Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐ menu

User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Temmmy's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LaposLazulia View Post
    I've been anticipating the release for a while. I'm happy to see it'll be releasing soon.

Thank you for the hard work you've put into creating this. It's been a long time since I last played TemTem and it'd be interesting to see what's new.
    Thank you so much! I've put so much work into this and I wanted to make sure it's a smooooth experience for all of you.
    It's the only reason it took a while to get to release, but I look forward to finally releasing this! 3.0 has been a while in the making!
    I'm very excited to see what you all think of it

Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐
    Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dorigon View Post
    Hello Temmy, I have seen the update of the first post with an image of version 3.0 and I was wondering, will it be compatible with luma hunting in saipark?
    Since I don't see the saicard in the list of cards 🤔
    Update for you! I have just released an update to set your mode for catching Lumas! This includes: Exhaust + Catch, Combat + Catch, Logout, Wait. Temmy will also automatically use Saicards if they are available, you do not need to set them as a card to use. Everything is working great! I’ve tested each mode individually & thoroughly using in game combat simulations. The update is active for my current users. The default setting is now exhaust catch. I will update the image on the first page to display the changes.
    Last edited by Temmmy; 02-24-2023 at 01:27 PM.

Dorigon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Temmmy View Post
    Update for you! I have just released an update to set your mode for catching Lumas! This includes: Exhaust + Catch, Combat + Catch, Logout, Wait. Temmy will also automatically use Saicards if they are available, you do not need to set them as a card to use. Everything is working great! I’ve tested each mode individually & thoroughly using in game combat simulations. The update is active for my current users. The default setting is now exhaust catch. I will update the image on the first page to display the changes.
    Thank you very much for the news and the update, I am waiting for the release 🤩
    Does the release date still stand? (28 Feb)

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for the news and the update, I am waiting for the release 🤩
    Does the release date still stand? (28 Feb)
    The release date is changing probably just a few days. I will update the post, I'm currently waiting for my business bank account to finish being created. Everything else is ready for new users! I'm trying to do this as legit as possible and want everyone to feel comfortable with the process.

Dorigon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The release date is changing probably just a few days. I will update the post, I'm currently waiting for my business bank account to finish being created. Everything else is ready for new users! I'm trying to do this as legit as possible and want everyone to feel comfortable with the process.
    Make sense, take your time đź‘Śđź‘Ś

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sense, take your time đź‘Śđź‘Ś
    Heads up again, Temmy 3.0 will be live tomorrow, 3/1/2023. I'm finalizing the live release build and it will be ready to purchase tomorrow for a discounted rate for a limited time! I appreciate you checking by Please check the 1st post for updated information and look out for the discord link!

7. Thanks Dorigon (1 members gave Thanks to Temmmy for this useful post)
    killemforfree's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently had the opportunity to try out Temmy, and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with its level of complexity and versatility.

The bot offers a range of movement options; random, horizontal and vertical, with AI-driven direction changes that make the movement look incredibly natural.

The capture mode, allows you to choose specific names for the Tems you want to capture, while also giving you the option to require pairs or capture specific SVs. The bot even allows you to rename caught Temtem to the SVs they were caught as, making it easy to sort through your collection. Additionally, you can select the exact amount of health you would like to capture at, and choose which temcards you will allow Temmy to use. The bot even uses Saicards automatically if they are available.

Temmy also offers a Beat em' All mode that will KO any Temtem it finds, allowing you to train TVs. You can even require pairs for encounters, ensuring that you are always getting the most out of your training sessions. And if you're looking for Lumas, Temmy has got you covered. The Luma Finder mode always checks for Lumas and performs the Luma behavior you select when it comes across one.

When it comes to combat, Temmy offers a range of attack styles, from light to heavy. The bot even has a combo mode in the works that will utilize unique programmed sets of attacks automatically, as well as a synergy mode that will use moves that synergize with each other. Temmy uses OCR and AI to determine which moves to use at which time automatically, so you don't need to specify attacks.

But perhaps what impressed me the most was the Statistics Panel. This panel keeps track of all the names you encounter, the total number of encounters, and the probability of seeing a Luma determined by encounters and current Luma odds. It even shows you the top 3 most seen encounters and rearranges them as the statistics ch. And if you're a Discord user, Temmy has got you covered there too. After purchasing the bot, you can give yourself permissions to view all channels, and in a future release, you will even be able to control Temmy from Discord.

There are few individuals who radiate the kind of warmth and unwavering support that the creator of Temmy does. This developer stands out as one of the most dedicated I've encountered. Their passion for their craft is matched only by their unrelenting commitment to helping their customers achieve their goals, offering a wealth of resources and personalized support that sets them apart from the crowd. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a novice just starting out on your journey, the developer of Temmy is sure to inspire you with their enthusiasm and infectious energy.

Overall, I highly recommend Temmy to anyone looking to enhance their Temtem experience. With its range of movement options, combat modes, attack styles, and Luma behaviors, there is truly something for everyone. And with its Statistics Panel and Discord integration, you can always stay on top of your game. So if you're looking for a bot for Temtem, look no further than Temmy.

crimsonfang2023's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to buy I have sent a request to join the discord.

DamionEcho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in purchasing and more information

KodiCampbell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do i purchase please and thank you

KodiCampbell's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take it this can’t be purchased anymore

Lumahunter7777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would like to purchase if at all possible

Torvar98's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I'm wanting to get this bot and try it out?

Monark411's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    id like to purchase

araharjo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls

Thank you so much! I've put so much work into this and I wanted to make sure it's a smooooth experience for all of you.
    It's the only reason it took a while to get to release, but I look forward to finally releasing this! 3.0 has been a while in the making!
    I'm very excited to see what you all think of it
    Please let me experience your bot. Super interested to try it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011