain wisely.
    Righto, so if you had a stable way how to make money (hey lets say 5 play a day) you would share it with the others which would possibly result in it being patched/ ruined by others on your server with getting nothing in return. Yeaaa sounds great.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Righto, so if you had a stable way how to make money (hey lets say 5 play a day) you would share it with the others which would possibly result in it being patched/ ruined by others on your server with getting nothing in return. Yeaaa sounds great.
    Im not a stupid, if i had a method i will share it but of course i'll secure myself before, and since devs don't fix those things outright but always it takes like 3-4 days is not always a lose. Things soon or later will come to light.
    But hey, is more easy for you criticize someone that want things to be shared with others (And that include you too since YOU will use this method too) but keep defending people "ill make 60plat at hour, such pro, i salvage green".

And i add:
    What's the point of a forum like this if people inside doesn't share things?
    Last edited by Spykehollow89; 06-22-2014 at 08:21 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not a stupid, if i had a method i will share it but of course i'll secure myself before, and since devs don't fix those things outright but always it takes like 3-4 days is not always a lose. Things soon or later will come to light.
    But hey, is more easy for you criticize someone that want things to be shared with others (And that include you too since YOU will use this method too) but keep defending people "ill make 60plat at hour, such pro, i salvage green".

And i add:
    What's the point of a forum like this if people inside doesn't share things?
    The point would be to know its plausible and investigate on your own

crysis93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And i though that this kind of forum was made for share things.

Go donate

kallellkryptonite's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crysis93 View Post
    Go donate
    It really isn't worth donating just to get elite sections...If you want to support the site that's one thing, but usually i never found donating here has really "paid off" via elite areas.

lettuce9's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fluxflux View Post
    Tailoring Profit iss not Fixed work´s like a charm making every day 30 Platinum+

i will share in a week guys

It has now been a week.

Gbyrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lettuce9 View Post
    It has now been a week.
    lol he's obviously trolling not gonna post

UnholyMisery's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The salvaging technique is not only limited to tailor but works with other professions also. Just fyi.

Sadrauz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crysis93 View Post
    This seems a bit too personal. I can also confirm that there are ways to craft and profit. I still make 10-15plat a day. Its server dependent on commodity prices.
    and once again, you say something like that "I make 10-15 plat a day", yet you don't share any actual useful info about how you're making it, you're no different than the person I said my comment about.
    Originally Posted by UnholyMisery View Post
    The salvaging technique is not only limited to tailor but works with other professions also. Just fyi.
    and again, what item do you salvage? there are tons of items you can salvage, and tons of them give garbage.

UnholyMisery's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sadrauz View Post
    and once again, you say something like that "I make 10-15 plat a day", yet you don't share any actual useful info about how you're making it, you're no different than the person I said my comment about.

and again, what item do you salvage? there are tons of items you can salvage, and tons of them give garbage.
    Do tests yourself mate. Doing 5 salvages of one item and not getting one doesn't count. Telling everybody exact items will ruin the markets on pretty much on all servers. It also depends on your servers market for commodity prices. I'm just telling you that it's not only limited to tailoring but you can do it with other professions as well depending on your servers CX.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast