The best exploit to date!!! Pvp transition from lowbie to 50!!! Must read!!! menu

User Tag List

dbsalinas89's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (80%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best exploit to date!!! Pvp transition from lowbie to 50!!! Must read!!!

Hey guys its digi again bringing some more exploits!

Ok this exploit is very easy to manage although at first i thought it would be much harder. To save you some reading this exploit is to gain more than the 2750 total warzone commendation cap pre level 50 so when you hit 50 you can buy all of the top end gear. I believe many people will agree that lowbie pvp has some of the best competition and is more fun in most cases than 50 pvp. This being because at 50 if your not in a solid group and even if your in a solid group everyone dies so fast that its not as long lasting as lowbie.

I found this much easier to manage by running the valor increase 25% buff because every hour i was reminded to reapply this buff and to also check the times left on my weapons.

Step 1: Reach a high amount or your cap of warzone commendations from doing low level pvp.
    Step 2: Buy as many pvp lightsabers for 900 commendations as you can and put it in a safe spot in your inventory.
    Step 3: These lightsabers will have a 2 hour time on them where you can return them to get a full refund of your warzone commendations. This timer ONLY works when your online!! DO NOT buy other items and try this as i spent many commendations trying to find a way to do this and was only getting credits back when i sold.
    Step 4: After you have played an hour or 2 hours ( whenever u want to sell them back and buy them again to make sure u dont let timers run out ) sell the lightsabers ( WATCH YOUR CAP SO U DONT GO OVER) and buy them back again.

As a tip i dont get my lightsabers all on different times.. however some people liked doing it that way so they checked after each warzone. Everytime i needed to buy a new lightsaber i went ahead and exchanged all of my lightsabers in so all the timers were the exact same.

I guarantee you they will find a way to fix this because commendation rewards are actually easier to get in lowbie pvp then in 50 pvp. I have done the math on this and done this with many other players and its really fun to stop at level 40 and just pvp to 50 buying the lightsabers. However, it is completly possible as we did the first time to stop questing and just pvp at level 45 - 50 and have enough lightsabers to sell and buy your entire War Hero lvl 50 set. This set is the best you can achieve outside ranked warzones

Have fun !

The best exploit to date!!! Pvp transition from lowbie to 50!!! Must read!!!
    xagabond's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I remember right, this trick has existed for some time.

You can buy ranked comms at level 40. Just pvp until your valor level matches your level every chance you get. When you reach level 40, your valor will also be level 40 and you should have full regular pvp comms to buy around 900 ranked comms. If you perform dbsalinas89 trick as well, you can get yourself more than 900 ranked comms when you turn 40. It takes about 14k regular comms to have 4750 ranked comms. That means you need to play atleast 100 games, where each game you earn 140 comms, to reach 4750 ranked comms. It's a long grind, but doing both these tricks should get you there faster.

A lightsaber is worth 300 ranked comms. 16 lightsabers is 4800 ranked comms. At level 49, it is most ideal to have capped your ranked comms and have atleast 20 sabers with reg comms almost capped. You will need enough regular comms to buy a full set of WH gear bc EWH gear requires you to have the WH gear preceding it.

xagabond's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You named lightsaber pvp weapons, but I assume any 900 comm pvp weapon will work right?

qq12345's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xagabond View Post
    You named lightsaber pvp weapons, but I assume any 900 comm pvp weapon will work right?
    pistol(smuggler) works for me.

freeanime's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice trick.

Has anyone tried the 2.0 PTS. If you still can buy those 900 com weapons and sell them, this would be really nice to get fast pvp gear at lvl 55. I know they will remove lvl 20/40 pvp gear but they did not mention the weapons so maybe we can still dream!

OwnedNutter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was just thinking about retrying this game. Any chance this will work with the last patches? Once I am truly back in game I will give this a try if I can :-)

Fuzzied's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a level cap on stuff now.

stakor1n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldnt make it work! Just retried as my sub is stll active I guess the cap on items did reach this exploit