Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its the same titel, it was another error look @ my post i changed it.

is it possible to open the credits chests instead of put them on the bank. maybe like this:

after click accept open the inventar look for image of the chest and right click it and then put the other things in the first row on the bank. that would be nice to have :-)

and i have someother thing in mind :-) is it possible to use more then one Bank slot ?
    Maybe like this: Check if the last slot = empty (with the image of the empty slot) if not click on the Slot 2 and then deposit the items and so on with the next slots.

I dont know if it works because i dont know much about Autoit. I think this is a nice feature for the low lvl`s because the mission timers are short and the bank is fast full. With this the bot can run all night without and "hand"action.
    Last edited by Wurmi86; 02-28-2012 at 03:14 PM.

[Beta] Space Harvester Crew Skill Gathering + Lightside/Darkside Farming
    arggosk8ter's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wurmi86 View Post
    its the same titel, it was another error look @ my post i changed it.

is it possible to open the credits chests instead of put them on the bank. maybe like this:

after click accept open the inventar look for image of the chest and right click it and then put the other things in the first row on the bank. that would be nice to have :-)

and i have someother thing in mind :-) is it possible to use more then one Bank slot ?
    Maybe like this: Check if the last slot = empty (with the image of the empty slot) if not click on the Slot 2 and then deposit the items and so on with the next slots.

I dont know if it works because i dont know much about Autoit. I think this is a nice feature for the low lvl`s because the mission timers are short and the bank is fast full. With this the bot can run all night without and "hand"action.
    Ok cool, so is it working now for the German client for you? I might add an extra bank slot. I am not sure about letting it click credit boxes just because I'd rather not introduce more image searches into the bot. The less, the better for getting it to work all the time. What I have done is made the bot randomly click on "cargo bay 1" or "cargo bay 2". So you essentially have a 50% chance each time that your items will go into bay 1/bay 2. This gives you 2 bank slots and over time it should pick 1 or 2 evenly.

If you guys think this feature would be cool I'll add it into the next version of the bot.

gamingjunkie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally like picking myself which bank slot to use. I have all of my crafting mats in Bank Slot 1 and all of my gear and mods in Bank Slot 2 just to keep things more organized. Maybe the ability to choose which bank slot would be nice but I'm not sure about the random picking of a bank slot. That's just my opinion. other users may like having that feature.

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe its possible that we can choose what bank slot the bot will use like:

If u choose only 1 slot the Bot will put the mats in the slot and if u choose more then one the bot switches between these slots.

I tested the bot yesterday about 2h and it worked fine so far with W7 x64 and german Client.

I will test it again today afternoon when iam home from work. And i will add the german cancel button later so that you can put the german button in your next version if u like :-)

PM me if you need more things from the german version.

greetz

pyro139's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possible to add abilitie to only accept chest missions, should be easy but means mor image stuff, just have it look for description at end, that lists rewards.

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if we can choose between only chest missions or all missions that would be nice :-)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pyro139 View Post
    Possible to add abilitie to only accept chest missions, should be easy but means mor image stuff, just have it look for description at end, that lists rewards.
    I will think about doing this. Not sure though because chests are slicing specific and not sure if I want to put something slicing specific in with the rest of the bot. Plus when you have 5 companions, it pretty much sends them out on every mission at one mission lvl (49-50 for example) because there are usually only 5 missions per mission lvl set. But I will think about it.

Glad to know its working for German AND X64!! I'll update the setup section so people know.

pyro139's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arggosk8ter View Post
    I will think about doing this. Not sure though because chests are slicing specific and not sure if I want to put something slicing specific in with the rest of the bot. Plus when you have 5 companions, it pretty much sends them out on every mission at one mission lvl (49-50 for example) because there are usually only 5 missions per mission lvl set. But I will think about it.

Glad to know its working for German AND X64!! I'll update the setup section so people know.
    scavenging, treasure hunt, both have chests

Osirousftw2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am running on W7 x64 and the bot will not hit the accept button. I have made another copy of the accept button and that doesnt seem to have made a difference. It will hit the cancel button without issue though.

Edit: Also wanted to note that if you do need to make your own copy of the cancel button then you can press esc to bring up the menu to exit the game and there is a cancel button that you can copy.

Edit2: Interestingly enough, if I open the image folder containing the images for the bot it will mouse to and click accept and cancel but it will not click accept in swtor.

Edit3: After the fifth time of making an accept button it finally works =)
    Last edited by Osirousftw2; 02-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.

theri's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, you can code your bot to either screen cap images on the users machine and allow for changing coordinates that are used for blind clicking. Nothing wrong with AutoIt but it seems that everyone who uses it tend to be lazy.

Wurmi86's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status report: going from 0-150 atm without any problem.

Win7 x64 german

Stephanie22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job with the harvesting bot, I will test it out and give you any feedback once I get home and can log into SWTOR. Gave you +rep though.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys... Quick update, I am working on adding new features to the bot. I made it so you can select bank slot 1,2, or 3. I also made it so you could evenly distribute your items across bank 1, 2, 3 so you never run out of space.

I also took the lockbox idea into consideration and I am trying to implement it. There are problems with this so far though. It is because the crewskill window where you see the image "lockboxes" is semi-transparent. For some odd reason it won't always find the image. I think the transparency is to blame. So I am trying to work on a solution. This feature may or may not get added depending on how reliable I can make it.

BrockPainhammer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot works great. Good feature ideas! However, I do encounter problems with being logged off for inactivity. How does the anti-AFK system work? Everything works perfectly except for this feature. (Win 7, x64, Client:EN)

gamingjunkie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BrockPainhammer View Post
    The bot works great. Good feature ideas! However, I do encounter problems with being logged off for inactivity. How does the anti-AFK system work? Everything works perfectly except for this feature. (Win 7, x64, Client:EN)
    The bot waits until the screen pops up saying you will be logged out with the timer bar, then it presses cancel. I have noticed that if the bot is in the middle of a routine for setting your crew out on missions, it misses pressing the cancel button. I would like to maybe see a change to this feature or maybe some work around as well. The bot is great though, I took 2 crew skills from 0-400 in about 30 hours of play time. A solution to the being logged out could be that when you are kicked out to the character select screen, the bot automatically presses the play button in the bottom right corner to log you back in. I am not sure how viable this is but it seems like an easy solution to me. Granted easy doesn't always mean it will work.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast