7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help reading memory in autoit

If there's anyone who is experienced reading memory in autoit, I need some help finding X/Y/Z values with it. If anyone knows how to do this, please PM me or post contact information (MSN/Skype/AIM/E-mail)

I don't have much money, but I can try to pay a reasonable amount via paypal.

Thanks,
    -Pinny

Need help reading memory in autoit
    Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can read value from Memory address - AutoIt Forums for some extra info

The library (or whatever they are called in auto-it) can be found here. NomadMemory.au3 or its replacement - AutoIt Forums

Distiny's Avatar Site Donator Cheat or Die!
    Thanks G/R
    28/141
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pinny's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Distiny View Post
    Trust me i've seen any link you can throw at me. I'm looking for someone with personal experience using autoit to read dynamic memory addresses after locating them. I'll pay $$ for someone who has done this, knows what they're doing, and knows how to make it work with 64 bit operating systems if possible.

Sychotix's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    285/572
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pinny View Post
    Trust me i've seen any link you can throw at me. I'm looking for someone with personal experience using autoit to read dynamic memory addresses after locating them. I'll pay $$ for someone who has done this, knows what they're doing, and knows how to make it work with 64 bit operating systems if possible.
    I get the feeling that you don't really know much about programming or reverse engineering, and that you do not even have the memory addresses found....

If you are stuck at the part where you can just locate the dynamic memory address, you will need to find a static pointer to this address. You will not get any more help than that, as you are basically asking someone to code the hack for you. Typically doing private coding projects such as this costs a large amount of money.

XunTric's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't find addresses with autoit. You must already know the address and then tell autoit to read it.
    However a dynamic address won't work since it changes every time you restart the game or enter a new zone.
    Thats why you need to find a pointer.

Cheat Engine has its own tool for this. Simply right click the dynamic address in cheat engine and press "pointer scan for this address".
    A window with a list of probably thousands of pointers will show up. However 99% of these pointers are wrong and won't work.
    To solve this you begin with restarting the game or entering a new zone, causing the dynamic address to change.
    Then you start all over again by scanning and testing until you find the new dynamic address.
    When you the new address, you open the pointer scanner window with the huge list of pointers you found earlier and use the "rescan memory" function where you enter the new address.
    This narrows the list down a lot by removing many of the pointers that are wrong. However, there are probably still hundreds of pointers in the list and many of them won't work.
    That's why you have to do this many times to narrow down the list even more until you have only a short number of pointers that are solid.
    If the list stops getting shorter when you rescan it probably means all of the remaining pointers will work, so just pick one.

Then you use the function _MemoryPointerRead from NomadMemory.au3 which has been linked to in this thread to read the value.

gononono64's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read my thread bellow (in my siggy) and read it well... if u have any questions ill help u either through messages or via skype
    Hi! My name is Devon and I’m an alcoholic. Moving on…
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-memory-editing/319172-guide-how-make-wow-bot-complete-newbs.html