[UPDATED] TOSKORE - Tree of Savior BOT menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 160
  1. #1
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    [UPDATED] TOSKORE - Tree of Savior BOT

    With great honor the team announce that we are releasing the TOSKORE BETA v 0.5

    Work for STEAM server // INDONESIA server // TAIWAN server // JAPAN server // KOREA server



    Check here for the new version video : TOS BOT - Toskore - New Update Version 1.0 - YouTube
    TOSKORE in on Beta state of development and is getting new features and nice stuff every week.
    You can buy it already right here in our website.


    The Beta version of our TOS Bot allows you to do the following:

    – Auto grind mobs
    – Work for ALL classes of the game.
    – Use of Skills
    – Auto-Reconnect
    – Auto find mobs and search for them if none are found
    – Collect silver and items from mobs
    – Change Speed Move
    – Change Target Distance to attack
    – Stuck detection and anti-stuck method
    – Change Chanell
    – Change Equip
    – Kite mobs
    – Change kite distance
    – Ignore/Select mobs to grind
    – Use of HP and MP Potions ( user will define with what % )
    – Use of specific skill in low hp ( user will define with what % )
    – Use Rest ( ( user will define with what % start resting and what % to stand up )
    – Farm Radius
    – Death Option : Return to Saved Point or Use Crystal
    – Change of the zoom
    – Self Build AI to improve performance
    – Exclusive Acess to our private forum
    – Friendly layout with tooltip
    – Auto-update bot
    – Can Run Background
    – Undetectable

    The team is already developing a lot of new features and plan to launch every week an updated version with new features.
    We always update for the newest steam version of the game.

    The keys for TOSKORE – The tree of savior BOT, are limited, and the team reserves the right to CLOSE for new buyers whenever we reach that limit.



    Skype : TOSKORE

    Best Regards,

    TOSKORE Team
    Last edited by DvASystems; 07-27-2017 at 02:27 PM. Reason: No external links to paid software.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. Thanks indiozinho999 (1 members gave Thanks to T KORE for this useful post)
  3. #2
    sanerrr's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    58
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    running in the background mode?
    grind mobs you can do on the recorded path?

  4. Thanks waltobc6 (1 members gave Thanks to sanerrr for this useful post)
  5. #3
    waltobc6's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    72
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sanerrr View Post
    running in the background mode?
    grind mobs you can do on the recorded path?
    good questions
    also what about dc's? auto reconnect maybe?
    Last edited by waltobc6; 05-25-2016 at 03:24 AM.

  6. #4
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - Can run in background mode.

    - Auto reconnect and path creation will be soon avalible.

  7. #5
    baradron's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't like the service. I've bought and activated the bot on computer, which I rarely use. So now I've no access to the bot. The company (kto otkazivaetsa) refuse to do refund and help me to solve this problem

  8. #6
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by baradron View Post
    I don't like the service. I've bought and activated the bot on computer, which I rarely use. So now I've no access to the bot. The company (kto otkazivaetsa) refuse to do refund and help me to solve this problem
    We give 3 days refund free.
    Thats more than enough to test the software itself and see if you want to use.
    1 key = 1 session

  9. #7
    baradron's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for people 1 key = 1 PC (not session) ((mac adress) binding to a computer)

  10. #8
    geass66's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    does it work for Window Multiple?

  11. #9
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by geass66 View Post
    does it work for Window Multiple?
    The bot itself dont do the work to create a plus window for you
    But you can use the bot if you create a VM to open two games and bot on both.
    Last edited by T KORE; 05-26-2016 at 07:39 AM.

  12. #10
    Morgoth89's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Don't buy this bot!

    My experience with them:

    I bought the bot 6 days ago and it didn't use the skills when I change the config, after talking with them, and doing a lot of testing and reinstall the game a few times it seems that for some reason I can't do any change to the config of the bot.

    They promise in the new version the problem will be solved so I waited, after they release the new version I still having the same issue, I can't apply any config to the bot so I decided after all this to ask for a refund and they decline to do the refund because has been 6 days since I bought the bot.

    Apart from that, the bot is really bad, its jumping randomly trought the map with some kind of teleport hack which is really evident to other players and its really easy to get reported.

