0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fluxflux View Post
    Tailoring Profit iss not Fixed work´s like a charm making every day 30 Platinum+

i will share in a week guys
    only thing i can think hes doing is rune farming. this is server dependent on the sell price of runes on the cx when determining if its profitable or not but basically make the easiest tailor, weapon-smith, outfitter, whatever gear trade you got and then salvage the crap out of them hoping you get rune fragments to resell on the cx at major profit. like i said earlier the profit of this is dependent on your servers cx prices for runes, my server they go for 80s each sell now, but other as much as 10g sell now. The 10g server being the obvious profit maker

also on average its about 5-8 salvages per rune fragment less if your lucky

[How to] Craft gold
    ZapnotraX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kogakoga View Post
    only thing i can think hes doing is rune farming. this is server dependent on the sell price of runes on the cx when determining if its profitable or not but basically make the easiest tailor, weapon-smith, outfitter, whatever gear trade you got and then salvage the crap out of them hoping you get rune fragments to resell on the cx at major profit. like i said earlier the profit of this is dependent on your servers cx prices for runes, my server they go for 80s each sell now, but other as much as 10g sell now. The 10g server being the obvious profit maker

also on average its about 5-8 salvages per rune fragment less if your lucky
    Now this sounds much more reasonable than his 10g grey vendor thing. Thanks for your input.

Mnyes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds fishy to me, just tried and leveled up tailoring and it doesn't work. Got 2 runes out of 21 items which costed 11G to craft in total. I mean there's no "grey item" that vendors for 10G after 5 salvage. Went up to the journeyman tier like people mentioned in the thread or else it would cost alot more than 50s to craft. The runes also are very dependent on the server's price..some servers its 2G on some other they go for 10G. Even then to make 30+ plat a day you would have to sell 300 rune fragments per day...
    Last edited by Mnyes; 06-18-2014 at 05:31 PM.

lettuce9's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I've done a couple times is buy enough canvas to make 100 of the level 14 chest item, then salvaging all of them.

This leads to a bunch of rune fragments, silk cloth, and sapphire power cores.

I then take the sapphire power cores and silk and craft the level 23 legs, and salvage them. This gets me more rune fragments, whimfiber cloth, and diamond power cores.

I then use that to make the level 33 shoulders and salvage all of those.

I always make some sort of profit, but It's still kind of a gamble, and not really time effective. If I were on a server where rune fragments went for 5g+ it would definitely be a good way to make gold if you don't feel like leaving the city to farm.

Sinistersmog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fluxflux View Post
    Tailoring Profit iss not Fixed work´s like a charm making every day 30 Platinum+

i will share in a week guys
    Will you share now? Please.

Macpod's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sinistersmog View Post
    Will you share now? Please.
    this )))

mxzeal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plzzz share im so desperate i need to buy 2 credd...

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He not trolling.

Just craft green Items -> Salvage = Profit

Macpod's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    22/47
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you mind telling which one's you're crafting Ehnoah? There are a lot of green items you can craft between level 10 to 50. And which runes do you get?
    Would appreciate it a lot.

Sadrauz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those people who say stuff like "yeah just craft green items and salvage= profit" are just trolling, they give no useful information besides statments like these that are useless.

crysis93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sadrauz View Post
    those people who say stuff like "yeah just craft green items and salvage= profit" are just trolling, they give no useful information besides statments like these that are useless.
    This seems a bit too personal. I can also confirm that there are ways to craft and profit. I still make 10-15plat a day. Its server dependent on commodity prices.

Spykehollow89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crysis93 View Post
    This seems a bit too personal. I can also confirm that there are ways to craft and profit. I still make 10-15plat a day. Its server dependent on commodity prices.
    Are you gonna share the method so? even on pm?

Laka0815's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ´
    Originally Posted by Sadrauz View Post
    Those people only repeat things that pointed out in earlier posts, for them who didn't get it or read it.
    There are several ways to make gold some are more efficient than others, but min 1p/h should easily doable.

1: Do dailys and challenges on the Island and/or challenges in Malgrave and pick the Sack of Scavenged Supplies reward, you can find expensive
    Amp's in the Bags.
    or
    2: Craft and salvage cheap items or buy cheap items in the AH and salvage them. (For this you should do a spreadsheet before you start!)
    or
    3: Harvest stuff in high lvl Zones, don't miss the herbals, since they can sell at around 10s at the Vendor each.
    Then look at the Market values, and sell them in the Market if you get profit there, otherwise sell your stuff at a vendor (Settler can buff the vendors in
    Thayd to pay you 5% more)
    If you choose the farming part I recommend to take 2 harvesting professions and build up a ressource farm to lvl 4 at your home. Same I advise for your
    Farm. (To max this out, you can buy the harvest-Weapons for Eldergems)
    or
    4:
    method for you to make money in the game is to grind to level 50 and go kill things
    (Thanks to TClermont i really missed the simple grinding)

Feel free to mix this methodes and find your own way. We can only give you advises, but you have to found your own way since there are huge differences between the servers and so on.
    Don't give it up to quickly! For me and the most others I can say, we all needed to learn this and sometimes you lose, but then it's on you to learn from it and make it better next time!

Hope this can help some of you!
    Last edited by Laka0815; 06-22-2014 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Added the advise from TClermont
    Sorry for my bad english sometimes. It's not my native language.

TClermont's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone that shares a decent multiple plat/hour method is only doing so because they're already rich in-game. No one that is still actively using any decent method is going to share it, because all it takes is one other person on the server figuring it out to ruin said method. If you're not good at playing the AH/CX or figuring out things for yourself, then the best method for you to make money in the game is to grind to level 50 and go kill things.

Spykehollow89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TClermont View Post
    Anyone that shares a decent multiple plat/hour method is only doing so because they're already rich in-game. No one that is still actively using any decent method is going to share it, because all it takes is one other person on the server figuring it out to ruin said method. If you're not good at playing the AH/CX or figuring out things for yourself, then the best method for you to make money in the game is to grind to level 50 and go kill things.
    And i though that this kind of forum was made for share things.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast