Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually got out of my Ban for pvp botting by saying I was handicap and my gameplay may look botlike at times. I even demanded the 3 days i was banned for be put back on my account and they did it.

"Dear *******,

We have now completed our investigation into your complaint. After reviewing your case, we can see that your concerns are valid and justified. We will take great care to ensure that this does not occur again in the future. As a goodwill gesture, we have added three days of compensation time to your account.

We would like to confirm that our staff was not aware of your circumstances at the time of reviewing the case presented to them. It is the responsibility of our staff to ensure that all players adhere to your Terms of Service for the benefit and enjoyment of all.

We will be sure to take note of this in the event that this should come up again.

We do appreciate you alerting us to this and hope that you will continue to enjoy your time in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Yours sincerely

Karol
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Terms of Service

[Question] Perm-Ban from SWTOR
    clogue77's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was suspended for a week for space botting. The only program I use. Wonder how they catch that as it's not like you can be reported since your all alone.

Dear XXXX XXXXXX,

We are contacting you regarding your account, XXXXXX, for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

Due to the severity of this Terms of Service violation, we have suspended your account effective immediately for one week (168 hours). Please be aware that further breaches of our terms will amount to further action on your account up to, and including, account closure.

Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

If you feel that this action has been applied in error, please contact us at [email protected].

Yours sincerely,

Frank
    Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Terms of Service

krmak's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ip ban i think

thecheatx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clogue77 View Post
    Was suspended for a week for space botting. The only program I use. Wonder how they catch that as it's not like you can be reported since your all alone.

Dear XXXX XXXXXX,

We are contacting you regarding your account, XXXXXX, for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

You may not use any of your own software or third-party software to modify the Service content to change game play.

Due to the severity of this Terms of Service violation, we have suspended your account effective immediately for one week (168 hours). Please be aware that further breaches of our terms will amount to further action on your account up to, and including, account closure.

Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

If you feel that this action has been applied in error, please contact us at [email protected].

Yours sincerely,

Frank
    Star Wars ™: The Old Republic™ Terms of Service
    How does space botting = "software to modify the Service content to change game play."?

Its just key strokes and not modifying anything... thoughts?

deadchicken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    just got one of these last night...trying to appeal it....I'll let you know what happens.

SKODGEDEN's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your appeal will be denied, sorry to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12