    My recomendation is to not buy this bot, probably there is better options in the market soon.

    Regards

  13. #11
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Morgoth89 View Post
    My experience with them:

    I bought the bot 6 days ago and it didn't use the skills when I change the config, after talking with them, and doing a lot of testing and reinstall the game a few times it seems that for some reason I can't do any change to the config of the bot.

    They promise in the new version the problem will be solved so I waited, after they release the new version I still having the same issue, I can't apply any config to the bot so I decided after all this to ask for a refund and they decline to do the refund because has been 6 days since I bought the bot.

    Apart from that, the bot is really bad, its jumping randomly trought the map with some kind of teleport hack which is really evident to other players and its really easy to get reported.

    My recomendation is to not buy this bot, probably there is better options in the market soon.

    Regards
    This is a user related problem. Everyone else can change the config of the bot.

    You have 3 days refund free for the product .. after that im sorry but this is the policy.

    You used a lot of support .. need support even to edit you conf.txt because you could figure out the path to your game.

    The bot start jumping randomly if you set him to random move if no target in the radius you set. Again other user failure to do the setup

    No one work for free. You asked for support several times and 3 days have been passed. Sry but you will fight with logs not with me.

  14. #12
    Morgoth89's Avatar Corporal
    Reputation
    7
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    21
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by T KORE View Post
    This is a user related problem. Everyone else can change the config of the bot.

    You have 3 days refund free for the product .. after that im sorry but this is the policy.

    You used a lot of support .. need support even to edit you conf.txt because you could figure out the path to your game.

    The bot start jumping randomly if you set him to random move if no target in the radius you set. Again other user failure to do the setup

    No one work for free. You asked for support several times and 3 days have been passed. Sry but you will fight with logs not with me.
    Really? I ask you to know the path of my game? Do you thing im stupid or something? I know excatly where is the game and didn't ask for help about that.

    About the other thing, thats exactly the problem I have with the bot, I can't apply the config, I do the changes, apply it as you indicated several times, but the bot still acting with the default config.

    I even allow you to connect to my computer with Teamviewer and you saw the problem and promise me with the new version it will work, but it didn't.

    So it's not a user problem, I know excatly how to setup the bot and which is the path of the game, but it didn't work properly for me for some reason.

  15. #13
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Version 0.3

    NEW PATCH AVAILABLE

    ----> Patch notes

    - ADD Bot Auto-Update
    - Search mobs improved.
    - Class Archer glitch fixed.
    - A lot of improvement in the skill usage.
    - Movement glitch fixed
    - Small fix and bug fix to improve bot performance
    Open and close your bot to get updated

    To do Soon:
    - Questing
    - Auto Repair
    - Companion Full Support
    - Multi-window support.
    - Auto-reconnect
    - Monster Preference
    - Spot save option

  16. #14
    T KORE's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    16
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks G/R
    1/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Version 0.4


    -------> Patch notes

    - Fixed slow normal attack : Add a tab to user to set attack speed.
    - Improved skill usage and the cooldown between then
    - Fixed a lot of bugs and bad functionality
    - Add some more scans to make bot smarter
    - Add tooltip to all bot to make it more user friendly.

    Close and open your bot to get updated.

  17. #15
    antraxzone's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey friend do you speak portuguese?im interested in your bot, but i need to check some things with you first =P

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tree of Savior Bot - 2.1.7.0 with plugin support
    By viperbot in forum Tree of Savior Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-30-2020, 03:49 AM
  2. [Bot] ToS-Bot - a Bot for Tree of Savior
    By KefkaBot in forum Tree of Savior Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-15-2016, 04:24 PM
  3. Bot is legal in Tree of Savior ? where is it ?
    By thepowerlevel in forum Tree of Savior Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2016, 01:38 AM
  4. [Selling] ToS-Bot - a Bot/Multihack for Tree of Savior
    By KefkaBot in forum Tree of Savior Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 07:48 AM
  5. [Question] Possibility to change rocks/trees to prevent bots from getting stuck
    By mhollier117 in forum WoW ME Questions and Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 09:56 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search