Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐ menu

User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    kingtiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi man i have been trying to get money on my paypal for a very long time since i live in a difficult country where the government has high restriction on external accounts etc... so i got the paypal now and next week i will get paid and i am really hoping you would accept me for this bot, its been since last year i contacted you on my older discord account which is now deleted but i got a new one, i understand why you dont wanna accept any more users but please consider mine, thanks.

Temtem Bot⭐Catch/Release⭐Luma Finder⭐Keep 50SVs⭐Natural Movement⭐Undetected⭐
    LumaHunter2510's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i would really love to purchase this program. I see that you have a lot of people using it and i would be very appreciative if you would let me buy it as well. hope you see this

Temmmy's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlasterPaster View Post
    when you do start accepting more users i am very interested in the program you have made, please hit me up when you have the time!
    Temmy 3.0 is in the works, please check the updated first post! Thank you

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dekota View Post
    Hope everything is going well. When/if you accept new users I'm very interested in the program you've made, please contact me when accepting new users. Thanks, best wishes

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlasterPaster View Post
    when you do start accepting more users i am very interested in the program you have made, please hit me up when you have the time!
    Originally Posted by Dekota View Post
    Hope everything is going well. When/if you accept new users I'm very interested in the program you've made, please contact me when accepting new users. Thanks, best wishes
    Originally Posted by Temmy004 View Post
    Please let me know when you're accepting new users.
    Originally Posted by blackpc View Post
    this still available?
    Originally Posted by kingtiz View Post
    hi man i have been trying to get money on my paypal for a very long time since i live in a difficult country where the government has high restriction on external accounts etc... so i got the paypal now and next week i will get paid and i am really hoping you would accept me for this bot, its been since last year i contacted you on my older discord account which is now deleted but i got a new one, i understand why you dont wanna accept any more users but please consider mine, thanks.
    Originally Posted by LumaHunter2510 View Post
    Hi, i would really love to purchase this program. I see that you have a lot of people using it and i would be very appreciative if you would let me buy it as well. hope you see this

I should've written all these in one post! My apologies!

7. Thanks kingtiz, jackUpTheHill (2 members gave Thanks to Temmmy for this useful post)
    kingtiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you very much Temmy, i am awaiting this, please let me add you on discord, send it by DM.

Appreciated.

jackUpTheHill's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting to express interest and bookmark. Very much looking forward to licensing this bot when it's ready.

xczsonn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i still wating. very sad

XCrackman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Waiting for it !

connadonners's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested

nier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey temmy! must say im very interested, i did leave a comment on elitep but don't know if you saw it, but if possible can you message me when its out as i would love to finally get a program for temtem!, any idea how long til you think its done?

Thanks G/R
    13/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nier View Post
    Hey temmy! must say im very interested, i did leave a comment on elitep but don't know if you saw it, but if possible can you message me when its out as i would love to finally get a program for temtem!, any idea how long til you think its done?
    Hi there! I'm really excited about this next release. So I want to be as candid as possible with everyone and the time frame:
    Temmy 3.0 is an entirely new program, I had to rewrite every bit of functionality from the ground up. Temmy 3.0 is programmed with Optical character recognition, image recognition and some custom algorithms to handle all resolutions. A ton of machine learning has been programmed into 3.0 (big big improvements) & I need to make sure that this is working flawlessly for new users.

I don't want to set anything in stone, and sorta shot myself in the foot a bit with the announcement of 3.0 (I'm currently expecting late October, hopefully sooner, but please take that with a little grain of salt). I am working on this every single day for many many hours but also have a job that schedules me a lot as well. I will get it out to you all asap (hopefully in that time frame) and will update here as 3.0 progresses. Just know the time frame was extended because of newer features being added and with that, more complexities.

I hope that clears up some info for those checking here, feel free to respond and I'll get back to you all asap.

If I could I would have it out to you today, All this work is to guarantee the best possible user experience for everyone here and for a polished service & product.
    I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from and thank you so much for reaching out!

nier's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Temmmy View Post
    If I could I would have it out to you today, All this work is to guarantee the best possible user experience for everyone here and for a polished service & product.
    I hope you all can understand where I'm coming from and thank you so much for reaching out!
    No problem temmmy, thank you for the update on it! and thank you for putting so much time into it, i really look forward to the end product!

TheBipolarOtter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Temmy,

I was an original user of your program back in 2021. I lost access to my discord for a while and Temmy...is there anyway that I could get this product back? I also have the receipt from Paypal to prove that it is me. Please let me know what I can do. Thanks!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast