Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stormwarr1 View Post
    Sweet, that would be awesome.

The bug: Say I set up my settings and select all "left" missions for all 5 of my companions. When I close the bot and open it up again, Companion 3, 4 and 5 will have left selected, while 2 and sometimes 1 will not have any selected. Only happens on Character 1.
    i see it now

fixed it, i just updated the 3.2 file, so you can redownload it

this was actually happening for all second companions

3.3 upped
    Last edited by breadguy; 12-17-2012 at 11:26 AM.

updated spacebot + crewbot
    stormwarr1's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is awesome, thanks. I'll let it run tonight and see how it goes.

I'm still getting the error when I try to resize "TOR doesn't appear to be running, cannot resize...". When I first tried 3.xx the resize worked, but then I had to delete "origin games/swtor/swtor/retailclient" folder and repair swtor installation and the resize hasn't worked since (the game exe was deleted and redownloaded during this). I'm currently using your edited Untz 6.1 to resize and then launch this new 3.xx bot to actually bot. Weirdest error since 6.1 still recognises the swtor window :S

swtorbot1138's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    i'm using the bot in VM myself, so i can confirm it works fine (although, i use 32bit, because 64 bit seems to have a lot of problems with graphics and other things, so i would recommend using 32 bit, look at the VMware forums, there's a lot of discussion about this as well)

but, i have seen what you're describing, and i think it's due to the VM not rendering to you, but is actually rendering in "code" so to speak

this is why the password gets typed in, i'm not using any time sequence to send the password to the launcher, it's actually looking for the launcher before typing anything in

so what your'e seeing, (although i'm not 100% sure, but fairly certain, as it worked for me) is a delay in the VM software "showing" you the image, but the machine knows it's "on-screen"

make sure you're not moving anything while it's loading, you can cause it to lose focus and thus resulting in half your password being entered

try the latest version, you can just copy the .exe file into your current folder, or bring your settings file into the new folder

if that doesn't work, just try launching with a desktop icon instead of the shortcut in the folder (delete the shortcut)
    Thanks bread. ill try that out. what specs are your vm guest? thing 4g mem 4 proc is enough?

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swtorbot1138 View Post
    Thanks bread. ill try that out. what specs are your vm guest? thing 4g mem 4 proc is enough?
    more than enough, i'm using 2 proc with 2 cores, 3gb memory, win7 32bit, have zero problems

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is awesome, thanks. I'll let it run tonight and see how it goes.

I'm still getting the error when I try to resize "TOR doesn't appear to be running, cannot resize...". When I first tried 3.xx the resize worked, but then I had to delete "origin games/swtor/swtor/retailclient" folder and repair swtor installation and the resize hasn't worked since (the game exe was deleted and redownloaded during this). I'm currently using your edited Untz 6.1 to resize and then launch this new 3.xx bot to actually bot. Weirdest error since 6.1 still recognises the swtor window :S
    really? that's weird, never encountered this, maybe it's not finding the name of the window, not really sure what to tell you

what version are you using? make sure you try the latest/recommended

*lol i just noticed the multi-quote feature for these forums, my bad*

don't be afraid to post if it's running successfully for you, or post to request a feature, i'm blessed with some free time right now, been enjoying working on this
    Last edited by breadguy; 12-17-2012 at 12:34 PM.

mrmr's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can this just "Crew Skill" multiple character?
    I'm not root of myself

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrmr View Post
    Can this just "Crew Skill" multiple character?
    how about actually reading?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    really? that's weird, never encountered this, maybe it's not finding the name of the window, not really sure what to tell you

what version are you using? make sure you try the latest/recommended

*lol i just noticed the multi-quote feature for these forums, my bad*

don't be afraid to post if it's running successfully for you, or post to request a feature, i'm blessed with some free time right now, been enjoying working on this
    Oh man, I think I just figured it out. If I have the SWTOR window on top, in the foreground, the bot doesn't see it, but if it's in the background (like, the explorer window and the bot window covering a part of it) it works. Good thing, I didn't break it lol. This happens on 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3.

Gave the crew skills a good go. The new function works good, but it kinda breaks after a while. I'll explain what happened:

I set it to do 6 runs before logging to other 2 characters to do crew skills. Everything worked as intended, it did 6 runs without logging out, but after that it started logging out and doing crew after every win. What's even stranger is it would only log to one other character (I have it set up for 2 other characters, not counting my space mission botter). I wasn't at the computer to see whether it did both characters directly after the 6th win, nor did I check whether it does both characters after the 12th win. But yeah, there ya go. I'll do more testing tomorrow, if you update again before I wake up, I'll test the newest version.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man, I think I just figured it out. If I have the SWTOR window on top, in the foreground, the bot doesn't see it, but if it's in the background (like, the explorer window and the bot window covering a part of it) it works. Good thing, I didn't break it lol. This happens on 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3.

