Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love the new aditions just started playing with the new version ive set my skills to " DO NOT take a break" seems to close the game still and try and relaunch it now i did just start playing with the new one so may not have something set correct will get back to u on it

updated spacebot + crewbot
    stormwarr1's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It never relaunches the game, but which option makes it not log out?

breadguy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just curious, to anyone using this to spacebot, have you noticed any difference in your recordings? regarding efficiency?

DemonMan11's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    just curious, to anyone using this to spacebot, have you noticed any difference in your recordings? regarding efficiency?
    i ran the spacebot for the first time tonight and i went threw 4 missions with no problems and it ran real well even completed the bonus missions

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DemonMan11 View Post
    i ran the spacebot for the first time tonight and i went threw 4 missions with no problems and it ran real well even completed the bonus missions
    did you figure out the not take a break thing?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i click the do not take a break set it for 5 like it is auto and after the 5 runs out it closes the game still and trys to reload it

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update after talking with breadguy i learned the problems were my fault because i forgot to return to default GUI so rember fokes DEFAULT GUI
    Last edited by DemonMan11; 12-17-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It still logs out every time you start the bot.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stormwarr1 View Post
    It still logs out every time you start the bot.
    this is normal, it logs out so it can find the character you chose on the character select screen

swtorbot1138's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone test this using a vm? During the initial run, it looks like it tries to pass the password before the login screen renders, resulting in a failed password entry. When i load the swtor app on its own, the login screen takes a couple of seconds to come up. When i do run it with Bread30, ie after i hit F1, it takes 6-7 seconds. Because of this delay it sometimes enters 4 of 8 sometimes 6 of 8 characters of the password, making it fail authentication.

Anyway to make it key off something on the login screen instead of using time to copy the password in? After i manually type the password in, the bot logs in automatically, selects my correct character and then does its thing. looks like im just stuck on getting that password to work.

VM is W7x64 4GB RAM 4 processors.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by swtorbot1138 View Post
    anyone test this using a vm? During the initial run, it looks like it tries to pass the password before the login screen renders, resulting in a failed password entry. When i load the swtor app on its own, the login screen takes a couple of seconds to come up. When i do run it with Bread30, ie after i hit F1, it takes 6-7 seconds. Because of this delay it sometimes enters 4 of 8 sometimes 6 of 8 characters of the password, making it fail authentication.

Anyway to make it key off something on the login screen instead of using time to copy the password in? After i manually type the password in, the bot logs in automatically, selects my correct character and then does its thing. looks like im just stuck on getting that password to work.

VM is W7x64 4GB RAM 4 processors.
    i'm using the bot in VM myself, so i can confirm it works fine (although, i use 32bit, because 64 bit seems to have a lot of problems with graphics and other things, so i would recommend using 32 bit, look at the VMware forums, there's a lot of discussion about this as well)

but, i have seen what you're describing, and i think it's due to the VM not rendering to you, but is actually rendering in "code" so to speak

this is why the password gets typed in, i'm not using any time sequence to send the password to the launcher, it's actually looking for the launcher before typing anything in

so what your'e seeing, (although i'm not 100% sure, but fairly certain, as it worked for me) is a delay in the VM software "showing" you the image, but the machine knows it's "on-screen"

make sure you're not moving anything while it's loading, you can cause it to lose focus and thus resulting in half your password being entered

try the latest version, you can just copy the .exe file into your current folder, or bring your settings file into the new folder

if that doesn't work, just try launching with a desktop icon instead of the shortcut in the folder (delete the shortcut)
    Last edited by breadguy; 12-17-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crewbot in 3.2 started working without errors, yay!

Hey, got a question, is it possible to choose settings that will keep doing space missions, but every half an hour the crewbot will kick in and do crew missions on multiple characters before resuming space botting, without ever restarting the client?

Because at the moment, if I try to do this I have to set a small limit on successful space missions, which will close my swtor client. And if I set the limit of successful missions to like 1000 (so it keeps going until I manually stop it), it will just keep doing space missions without stopping to log out and do crew missions on other characters.

Recordings are just as good as the old ones in your modified Untz, the only thing is I have to unequip proton torpedoes, as you recorded without them, so missiles won't fire.

Also, a small bug report, every time the bot is launched, on Character 1, companion 1 and 2, the radio button (left, middle, right) is unselected (I select right).
    Last edited by stormwarr1; 12-17-2012 at 06:57 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stormwarr1 View Post
    Crewbot in 3.2 started working without errors, yay!

Hey, got a question, is it possible to choose settings that will keep doing space missions, but every half an hour the crewbot will kick in and do crew missions on multiple characters before resuming space botting, without ever restarting the client?

Because at the moment, if I try to do this I have to set a small limit on successful space missions, which will close my swtor client. And if I set the limit of successful missions to like 1000 (so it keeps going until I manually stop it), it will just keep doing space missions without stopping to log out and do crew missions on other characters.

Recordings are just as good as the old ones in your modified Untz, the only thing is I have to unequip proton torpedoes, as you recorded without them, so missiles won't fire.

Also, a small bug report, every time the bot is launched, on Character 1, companion 1 and 2, the radio button (left, middle, right) is unselected (I select right).
    i'm not sure i understand your bug

as for the crewbotting on multiple characters while spacebotting, it's possible, i'll see what i can do

xDoko's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, i figured out how to disable relaunching Anyone recorded the new heroic missions for imps and could share them?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by breadguy View Post
    i'm not sure i understand your bug

as for the crewbotting on multiple characters while spacebotting, it's possible, i'll see what i can do
    Sweet, that would be awesome.

The bug: Say I set up my settings and select all "left" missions for all 5 of my companions. When I close the bot and open it up again, Companion 3, 4 and 5 will have left selected, while 2 and sometimes 1 will not have any selected. Only happens on Character 1. I suppose it just doesn't save the setting for Comps 1 and 2.
    Last edited by stormwarr1; 12-17-2012 at 09:02 AM.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast