0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★★TERA Vs Dragon Nest ^.^★★

Having BETA tested TERA this past weekend I have to admit I enjoyed Dragon Nest more then TERA. To be honest, TERA is Dragon Nest in an open world really but I just didn't have as much fun in TERA. I've played lots of themepark MMO's and currently playign RIFT. I just don't see myself subbing to TERA.

Dragon Nest certainly is worth the download if you like TERA. Playing TERA I kept thinking how Dragon Nest did the combat better, and made the gameplay overall more fun. In Dragon Nest you don't have those kill 10 of these and 10 of those. The biggest downfall to Dragon Nest however is that it is an instanced game similar to the original Guild Wars, but once you get used to it, it's very addicting.

I have not played Dragon Nest in 2 months while I'm subbed to RIFT again, but those were my thoughts during this BETA weekend for TERA. I don't think I'll be buying TERA and subbing when I can play a better game in Dragon Nest for free. Don't get me wrong, there is a cash shop in Dragon Nest but the only thing you really need to buy is more inventory space and it's is not a P2W cash shop (although it is over priced on a lot of fluff items).

I honestly didn't come here to promote Dragon Nest or give a bad review about TERA. I think they're both good games, but I found myself having more fun when I did play Dragon Nest in the past. I only subbed to RIFT for the 1 year anniversary celebrations. I'll be going back to Dragon Nest before GW2 comes out.

Anyone else played Dragon Nest and can compare what they thought about TERA vs Dragon Nest?

★★TERA Vs Dragon Nest ^.^★★
    OotHE's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    64/17
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you feel about Tera in comparison to Vindictus? Some people say that Dragons Nest was a combination of Vindictus and Mabanogi, taking the best of both of them, but I am still a fan of Vindictus. I find a lot of reoccurring themes in both games. I myself haven't played Dragons Nest yet, but thank you for reminding me that it isn't in beta anymore. Haha
    ~"In Exploration, we believe, and in Discovery we practice. Keep exploration alive!"~

gkdgudtns's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm Dragon Nest... The only problem with Dragon Nest is that you cannot see people outside of the town. They will be like literally no one by the instances because in order to see people outside the town, you have to be in the party with them. But Tera.. There are people everywhere and you can farm with them together unlike Dragon Nest. Also, You have to go INTO the town to join Party. lol and i just noticed that the post was from March 30th... wat???!!!

keldeo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dragon Nest and Tera are totally different types of games. Dragon Nest is a grinder-like dungeon game with locked classes and quick and fast gameplay, has great but small and limited pvp combat. Tera is more of a free to explore, customize and role play to your hearts desire, pvp fights are fking huge. If I had to I would say tera is more of a wow like game than dragon nest. What you are saying is like saying moon vs cheese. Plus it depends on the player. If they are interested in a cartoon-like quick paced but limited dungeon space type of game or a open world, high budget mmorpg, with a more adult-like feel to it and wow style.
    Last edited by keldeo; 11-20-2013 at 08:29 PM.

mondsafari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dragon nest is like mythos global and its not rly fun to play both games (=