Gave the crew skills a good go. The new function works good, but it kinda breaks after a while. I'll explain what happened:

I set it to do 6 runs before logging to other 2 characters to do crew skills. Everything worked as intended, it did 6 runs without logging out, but after that it started logging out and doing crew after every win. What's even stranger is it would only log to one other character (I have it set up for 2 other characters, not counting my space mission botter). I wasn't at the computer to see whether it did both characters directly after the 6th win, nor did I check whether it does both characters after the 12th win. But yeah, there ya go. I'll do more testing tomorrow, if you update again before I wake up, I'll test the newest version.
    interesting, i'll test it again myself, need to pass out for a bit

edit: nm, im dumb, i saw the error, should be fixed now, new zip uploaded
    Last edited by breadguy; 12-17-2012 at 01:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swtorbot1138 View Post
    test the new alt version

Saltychip's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had this problem too thanks for the info to have a workaround. I saw a new version updated but how exactly do we update our current 3.3 or do we need to re record each mission for the new version? Thank YOu

DemonMan11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ive been using it for crew skills and setting DO NOT take a break and leaving it set at the 5 min option becouse im doing skill level one.

what im seeing happen is somewhere around the 20min mark its closing down the game client and reloading it

is this happening to anyone else?

or did i find yet another thing im doing wrong lol

this has happened with 3.2 3.3 and 3.3alt

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saltychip View Post
    I had this problem too thanks for the info to have a workaround. I saw a new version updated but how exactly do we update our current 3.3 or do we need to re record each mission for the new version? Thank YOu
    you don't need to rerecord anything, i haven't really changed much in the actual spacebot recording/playing

you can do two things

1 - just copy the new bread.exe file into your old folder, replacing the old bread.exe file

2 - extract the new version into its own folder, and bring over (overwrite/replace) any files you previously changed, for example, bring over the settings file, images, scripts

the only file that really changes throughout my updates is the bread.exe file, everything stays the same for the most part

Originally Posted by DemonMan11 View Post
    ive been using it for crew skills and setting DO NOT take a break and leaving it set at the 5 min option becouse im doing skill level one.

what im seeing happen is somewhere around the 20min mark its closing down the game client and reloading it

is this happening to anyone else?

or did i find yet another thing im doing wrong lol

this has happened with 3.2 3.3 and 3.3alt
    i think i fixed this with 3.31, uploaded

the resizing thing should be fixed as well now
    Last edited by breadguy; 12-17-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this was something you fixed in 3.31, but tested 3.3 alt and it doesn't stop space botting after 6 runs (I have it set to 6). I saw it continue on after 6 then I left for a bit, when I came back, the bot crashed with a stack overflow error. I'll try 3.31 and see if it's working better.

The alt is working fine, I removed the Security Key from my account and it launches/logs in with no problems. Only thing is it minimises all my windows when it does it, is it possible to add a checkbox to avoid minimising, as I have other bots running in the background? My SWTOR icon is still visible on the desktop, nothing covers it, so no need to minimise.
    Last edited by stormwarr1; 12-17-2012 at 11:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if this was something you fixed in 3.31, but tested 3.3 alt and it doesn't stop space botting after 6 runs (I have it set to 6). I saw it continue on after 6 then I left for a bit, when I came back, the bot crashed with a stack overflow error. I'll try 3.31 and see if it's working better.

The alt is working fine, I removed the Security Key from my account and it launches/logs in with no problems. Only thing is it minimises all my windows when it does it, is it possible to add a checkbox to avoid minimising, as I have other bots running in the background? My SWTOR icon is still visible on the desktop, nothing covers it, so no need to minimise.
    redownload 3.31, i did a ninja update

and the minimizing thing isn't forced throughout, its just does it that one time when it launches or resizes, you can bring back whatever window you want

but if it's a total nuissance, i can add that option

and what do you mean doesn't stop after 6 runs?

you set it to run 6 wins, then quit the game and take a break, but it didn't?

edit: from now on, for those of you having problems, can you please share the setting.txt file with me? so i can see what all your settings are (JUST REMEMBER TO REMOVE YOUR PASSWORD!)
    Last edited by breadguy; 12-18-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast