0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dontospame View Post
    I'm having an issue with the bot. When I first downloaded 5.32 the diplomacy crew skill worked for me and picked darkside only missions. It seems to have broken somehow and now it won't pick anything. If I select the Do Not Specify Focus check-box it will pick missions, but with diplomacy dark side it just won't pick anything. I've tried deleting the folder and starting from a fresh copy and that didn't fix it.

Anyone have any suggestions?

EDIT: Never mind. I don't know why it made any difference, but I had edited my user interface and made one small change, not to the position of those windows or anything, but when I just put it back to default it worked.
    I think in the setup I mentioned it has to be in default interface. If I didn't I meant to and will put it in.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

[Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot
    Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pikachu83 View Post
    5.32 doesnt work properly its worse then 5.31, jaabim doesnt even fire a single shot, and can i ask why some of the missions are greyed and some blue? theres no legend explaining it and the game either closes byitself half way through a mission, or the bot has a error and closes
    If the bot errors out it would give an error code. 5.32 was an edit by someone else, you can go back to 5.31 if you feel this one is worse. I used 5.32 and it worked great so far and so I put that as official.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.

bestbetman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im having issues with the ezran outpost. looks like timing is way off and it keeps running in to the objects and not fireing on some of the passes of the outpost. i have an i7 8g ram and using a ssdrive so i dont think my pc is to slow.

in2fun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have problems where the start mission icon is off. For examble on ezran I have to move window few mm to right. While jibaam its right on. Few others same way. Talking to friend his is right on all. I have checked use image search for start mission.
    Anyway I can adjust wherr it clicks to start mission?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bestbetman View Post
    im having issues with the ezran outpost. looks like timing is way off and it keeps running in to the objects and not fireing on some of the passes of the outpost. i have an i7 8g ram and using a ssdrive so i dont think my pc is to slow.
    I am well aware of flaws in the mission files. Thanks for reporting it I have a lot of stuff on my plate. Hopefully I can get the unstable release soon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by in2fun View Post
    I have problems where the start mission icon is off. For examble on ezran I have to move window few mm to right. While jibaam its right on. Few others same way. Talking to friend his is right on all. I have checked use image search for start mission.
    Anyway I can adjust wherr it clicks to start mission?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes you could by using AutoIt v3 Windows Spy and get the pixel coordinates for it and I believe the click coordinates are in the mission files for that mission. I am going to be fixing a lot of compatibility issues in the game for notebooks. This will include a huge change to targetting but adding a target grid system as well as changing resolution to 800x600 to lower memory usage so co-ordinates will change for that. Also, with the grid system it MAYBE possible to to bonus aspects to a mission. I am also going to add a bunch of stuff that should allow for people to write mission files a tad easier as they will be able to know less coding. In turn the mission files can get more detailed to be able to finish bonus missions or simple if you just want the mission to succeed. The choice will simply be what you want out of it.

Right now I am working on pulling grid coordinates from ini file and color codes from a color code ini file. That way writing a file is just put what grids to watch at what times and what colors to look for in those grids via a three digit code. The coordinates will be based upon pixel and there will be two "virtual" planes available. Think of one sheet of paper that would be smaller than the window and a larger one the size of the window over it. Both plotting coordinates so that way grid by grid will over lap in the case of a diagonal move by ships it could be plotted smoother. You can open multiple grids at the same time or focus the grids to where a ship location is. The grids not be too small but they will be small enough to be able to focus on ships at short to mid-range. Longer ranges you may get 2-10 in a grid based upon how far away they are from you. This is going to be VERY advanced of a target system and hypothetically if you understand this it maybe even possible for you to narrow the scope further with modifications on your end if you are tech savvy. This is a lot but it will make more sense to those who are tech oriented once the product is finished if you didn't get it with this explanation. So of you may just not care. Point is, this is a very advanced system being setup on my end but will be simpler on yours if you make mission files or customize them. This advanced system will open tons of avenues for you all. The ship color code system is also handled grid by grid. I am also adding the usage of WASD in movement as well as the way shield boosting and blaster boosting is handled more simple. I am trying to remove as many issues as I can. The bot of course will be bigger in size but that is to be expected and is also one of the reasons for 800x600 resolution drop.

