Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point is that he is lying about why he stopped and still vying for attention despite that, acting like a child with stuff like umadbro basically a child.

Decompile Lyn
    sitnspinlock's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by suineg View Post
    The point is that he is lying about why he stopped and still vying for attention despite that, acting like a child with stuff like umadbro basically a child.
    what did i lie about? fill me in on this

suineg's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You didn't quit because of legal issues and then decide to go work on WoW hacking aka the number one litigators out there.

You didn't quit because of legal issues and then offer to give your source to someone if they PM'ed you.

If you are telling the truth you are a moron.

Here's the thing, if you just didn't feel like doing it any more you just can say that.

Choose: Liar or Moron

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm sorry but you don't know anything about our legal issue therefore your input is null and void. I really do not mean to sound like a dick, but you simply know nothing about the case at all. So please don't comment on something you know nothing about.
    Last edited by sitnspinlock; 02-24-2012 at 02:34 AM.

assasin01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is the entire problem,everdox....we know nothing because you and darklinux never said anything, yet you expect us to understand.
    I know you posted in legendary, but the rest got no answers at all...and i do mean, nothing. Just a dissapearing act.....
    For them it was very simple...they paid and got very little to nothing...and when they got mad, they got a facefull....do you really blame them ??

DarkXma's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well he sure avoided one "legal issue" by marking the payment as donation and not purchase, so people who bought it can't complain it closes down a day later.

suineg's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by everdox View Post
    i'm sorry but you don't know anything about our legal issue therefore your input is null and void. I really do not mean to sound like a dick, but you simply know nothing about the case at all. So please don't comment on something you know nothing about.
    You have no idea my litigation background. You said legal issues, you cannot continue to do what you are doing and make the claims you are making IN PUBLIC if you are in fact going through legal issues with Bioware.

You cannot say IN PUBLIC that you will give somebody source code for the very thing you are being litigated for UNLESS YOU ARE AN MORON.

You cannot state that the reason you quit the Lyn project was to focus on hacking in WoW when Blizzard is the number one litigator in the entire MMO business.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can do whatever i want and exercise that freedom on a daily basis, as I am/was not the administrator. Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about, and once again your input is null and void.
    Last edited by sitnspinlock; 02-24-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Epiphania's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can do whatever i want and exercise that freedom on a daily basis, as I am/was not the administrator. Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about, and once again your input is null and void.
    FULLY AGREE.
    I dont think that everdox or any other hack programer have any contract or any terms with the comunity. Basically they can do or even not do whatever they want.

If some of you guys have good programer skill (unfortunatly I dont have) you should spend your time and creativity in programing a new program instead of guessing what or not has happened (my own guess was that everdox finally have a girl friend and a social life )

Lyn was a great piece of software but now its history. I almost be sure that everdox will be gentle enough to give some tipps and hints to a new programer, if he will be gentle asked about and earn a THNAK YOU for that.

Randomizer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So if it is a legal issue.. why do you not refund people the money they gave you? That is the honest thing to do.

Try to cover with what ever flavor you like.. but the answer still smells like shit. If it wasn't a cash grab.... where are the refunds?
    Yup.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why refunds? should i not be paid for my work? prior to payment, users were notified that the payment is non-refundable regardless of what happens. Volcano, earthquake, lawsuit, meteor strike, sun flare, aids epidemic or end of the world: no refunds.

nary a single refund was given.

mrkoykang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added lyn source code to first post

phelan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite frankly these game companies can't go after someone legally unless they have broken a law. They can threaten them, but that is only a threat. Unless they can prove that a hack/bot/person is costing them loss of profit (if we have a bot/hack we are going to use them to play, = pay = game company profit) unless someone hacks the game servers, or leaks the code for the game, DDOS the servers, or steals intellectual property. The game companies can only throw out legal jargon.

They can't dictate how we use our computers and the software we run on them.
    Last edited by phelan77; 03-11-2012 at 07:54 AM.

G0tMilk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phelan77 View Post
    Quite frankly these game companies can't go after someone legally unless they have broken a law. They can threaten them, but that is only a threat. Unless they can prove that a hack/bot/person is costing them loss of profit (if we have a bot/hack we are going to use them to play, = pay = game company profit) unless someone hacks the game servers, or leaks the code for the game, DDOS the servers, or steals intellectual property. The game companies can only throw out legal jargon.

They can't dictate how we use our computers and the software we run on them.
    You must of missed the memo on the amount of people leaving SWTOR.

mmodata.net

phelan77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bioware/EA would have a helluva stretch to prove people using bots/hacks has a significant affect on sub #s. A judge would seriously have to care about an MMO to hear that part of the argument.
    Considering the number of Judges that don't know, let alone care about a video game?

The attorneys would have to scrape every bit/byte etc and it just wouldn't be worth the man hours for litigation.

If they did receive a letter from said company it was a empty threat from the start.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12