0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you make gold?

Before you could easily make gold by farming and selling cloth pieces to vendors, but that eventually got fixed.

Just wondering if you guys know any good ways to farm gold to test all the things the beta has to offer that you'd like to share?

How do you make gold?
    deity17313's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no idea but if anyone knows would be good to share

Cnypher's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think there is atm not realy need to make much gold.. i have done in lvl prozess von lvl 1 to 30 = 417gold..

i think a few of the good tipps will be:

- Check bevor you start to play a charakter wich gear you will need
    - Check each questreward.. do i need this item? Y/N? If no.. check what of these things you can sell for more to a vendor.. for ex in lvl 15 range this can be 15-20s for each item
    - Decor? Why the fck?! Decor is a good way to get fast money.. specially at the lvl 1-12 region.. after lvl 12-15 you will got so much money from quests and mainstorys that you dont need to sell deco anymore.. P.s. you can farm the Deco later again..
    - Collect anything! Crap? Its Crap... who cares.. any vendor will buy it..
    - Tipp for Collect Anything: Go a few times oftener in the lvl 15 Adventure to get the "Big Bags".. dont forgett to press the loot button!
    - Mounts? Who need Mounts? Mounts is a thing.. that speedbuff.. is only for the big questers.. its not rly faster then you.. so if you want to do only region storys and world storys.. you dont need a mount.. a few level later you can buy you one including the fast travel..

Just a few tipps who i made..
    Complete the list if you know something more..

Greetings

Another thing... yeah i know everyone needs money! But noone want to loose loot becouse any other guy want to sell this item for gold... please check for humanty if any other person need the item you want to roll for.. And if another guy in the Group rolls for your items... then damn.. roll for everything too!

Tankall's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with everything above EXCEPT for not buying mounts.

Time = Money
    Less Time Travelling = More Time Farming/Questing = More Money

You're going to buy your mount eventually, I say get it ASAP, hotkey it, use it and profit.

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated previously.. money comes fairly quick and easy. if you don't have the 10g or so for your mount by the time you get to 15 and can use it.. stop buying stuff you don't need. Though I generally don't vendor most of the real items myself, aside from decor that is not neat (Plushie Gorganoth for my house, yes please ). Salvage.. this way you get tradeskill items for either your main or alts. it will add up.

Helza's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zanathos77 View Post
    As stated previously.. money comes fairly quick and easy. if you don't have the 10g or so for your mount by the time you get to 15 and can use it.. stop buying stuff you don't need. Though I generally don't vendor most of the real items myself, aside from decor that is not neat (Plushie Gorganoth for my house, yes please ). Salvage.. this way you get tradeskill items for either your main or alts. it will add up.
    but by vendoring most stuff will allow you to buy the mount while leveling, as salavaging will give you the mats required for leveling you're professions. so you have to pick what you wanna do while you level, get the gold so you can buy you're mount at 15, or directly level your professions.

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Helza View Post
    but by vendoring most stuff will allow you to buy the mount while leveling, as salavaging will give you the mats required for leveling you're professions. so you have to pick what you wanna do while you level, get the gold so you can buy you're mount at 15, or directly level your professions.
    I vendored decor only items, and by 15, i had over 20g. with doing the tradeskill quests for outfitter in Sylvan Glade or whatever it was called, in which i had to buy some of the cheaper mats. So it isn't really a choice of having to pick one, you can do both, and still make it easy. I did no adventures, only questing, and challenges. Also, anyone trying to make money, should not be levelling their own professions in a a mmo, at least not at launch. There will not typically ever be a more lucrative time for gathering skills to sell their wares on Commodities Exchange, or trade. Most people will want to level their tradeskills. Do the proper thing, rip them on prices for mats

lolekm1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the best way will be farm some sh1t. but right now we don't know what i valueable

ryukk88's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ty you nice logic im new in game

cyrus103's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn 300g for 120 bucks. That is really expensive I got like 120g just in a few levels.

bt411's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easy fast gold for low lvl chars first mount:
    Gathering plants is not limited by your character level - go to the high level area and just gather plants. Their sell price is accorind to the high level area quite high. 2plants can be 1g.
    You can steer arround mobs easily so don't worry about aggro range -unlike other games your low lvl doesn't seem to increase it.

Also don't salvage - npc vendor your items and buy the materials you need in the auction house.
    Typically an 30s item contains raw materials you can buy for 10s in the auction house.
    Expect it to change when people get out of the leveling phase.

NoplaN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really didn't have any gold problems regarding the first mount. I just did all the quests until I reached level 15 and had exactly 11 gold to get a mount.

DarkHeaven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as first mount gold i did not have enough by 15 so i just waited till 25, but i didn't really notice a slow down in leveling compared to my friend who had one at 15.

InternetExplorer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like rune fragments (or w/e they're called) are worth a lot. Put 9x runes for 50g and they sold in like 5minutes. May be worth even more but idc, needed it asap for mount

Drops by certain lvl 18-XX mobs and salvaging stuff.

Ehnoah's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    16/96
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard there is a Vendor you can dupe Gold (Buy for 3 Gold sell for 6 Gold) but not sure where this Vendor is =(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast