0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gamingjunkie View Post
    The bot waits until the screen pops up saying you will be logged out with the timer bar, then it presses cancel. I have noticed that if the bot is in the middle of a routine for setting your crew out on missions, it misses pressing the cancel button. I would like to maybe see a change to this feature or maybe some work around as well. The bot is great though, I took 2 crew skills from 0-400 in about 30 hours of play time. A solution to the being logged out could be that when you are kicked out to the character select screen, the bot automatically presses the play button in the bottom right corner to log you back in. I am not sure how viable this is but it seems like an easy solution to me. Granted easy doesn't always mean it will work.
    I have two solutions to this problem already in the making. One I will add the cancel button search into my check feature. If you notice the bot stops what it is doing to click all the new accepts that pop up. Second I am working on a new mini-bot addon which will log you back into the game upon DC. Actually I have it made just need to tweak and release it . Q though, how are you afk if the bot is actively clicking?? Haven't seen that happen to me yet lolz.

[Beta] Space Harvester Crew Skill Gathering + Lightside/Darkside Farming
    BrockPainhammer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The game uses your character's movement to track being active as far as I can tell (hence why most anti-AFK methods use jumping/sitting). Using the menus doesn't seem to count. Great to hear you've already worked on two fixes for this, though. This is becoming a very well-rounded choice for skill leveling!

gamingjunkie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people can tell when you are botting though when you sit or jump in a public place. Camera movements also cancel the AFK. Maybe the bot could make a micro camera movement. On second thought that might mess up the banking feature. I do believe that just adding into the check feature a scan for the cancel button would fix the log out dilemma.

arggosk8ter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most people can tell when you are botting though when you sit or jump in a public place. Camera movements also cancel the AFK. Maybe the bot could make a micro camera movement. On second thought that might mess up the banking feature. I do believe that just adding into the check feature a scan for the cancel button would fix the log out dilemma.
    The reason I don't want to put movement into the game such as a jump or even a character movement for that matter is because one of the most unique features with this bot is that you are free to move around, surf the galactic trade network, or even watch a mission cut-scene while you wait for your companions to come back from missions. So you can semi afk and bot at the same time .

pyro139's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BrockPainhammer View Post
    The game uses your character's movement to track being active as far as I can tell (hence why most anti-AFK methods use jumping/sitting). Using the menus doesn't seem to count. Great to hear you've already worked on two fixes for this, though. This is becoming a very well-rounded choice for skill leveling!
    task bar clicks keep you logged in i run a second autoit script with all my macros i leave slot 0 empty and script hits 0 every five minutes, as long as slot is empty it wont interfere with anny othe macros or bots.

pyro139's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    to avoid looking bottish run on your ship, stand at ship hold.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pyro139 View Post
    to avoid looking bottish run on your ship, stand at ship hold.
    I have done this but as was previously stated the original design was to allow this bot to run while we do other tasks in game. The semi AFK factor is a great improvement over other bots. I don't think this was intended to be solely an AFK bot. I don't mind either way. I think one way around this could be a feature that is turned on to allow full AFK. When the feature is not toggled on it will still run in its semi form as it does now. I think we demand too much sometimes and it strays from the creators original intentions. None the less, keep up with the progress. This is the best crew skill bot hands down.

pyro139's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have done this but as was previously stated the original design was to allow this bot to run while we do other tasks in game. The semi AFK factor is a great improvement over other bots. I don't think this was intended to be solely an AFK bot. I don't mind either way. I think one way around this could be a feature that is turned on to allow full AFK. When the feature is not toggled on it will still run in its semi form as it does now. I think we demand too much sometimes and it strays from the creators original intentions. None the less, keep up with the progress. This is the best crew skill bot hands down.
    my post previous to one you quoted, shows a very sucessfull method to run non afk bots afk, i use it to keep logged in while at work, then useing a remote desk top i can check my crew missions on ipad and send them on new ones.

assasin01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I''m really hoping you'll add missiontype as well. Yours is one of the few bots running well on my system i would just like it to harvest a little more specific...
    Any chance of adding that ?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by assasin01 View Post
    I''m really hoping you'll add missiontype as well. Yours is one of the few bots running well on my system i would just like it to harvest a little more specific...
    Any chance of adding that ?
    By mission type do you mean like lockboxes for slicing, or companion gifts, or a specific type of metal? If so please refer to this quote:

Originally Posted by arggosk8ter View Post
    I also took the lockbox idea into consideration and I am trying to implement it. There are problems with this so far though. It is because the crewskill window where you see the image "lockboxes" is semi-transparent. For some odd reason it won't always find the image. I think the transparency is to blame. So I am trying to work on a solution. This feature may or may not get added depending on how reliable I can make it.
    Not to say that it's not possible, but the more complicated the bot gets, the more issues everyone runs into. So far it seems like the creator is having a few of his own trying to add a feature like this for us.

camel125's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I made a script to send their companions while you are AFK, I chose the resolution is 1900x1080 in full screen, where I can farm the game with 4 companion as well as the second and third skill of the companions.

I would like to know if I could get the code you use AutoIt for the GUI, because currently the changes to choose what I have to do manually modifying the code of AutoIt.

I understand that is a code you have done your share and you will not want because they already have done.

In the event that I want to provide the code I would like to make it easier to mine than you include in your GUI because I have a day creating the code for the GUI but I'm going completely crazy, I'm very new to the creation of the GUI .

Thanks in advance

arggosk8ter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.0x released. Check out my original post to download and view change notes.

spearfish's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    having problems with accept this is being caused by the mouse pointer remaining over the bank which pops up the info box from minimap this overlays the accept image

assasin01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arggosk8ter View Post
    Hey guys... Quick update, I am working on adding new features to the bot. I made it so you can select bank slot 1,2, or 3. I also made it so you could evenly distribute your items across bank 1, 2, 3 so you never run out of space.

I also took the lockbox idea into consideration and I am trying to implement it. There are problems with this so far though. It is because the crewskill window where you see the image "lockboxes" is semi-transparent. For some odd reason it won't always find the image. I think the transparency is to blame. So I am trying to work on a solution. This feature may or may not get added depending on how reliable I can make it.
    How about not looking for the box but the text instead ?

Jiffk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree, a full afk mode would be useful as i dont see the bot saving much time if your using it while running around questing etc

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast