Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've try your solution for fix the reward's bug but,the bot doesn't accept the reward. I have to do it manually.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    iamphatboy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    You forgot one other thing, default interface is also something.

As far as the project I appreciate the thanks/kudos and I can say that I believe I speak for the past/present devs and other contributors. We do this because we like to help out the community and there will be much more fixes and more advanced Spacebot on the way for 5.4! We don't get paid and I don't even ask for donations as this originally was Lucky's baby. I started helping him and he came to me and said he needed an extended break. I understood that he wanted me to take over as the rest of the message had to do with that. He may return, he may not, the project must go on. Now onto my current issue... My PC crashed, 3 long beeps on my ASRock 990fx Extreme3 which means memory. Just happened about 20 mins ago from the time of this message and I have yet to diagnose if it is mem slot or the GeIL Corsa ram stick(s). So I am out of commission for probably a couple weeks if I can't get it up crippled as all 5.4 is currently on that system. Phagotron is kinda maintaining bug fixes on 5.3 but he is also busy as I am too. I gots a new beautiful lady in my life that treats me like friggin gold, first relationship after my divorce about 5 years ago or so. One night stands I have had but never bothered with relationships. Anyways, I will try to keep up on things and will hopefully get my crippled machine up within 24 hours. If not I know something bigger happened like a cap blew or something and made the ram slots no able to be read. Who knows... Anyways guys just informing you as well as Phagotron via this. Phago, I really could use your help now brotha!
    Dang Cystacae! Poor guys PC crashes and he gets bombarded with new posts haha..

On a side note.. you have a woman who treats you like GOLD!? Must be nice.. where do I get me one of those haha.. seriously though.. congratulations those are the rare breed my friend, just make sure you do the same in return so she sticks around hehe..

PC Crashes suck major donkey dung and believe me I know the feeling just had to rebuild a system Grr..!!!

Now.. I know you don't like the whole donation thing but... you do work hard on this project and donations can offset your time and help with parts for testing purposes in this case RAM which sounds like is needed.. setup a Paypal account so that a few of us can chip in and get you some new RAM or new MOBO if needed maybe..

Anyway gooooooood luck with the PC, hope your back, up and running soon!

iamphatboy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rhematos View Post
    I just noticed the donation button is gone. Will there be away in the future for us who no nothing about coding to be able to support the project? Thanks!

Also no one happens to have the list of the space missions as to which is the most profitable one do they? I had a link to the spreadsheet a while back, but have totally lost it. If someone knows the answer feel free to chirp up!

BTW good work on the new version guys! Thank y'all so much.
    Dang dude... seriously.. how hard is it for you guys to google or read..?

LOL..

Anyway..

Click here for the link for the spreadsheet

Second link from the top... figured i'd make you work at least a little bit instead of posting a direct link for you.. hehe

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cystacae View Post
    You forgot one other thing, default interface is also something. :)

As far as the project I appreciate the thanks/kudos and I can say that I believe I speak for the past/present devs and other contributors. We do this because we like to help out the community and there will be much more fixes and more advanced Spacebot on the way for 5.4! We don't get paid and I don't even ask for donations as this originally was Lucky's baby. I started helping him and he came to me and said he needed an extended break. I understood that he wanted me to take over as the rest of the message had to do with that. He may return, he may not, the project must go on. Now onto my current issue... My PC crashed, 3 long beeps on my ASRock 990fx Extreme3 which means memory. Just happened about 20 mins ago from the time of this message and I have yet to diagnose if it is mem slot or the GeIL Corsa ram stick(s). So I am out of commission for probably a couple weeks if I can't get it up crippled as all 5.4 is currently on that system. Phagotron is kinda maintaining bug fixes on 5.3 but he is also busy as I am too. I gots a new beautiful lady in my life that treats me like friggin gold, first relationship after my divorce about 5 years ago or so. One night stands I have had but never bothered with relationships. Anyways, I will try to keep up on things and will hopefully get my crippled machine up within 24 hours. If not I know something bigger happened like a cap blew or something and made the ram slots no able to be read. Who knows... Anyways guys just informing you as well as Phagotron via this. Phago, I really could use your help now brotha!
    That much honor on my poor old head, jeez. Well, at first good luck, ladys treating one friggin good are damned rare ...

I cannot promise much, since RL issues keep me quite busy too. Anyway, some error corrections for 5.33 should work, currently I'm rewriting the grey and green missions to get them to status blue or better. Some missions will be quite easy to rewrite, others need a bit more love ...

Dont know how else I could help, we should talk about that once your box is back.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Death1212 View Post
    Is there any plans to hit bonus missions, particularly Sullust/Drexel?
    Yes, there are plans to get this done with 5.33psx. But - currently no ETA. First goal alsways is to survive, second to get the main mission done, then bonus. Since main mission should work with the available equip at given level, it might be tricky to get the bonus done here too, as it sometimes means to risk first goal. But if I am in a good mood I might add a checkbox and an alternative mission script for these missions. Someday, Very good mood

Death1212's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason I can't complete Sullust at 41 with all the required gear...

