Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐ menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Temmmy's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐

Temmy is no longer accepting new users until 2024.

If interested in purchasing a license, please post here so I can DM you via OwnedCore for future reference.

Thank you for understanding and for those who have supported this project throughout the years!

Latest Update 10/4/2023 - Umbra support and QOL Improvements

Temmy 2.0 Video (Temmy 3.0 video under development! 3.0 is even better than this):

Movement:

• Random [Recommended]
    • Horizontal (random intervals dictate intermittent direction changes).
    • Vertical (random intervals dictate intermittent direction changes).

* Direction changes are chance based driven by AI designed to make the movement look natural.

Combat Modes:

1. Capture (Choose options in the advanced combat panel to get very specific with encounters)
      • Specific Names: Allow Temmy to capture a specific Tem. The choice is yours!
      • Require Pairs: Checking this box will require encounters to have pairs of the specific Temtem if more than 1 Temtem are not matching.
      • Specific SVs: Capture specific SVs or simply capture everything. You have full control. (ANY/ALL Button allows even more control)
      • Rename To SVs: Allow Temmy to rename caught temtems to the SVs they were caught as, this makes it easy to sort through.
      • Capture At %: Choose the exact amount of health you would like to capture at, going below the set percentage triggers a capture event!
      • Specific Temcards: Select which temcards you will allow Temmy to use, if you run out Temmy will logout automatically!
        (Saicards are automatically used if they are available)

2. Beat em' All (will beat up any Temtem that Temmy finds)
      • Specific Names: Allow Temmy to fight a specific Temtem to train TVs! this mode works in Capture and Beat em' all
      • Require Pairs: Checking this box will require encounters to have pairs of the specific Temtem if more than 1 Temtem are not matching.

3. Luma Finder (run away if no Luma is found)

* Temmy always checks for Lumas, Regardless of Combat Mode Temmy will always perform the Luma behavior you select when it comes across a Luma!

Attack Styles:

• Light - Automatically select the first lightest attack to use during combat
    • Heavy - Automatically use the heaviest attack available during combat
    • Combo - will utilize unique programmed sets of attacks automatically (Future Release)
    • Synergy - will use moves that synergize with each other (Future Release)

* Temmy uses OCR and AI to determine which moves to use at which time automatically, you do not need to specify attacks, Temmy will choose!

Luma Behavior:

• Exhaust + Catch - Temmy will allow the Enemy Luma to overexert itself and try to capture after it is below the set Capture at %.
    • Combat + Catch - Temmy will use light attacks from only 1 Ally temtem and capture the enemy Luma when it is below the set Capture at %.
    • Logout - Temmy will automatically logout when it encounters a Luma, When you log back in you will still be in combat as long as there is no server reset.
    • Wait - Temmy will wait indefinitely in combat until you return or are disconnected due to being AFK (Not Recommended).

* Temmy will always perform your selected action when encountering a Luma!

Automatic Timers:

• Pause Timer - Temmy will select prime times to take pauses and when to continue runs.
    • Logout Timer - You may choose when you would like to logout, if you no time is set then Temmy will choose a run time for you.

* All Times are random, there are no discernible patterns that can emerge

Statistics Panel:

• Specific Names - keeps track of all the names you encounter!
    • Total Encounters - Keeps a running tally of every encounter!
    • Luma Percentage Chance - Constantly updates the probability of seeing a luma determined by encounters and current luma odds.

* The panel will automatically show you the top 3 most seen encounters and rearrange them as time passes.

Discord Integration:

• After purchasing Temmy you will be able to give yourself permissions to view all Channels.
    • In a future release you will be able to control Temmy from discord.

