0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WildStar Elite Exploits

Hey, i'm a new member interested in donating to receive access to Wild Star Elite Exploits section, but I'm just curious to know whats in the section? What will it provide me? Will it be worth the money? I've tried searching i couldn't find any information .

Also is it update after the new changes into wild star?

Anyways thanks for reading this have a great day
    Last edited by itzme77; 12-13-2015 at 04:59 AM.

WildStar Elite Exploits
    Devanh's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    60/25
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donating is a donation, not meant as a ticket into elite exploits, that's simply a bonus. You are going to donate to support the site not simply buy your way up, so it's stupid donating if that's all you are after because then you might get dissapointed.

3. Thanks Vengfull, Smitten, Miksu, Muramasa (4 members gave Thanks to Devanh for this useful post)
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi itzme77,

As Devanh said, donating doesn't guarantee any specific exploits, only access to sections as a thank you for helping keep the site alive. What's inside those sections can't be talked about outside those sections, so no one will be able to tell you what is or isn't in them. Like all the other sections on OwnedCore, all content is user submitted, so whether something is up to date or not depends entirely on the contribution of other users.

yopilax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the question begged is this. There were a number of people reading and sharing memory addresses within the game of wildstar. However, they have since dropped from the map. The game took quite a nosedive for various reasons and has recently resurfaced as a F2P game. While this parallel is logical, to see them all vanish entirely is not. We are a stubborn lot, after all.

Have they all moved on to new endeavors or games, or simply segregated themselves from the wild, as it were?

This question has occurred to me recently as I am now trying to rewrite a pixel bot into memory reading The game's UI is slightly transparent and it makes for a lot of variable swing, having no place to start than a few forum posts. It is a community of these specific users that I seek. This where my interests lie.

It was only logical that a post like this arise: considering the recent circumstances. That said, It's a donation for a reason.
    The mob "Jesus" was only on PTR. It never hit the real world servers and sure as hell won't RESPAWN. For some reason though, people still camp it.:confused:

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WS elite exploits is probably not worth the money you donate since the game seems pretty much dead(?) and the WS section here on OC is pretty inactive.

BUT the other stuff you get in return for your donation is awesome. There is a lot of good stuff in Diablo/WoW sections for donators and you also get the coolest username color and some corecoins to play with Plus you get access to the the shoutbox, a really cool chat box for high ranked members and staff/admins of the site.

yopilax's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really just need the value ranges for some in game stats and would like to know more about locating the proper addresses for my tools.
    The mob "Jesus" was only on PTR. It never hit the real world servers and sure as hell won't RESPAWN. For some reason though, people still camp it.:confused:

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by itzme77 View Post
    Hey, i'm a new member interested in donating to receive access to Wild Star Elite Exploits section, but I'm just curious to know whats in the section? What will it provide me? Will it be worth the money? I've tried searching i couldn't find any information .

Also is it update after the new changes into wild star?

Anyways thanks for reading this have a great day
    so the donations are to support the site..

if you're thinking about it like a purchase & whether or not it will be "worth it" I'd advise you not to..

As always once you see what's in there.. have the information.. then comes the buyer's remorse..

As for what's in the section.. what it will provide you.. what would be the point in having the gated sections if that was all available anyway ?