I'm not hitting rocks, I'm just dying...

psolarxis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant start Makem. anyone else have this problem? did they change the space mission locations on the galaxy map?

brouba's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey firstly, thanks to all involved for creating/updating/contributing to this bot, it helps me out a great deal.
    I'm running space missions on my 3 50's atm (got it yesterday, should have found it sooner lol) but I have some problems.
    Everything works out fine except with some missions, they start up good but then on the start the bot closes the mission to the ship. This seems to be the same for the mission it does on my consular and jk (same ship?) but those are able to be botted with my scoundrel, same thing goes the other way around where my scoundrel closes to ship my jedi's easily bot through the mission.

Does anybody else experience the same issue?
    Is there anybody that could give me some pointers, I'm kinda new to this thing and afraid to make under the hood changes as swapping images around etc.
    If there are images needed to be swapped, will I still be able to run them on all my 3 50s?

Thanks,
    BB

zwa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi love the bot guys i do have a slight problem though. while flying missions my power conversion modual and my electronic warfair pod never activate. they are installed and show up in space missions however the bot never uses them. Your helpfull hints section mentions making shore your keys are set to 1-4 by defult and to my knolage they are. however i do not know how to confirm or change these keybindings. are the same keybindings used for the main in game quick bar?

thanks for your awesome work!

zwa

vedrex's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This bots been awesome for my shadow during pakkuni defense. However i tried doing it today and the bot does everything fine up until the mission starts then it does nothing and after a short while it abandons the mission. Any idea why this is?
    I'm trying Drexel mostly but its happening with the others by the looks of it as well.

federp's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had that as well vedrex. Just move the swtor window a slight bit left and right and make sure to use the aero theme. My best guess is that since the mission icons are so tiny it mis-clicks/is very ver sensitive indeed.

I wouldn't mind being able to "see the cursor go" as the bot goes about it's coding so I can easily tell in what direction it's misclicking. Maybe this has been covered in the other thread, just haven't gotten around to checking them out in detail.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zwa View Post
    hi love the bot guys i do have a slight problem though. while flying missions my power conversion modual and my electronic warfair pod never activate. they are installed and show up in space missions however the bot never uses them. Your helpfull hints section mentions making shore your keys are set to 1-4 by defult and to my knolage they are. however i do not know how to confirm or change these keybindings. are the same keybindings used for the main in game quick bar?

thanks for your awesome work!

zwa
    Do you have them bound to other keys? They usually work with keys 1,2,3,4

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vedrex View Post
    This bots been awesome for my shadow during pakkuni defense. However i tried doing it today and the bot does everything fine up until the mission starts then it does nothing and after a short while it abandons the mission. Any idea why this is?
    I'm trying Drexel mostly but its happening with the others by the looks of it as well.
    There sometimes is an issue with the image recognition for pakuuni. Try to change the imagesearch tolerance in options step by step should help. It the mission fails to start, the value must be increased. If it starts at wrong time, decrease it.

Drexel is - like the other green missions - not yet recoded for 5.33. They may work in some rare cases. The grey ones are partially recoded in 5.33 but not yet finished.
    Last edited by phagotron; 06-28-2012 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by brouba View Post
    Hey firstly, thanks to all involved for creating/updating/contributing to this bot, it helps me out a great deal.
    I'm running space missions on my 3 50's atm (got it yesterday, should have found it sooner lol) but I have some problems.
    Everything works out fine except with some missions, they start up good but then on the start the bot closes the mission to the ship. This seems to be the same for the mission it does on my consular and jk (same ship?) but those are able to be botted with my scoundrel, same thing goes the other way around where my scoundrel closes to ship my jedi's easily bot through the mission.

Does anybody else experience the same issue?
    Is there anybody that could give me some pointers, I'm kinda new to this thing and afraid to make under the hood changes as swapping images around etc.
    If there are images needed to be swapped, will I still be able to run them on all my 3 50s?

Thanks,
    BB
    There is a problem with the ships engine color for some missions. Could you please report mission, char class and bot version?

boopers's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still using 5.31 because that has been working for me. I wanted to address a problem people raised in the old Lucky's spacebot thread. After 1.3 I had a similar issue where the bot would start the mission and then sit there without firing. I am playing on a widescreen monitor, so I am not sure if that is an issue. However, the way I fixed it required moving the window position from what had worked pre-1.3. Personally I find that moving the window down and to the right a little made the bot start firing. I position SWTOR about .5" from the top of the screen and maybe half that over from the left edge. Basically, there's enough space at the top for me to see the entire title bar of a window positioned at the top left corner.

I don't know if this is a problem with the imagesearch that would be fixed by redoing the images, but I figure moving the window is a lot easier than redoing every mission's images.

Good luck, everyone, and thank you to the new devs for continuing this work. After moving the window I am back to almost 100% success rate when setting the bot to do dailies for me.