Receive DMs from Temmy directly when you find a Luma!
    Last edited by Temmmy; 12-27-2023 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Announcement

Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐
  2. Thanks sed-, MedievaLord, Shinigami8545, wizarens, TTmz (5 members gave Thanks to Temmmy for this useful post)
    Sh@dow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought this bot a week ago and im very pleased with it. Everything works well and it's low profile.
    Developer is thoughtful and super quick fixing minor bugs and hiccups

10/10 would recommend

4. Thanks Temmmy (1 members gave Thanks to Sh@dow for this useful post)
    DenzellCua's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just recently bought this bot and loving it so far!
    The dev is really helpful when setting up and responds very quickly!
    As for the bot its really safe and super intuitive with all the features to maximize safety.

10/10 recommend 100%

Agrogiant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted on discord, quick response time and absolutely hands down best customer experience I’ve had. Super friendly and helped me setup the temmy bot and was available for every question I had. Canulae went into great detail about how the bot works and sharing features and safety measures. Typing this reply out now while it Luma hunts for me, I was on the fence with getting a bot but after how seamless and easy Canulae made the process the $35 was well worth it. If you have any doubts about the bot I would recommend reaching out over discord like I did, they put any doubts I had to rest and made themselves available for me with setting it up. The bot itself had a straight forward UI and takes random actions to avoid detection. I’ve seen it check my inventory a few times and stop walking for a bit on its own. It has some fail safe features in it like auto-pause and a logout timer to simulate more human actions. The bot itself seems as secure and safe as a bot can get with the game. Can’t recommend the bot as well as the developer enough and hope to do business with them again in the future
    Last edited by Agrogiant; 10-24-2020 at 03:27 AM.

pie842's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loving it. Made freetem experience much easier and smoother. At first i was suspicious because i saw the bot here with only 1 review 😄 No regrets now, seller helps you set it up however you want and he is active on discord. This bot deserves more reviews. He made it act so human-like to make it as legit as possible. Feels safe, will buy again for my other PC. 10/10

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    am very interested in this bot! pming you on discord

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sed- View Post
    am very interested in this bot! pming you on discord
    Contacted via discord looking forward to doing business with you!

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After seeing this for many months i decided to give this a try and let me say, i really like this bot lol. The guide to setting it up along with the bot layout was super easy and simple to understand. I have put this bot threw some tests trying to get it stuck or putting it in weird spots to see how it would react with pathing and let me say it did a really good job and was super fun to watch lol. What stuck out for me was the time he spent just to make sure it was 100% working. With the level of security he put in it you can tell he values safety and thats huge for me. With what this bot does and its good support it is def worth the price. i regret not getting it sooner with the amount of time it has already saved/will save. it has a clean feel that has me excited for the future of this bot .

If or When changes happen/new features are added ill make sure to update this
    Last edited by sed-; 11-08-2020 at 12:08 AM.

KaoriHD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have PM'd you about the bot and added you on discord

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KaoriHD View Post
    I have PM'd you about the bot and added you on discord
    Hi! I believe I've added you, looking forward to talking soon

KaoriHD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent you a DM on Discord

KaoriHD's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using this bot and most say it's amazing, works as it's intended, the movement looks human-like. It catches the Tems and releases for FreeTem. It also got me my first Luma Tem.
    The support is above and beyond he sat there with me explained all features and gave me recommended settings. Made sure it was working and was super friendly and fast responding. I highly recommend this to anyone still considering it for the support alone, it also packed with features, the video does not do it justice!

MedievaLord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I really like the look of this, it is absolutely gorgeous. I'm just posting this here in case you don't get me on discord. It will let me add you but not DM you. (#0615)
    Last edited by MedievaLord; 11-16-2020 at 08:29 AM. Reason: The slow creeping decline of senility.

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! I'm pretty sure I added you, and look forward to talking with you in discord!

MedievaLord's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers for getting back to me quickly, and for all the help and support. I thought I'd just leave a review here for any onlookers.
    The program is very comprehensive, and you are taken through setup in a helpful friendly manner.
    It is indeed a luma finding machine (Quite literally)
    I have every confidence in this persons ability as a programmer, and admire the work they have put into this, for the price.
    It is a feature-rich work in progress which is constantly recieving feedback and changes, supplemented by a small discord community.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast