0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hanabisu View Post
    thank you that's what I was asking, now about the loot, do I have to run the whole dungeon?
    There are technically two challenges. When you first enter it wants you to kill 12 Thundercall Pell. After you complete that, it then asks you to kill 20 more, but with a timer. Once you complete the 2nd one you get your rewards.

Solo Veteran STL Challenge
    zeus506's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you can and it is easier. Actually you can finish the challenge in 4 deaths ( approximately 5~ 7 min ), what you have to do is to have a tank and dps. Tank goes in first use cool down ability ( R ) aggro all the melee 8 "DPS better not to use your R use it next rez" (there are 2 melee in each group ) then let the 4 left mages kill you both. Now you killed 8 next rez kill 8 = finished the 12 kills + 4 kills in the challenge, rez kill 8 = 12 kills die, next kill 8 = 20 kill challenge finished.

*TIPS:
    - Don't repair your amour because they kill you very fast it wont help that much.
    - Don't leave dungeon every time you kill just die and they will respawn again, and you might get an error says that you entered many time. (if you face this problem,leave party loggout. If doesn't work leave party TP home, if doesn't work queue for adv or dungeon then leave. It should work if doesn't work go sleep ^^.
    - Don't whit for your hp to be full, just both of you go in,pull 2 of the first group then next group.
    - Loot that you don't need, don't sell it salvage it better.
    - The most class can benefits from the drops are SS and medic, there are some for warrior and engi but eh not that good.
    - You will get an achievement from killing them a lot.
    ---------------
    My friend and I ( both warrior DPS and Tank ) have been camping there and we got a lot of plat you can say 15+.

GL ^^

Hanabisu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for your help so I'll just go in as a stalker and drop threat with tr

Lolzor1488's Avatar Member SuperSayajin4 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zeus506 View Post
    Yes you can and it is easier. Actually you can finish the challenge in 4 deaths ( approximately 5~ 7 min ), what you have to do is to have a tank and dps. Tank goes in first use cool down ability ( R ) aggro all the melee 8 "DPS better not to use your R use it next rez" (there are 2 melee in each group ) then let the 4 left mages kill you both. Now you killed 8 next rez kill 8 = finished the 12 kills + 4 kills in the challenge, rez kill 8 = 12 kills die, next kill 8 = 20 kill challenge finished.

*TIPS:
    - Don't repair your amour because they kill you very fast it wont help that much.
    - Don't leave dungeon every time you kill just die and they will respawn again, and you might get an error says that you entered many time. (if you face this problem,leave party loggout. If doesn't work leave party TP home, if doesn't work queue for adv or dungeon then leave. It should work if doesn't work go sleep ^^.
    - Don't whit for your hp to be full, just both of you go in,pull 2 of the first group then next group.
    - Loot that you don't need, don't sell it salvage it better.
    - The most class can benefits from the drops are SS and medic, there are some for warrior and engi but eh not that good.
    - You will get an achievement from killing them a lot.
    ---------------
    My friend and I ( both warrior DPS and Tank ) have been camping there and we got a lot of plat you can say 15+.

GL ^^
    Whats the point with those deaths when you can solo it in 5 mins without any death?
    Yes, i know. I have a terribad English. Sorry for that.

zeus506's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the point is I can't solo them without killing all of them, and 5min rly ? how do u do it?

BTW your English is fine I can understand u perfectly.

bik's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am stalker tank, i pull all melees ,and kill them,takes a few seconds, then u run out and repeat

Lolzor1488's Avatar Member SuperSayajin4 CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zeus506 View Post
    Well the point is I can't solo them without killing all of them, and 5min rly ? how do u do it?

BTW your English is fine I can understand u perfectly.
    Well, my class is SS probably thats why. Its kinda 10 sec to kill 2 mobs and leave dungeon, i can repeat that without waiting for cooldowns. So its kinda 5-6 mins to finish the challenge. Didnt tried after patch tho, they increased ammount of mobs i think.
    Yes, i know. I have a terribad English. Sorry for that.

lcanilao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone got any epics since the new patch? I've only been getting blues since.

Avcai's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great little exploit, +rep mate even though I'm too squishy to do it lol

nhjelle's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see so many people finding this useful!
    I only ran this a couple of times after discovering it.

Today, I did a few more runs. I found epic light armor gloves similar to those posted on the first page.

If you're having trouble with killing the mobs, I'd recommend using a burst build with some hard CC. It helps to stun (and/or snare if you're ranged), then burst and use a movement ability to quickly escape.
    It would also be helpful to use the PvP healing gadget if you can't sustain the damage long enough to kill them.

Prosaki's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do this as DPS eng with bruiser bot and PDU. drop the PDU, pull all 4 packs, kite back a bit to separate the melee from ranged. taunt all 8 then pop DPS CD. after taunt wears off and they look at me, i run into the PDU and stun them.

I can normally kill them all with elec before the ranged kill me.

I run out and back in. I can solo the whole challenge in about 4-5 minutes.

Avcai's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still working? I completed it twice now on an alt but no loot? Maybe I'm just an idiot and don't know where I'm looking

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Avcai View Post
    Is this still working? I completed it twice now on an alt but no loot? Maybe I'm just an idiot and don't know where I'm looking
    Yep, still working, got the epic SS gloves tonight. As well as about 15 blues.

ritonton's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Working like a charm.
    Got two epic and 6 blue in about 40 min

eddyro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any warriors soloing this? I've got a bad time trying to do this myself :/ maybe just the wrong build

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast