Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I will have to dig for this. 5.31 and 5.2 had some coding changes. So, they are not equal... In this case it will be hard to find this as line 11081 is after the compiling but I will search for it.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-19-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    pikachu83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanx ,appreicate it
    also can i jus ask, you said 5.32 works all fine for you, well 5.31 and 5.32 never fire one some missions for me so i cant do em as dailys, do you change the options settings for them? i do jaabim cartel sarapin aeton and clouds with bot, but none of the others fire, and i use the standard loop mission

Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pikachu83 View Post
    thanx ,appreicate it
    also can i jus ask, you said 5.32 works all fine for you, well 5.31 and 5.32 never fire one some missions for me so i cant do em as dailys, do you change the options settings for them? i do jaabim cartel sarapin aeton and clouds with bot, but none of the others fire, and i use the standard loop mission
    I just took over the project as a whole as it was passed to me by Lucky. So, 5.32 wasn't any huge change and it was done by third party. What I do as my routine is put the bot into window mode, accept changes, put it into 1024x768 and accept changes then I got into options on the bot and hit resize and move. The next big changes you will need to use this button or else it will not work at all. You would just swap it into window mode and hit the button and then should be good but I am still working on it atm. I made a few changes to the 5.32 but I have not checked to see if they are properly working. Dailies have been kind of glitchy and I think that the error is laying somewhere within that code. I never used Dailies except a couple time until a couple days ago to test and I had it all crash out too so I am going to temporarily find which ones are crashing and disable the use of them for now.

Plus this all kinda just was dropped on my lap and my IRL, atm is hectic and I rarely have time to code or even play the game. I am dealing with a lot of court stuff, finances, and looking for a new car. Plus my son just got out of school for the summer so that too and I have a new bunch of friends that keep me busy.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-20-2012 at 04:08 AM.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

namiojo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have only one question somedays i use 5.31 and its works (fire and finish the mission) but somedays like today it doesnt fire a sigle hit, what could be the reason?

iamphatboy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question:

Originally Posted by namiojo View Post
    i have only one question somedays i use 5.31 and its works (fire and finish the mission) but somedays like today it doesnt fire a sigle hit, what could be the reason?
    Answer:

Originally Posted by Cystacae
    Q3: Why isn't the bot engaging in combat?

A3. This one isn't all ways clear cut but what we do know is this:

1. Did you make sure the bot jumped before starting the mission? If not this can be the problem.

2. If you did see the bot jump, this could be the image problem too. (see A2-1).

3. Currently there is a known bug in the dailies and it is a major bug to which hasn't been found. To fix this un-check all boxes in dailies and drag the "Do after Dailies" to "Nothing".

4. If none of these work it is a newly discovered bug and should be reported.
    You do know how to read, dont you..?

Aside from being lazy and not reading... try restarting your computer it works for me.

marcmclulz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.

First of all, this Bot has been working great for me all the way up until this point.

After I start the Mission Syvris Evacuation, my spaceship sits idly in space doing nothing, and eventually dying.

I have tried reworking the images, and I have made sure that the bot jumps before starting the mission, but to no avail.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have found out within the last couple weeks that Bioware has done some funny things to us. We have caught on and we will correct it if phagotron hasn't all ready fixed it with the current unstable build. However, apparently, the numbers have a variance in size which is relatively un-noticeable. I assume that there is more to things they did besides this. As they are located we will fix them.

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pikachu83 View Post
    Attachment 8321

i get this error a lot, with both 5.31 and 5.2 and it closed my game
    Did you use the 5.32psx with Standard mission loop instead of Adaptive loop setting? Might lead to problems ...

Please try https://cystacae-svn.googlecode.com/...ot_5.33psx.rar, the blue and purple missions should work here. The other ones for dailies ... well I currently fly them the old way :)

If the error still occurs with 5.33 blue or purple ... pls report!

phagotron's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a timing issue with shield on/off and mouse down maybe depending on lag and server load ... try 5.33psx. If it happens there too, try psx debug mode in Options ("stutter fire")

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phagotron View Post
    There is a timing issue with shield on/off and mouse down maybe depending on lag and server load ... try 5.33psx. If it happens there too, try psx debug mode in Options ("stutter fire")
    I am grateful for your assistance Phagotron... extremely grateful! I haven't even had time tbh to test any bit and pieces of code I have been working on for 5.4 to make sure it is ok. I have very little but we are still using 5.3 basic code base but changing things to give more options for crew skills, of course I talked about the targettinggrid.ini which is a list with references to use certain squares for certain times. As I said this should increase consistency of missions and allow them to be faster as well as a possibility of bonus missions. Another part I am also adding in is an ini for color code references. We will still need fault tolerance for the colors but this still will greatly shorten code lines themselves. It should, though this be able to effectively handle multiple incoming targets extremely better than the 5.3 line. I am also looking into a different menu system to clean it up and give more screen real estate back to the user but giving us still more room to work. Trying to create a single menu bar and from there you can open up submenus to configure or change stuff and close them when you don't need them. I am also looking into adding mission debug to change grids and colors on the fly using the same .ini files. Resize will have to be done in the bot options though with the resize option because I needed equal size grids so I made the actual pixel field 800x600, so this one will go to 800x600. This will also help with graphical colors as less pixels adds speed and reduces color variance. This I think will be beneficial to the public as well as easier on us. We'll talk more about them and how we are to do it when we chit chat sometime.
    Last edited by Cystacae; 06-26-2012 at 12:43 AM.

namiojo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iamphatboy View Post
    Question:

Answer:

You do know how to read, dont you..?

Aside from being lazy and not reading... try restarting your computer it works for me.
    mmm calm and relax my question was 4 or 5 days ago before you update the main post so i cant read anything about my problem.

simfetch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything found that's new and exciting in this patch =) Just want to know how bad it broke us LoL

Cleric911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not bad at all... nothing here at least

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jkarizzo View Post
    - If you got the error "subscript used with non-Array variable" and you got a 64 bit windows try to click on "Run Script (x86)" or copy the imagesearch.dll into "SysWOW64" folder
    Run script(x86) isnt an option when the pop up window shows up.

I keep getting an AutoIt error
    Error: Subscript used with non_array variable.

Both in 5.31 and 5.32 which crashes the bot, so anyway I can get this from not happening. Probably a noob questions but any help with this would be most appreciated.

Thankyou
    Don't have that problem but you may want to try to run it as admin. I use windows 8 x64.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm calm and relax my question was 4 or 5 days ago before you update the main post so i cant read anything about my problem.
    Umm, the whole post was there, only a few things were added or changed and has been there since the new topic started. Q&A was Day 1 without any changes to it.

Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123456753103 ... LastLast