syre10's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to mention, I have done some "tweaking with several versions as they come out but I have found that to increase the survival rate of the ship when you first start a mission with the minimal gear requirement its better to change the ship to go to the 4 points of the screen instead of back and forth along the bottom with a .75 second delay between moves. It has increased my survivability dramatically.

other than that i think the work that everyone has done and continues to do is outstanding.

in2fun's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got the autoit. Found spot to change.
    Recompiled it. Now clicks in correct place. But as soon as gets in mission get AutoIt Error.

Line 8
    Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.
    Last edited by in2fun; 06-17-2012 at 11:32 PM.

bestbetman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    another issue im having is the bot after x amount of missions will start new misson and after a fue sec it esc and leaves mission over and over agen

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bestbetman View Post
    another issue im having is the bot after x amount of missions will start new misson and after a fue sec it esc and leaves mission over and over agen
    I have not run into this but when it does that it is looking for something but not finding it. I know it image searches the timer for a start time match and if it doesn't find the location or the image it wants after a time it will do this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by syre10 View Post
    I would like to mention, I have done some "tweaking with several versions as they come out but I have found that to increase the survival rate of the ship when you first start a mission with the minimal gear requirement its better to change the ship to go to the 4 points of the screen instead of back and forth along the bottom with a .75 second delay between moves. It has increased my survivability dramatically.

other than that i think the work that everyone has done and continues to do is outstanding.
    Well technically there is only me now... I wish there was more that way I wouldn't have to do this shit all alone. I have the attention span of a gnat atm as I got a lot of stuff going on IRL and I am trying to release a fully powered and fixed project with big changes for future stuff to be put in much easier. Trying for you guys, the community, but difficult. A format change from 1024x768 to 800x600 for added speed and better support for notebooks. A new target system too. Support for dictating which crew members go on which crew missions, for specialized crew. Image fixes, Pixel Color fixes, and some smaller things and those all together are a large order.

m252112's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried running Skaross Fortification last night with 5.32 and it continually leaves space at the beginning of the mission. Ran it on 5.31 and went 50-2. This morning I tried 5.32 and it did the same leave space mission thing it was doing. Also 5.32 also left Ezran about every other mission. It may be something I'm doing wrong or my computer, but I'm going to stick with 5.31 for now as it hasn't caused any issues for me yet. Thank you for such a great bot btw, I appreciate all the time you guys are putting into this.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by m252112 View Post
    I tried running Skaross Fortification last night with 5.32 and it continually leaves space at the beginning of the mission. Ran it on 5.31 and went 50-2. This morning I tried 5.32 and it did the same leave space mission thing it was doing. Also 5.32 also left Ezran about every other mission. It may be something I'm doing wrong or my computer, but I'm going to stick with 5.31 for now as it hasn't caused any issues for me yet. Thank you for such a great bot btw, I appreciate all the time you guys are putting into this.
    That seems the general concensus and I think I may have located the problem and may take 5.32 down to fix the flaw(s). quick to buy me more time before 5.33.

jkarizzo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - If you got the error "subscript used with non-Array variable" and you got a 64 bit windows try to click on "Run Script (x86)" or copy the imagesearch.dll into "SysWOW64" folder
    Run script(x86) isnt an option when the pop up window shows up.

I keep getting an AutoIt error
    Error: Subscript used with non_array variable.

Both in 5.31 and 5.32 which crashes the bot, so anyway I can get this from not happening. Probably a noob questions but any help with this would be most appreciated.

Thankyou

pikachu83's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [Open Source] Lucky's Spacebot-error-jpg

i get this error a lot, with both 5.31 and 5.2 and it closed my game