Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next version I'm going to release will be way more accurate and won't require ini configuration for the mouse coordinates and will include a seperate mode to do "botting" for Crafting, where using F10 and F11 allows you to select the item. In the INI you can set, how many items to create and how long it would take to create those items (where you set the time for 1 item and the bot calculates the overall time). It then will fill the queue with 5 items, waits till those are done and continues with the next batch.

[WIP] Advanced Crew Skill Bot + AntiAFK + Configureable
    Maxunit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sent a Release Candidate to another person for further testing on different resolutions. I hope, that it works properly and if it does, then I will release it shortly.

Right now the Bot is seperated into 2 for proper testing.

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi - I got it working as well. Here's some coordinates on a 1600 x 900 - windowed mode. Mind you, when you select windowed mode, from preferences and press apply, it will put it in a window, but you need to double click the top of the window to "maximize it" and lock it in place if you know what I mean. Anyway, below worked fine for me with the exception of waking up this morning to find that it sold all the samples/compounds from bio-analysis I was hoping to keep? Why is it auto-selling everything? Can we shut that off? Also - would love to be a tester. Please send me a PM if that is possible. Many thanks to you.

[SendAwayCompanion]
    ; This Section automates it to send back your companion. If you do not want this to be enabled, then just set the first value to 0.
    ; Enter the Values from AutoIt Window Info here. They are located in the Mouse Section after you used it properly.
    ; If you do not know, how to use the AutoIt Window Info Application, please read the Readme.txt
    ; ATTENTION! IT IS REQUIRED THAT YOUR INVENTORY IS NOT FILLED WITH GARBAGE SO THAT RIGHTCLICKING YOUR COMPANIONS PORTRAIT ONLY HAS ONE OPTION!
    ; The first 2 values define the right-click action (where to move the mouse and where to right click) on the portrait from your Companion, then other 2

values define where to left-click to send your companion away
    Enable = 0
    MousePos1_1 = 40
    MousePos1_2 = 1028
    MousePos2_1 = 71
    MousePos2_2 = 1037
    [SkillWindow]
    ; This Section opens your Skill Window.
    ; Enter the Values from AutoIt Window Info here. They are located in the Mouse Section after you used it properly.
    MousePos1_1 = 895
    MousePos1_2 = 42
    [ChooseSkill]
    ; This Section chooses the skill you want to train. Default: Skill 2 is being selected (the middle one).
    ; If you do not know, how to use the AutoIt Window Info Application, please read the Readme.txt
    MousePos1_1 = 175
    MousePos1_2 = 462
    [ChooseMission]
    ; This Section chooses the mission you want to do. Default: Mission 1 is being selected.
    MousePos1_1 = 1400
    MousePos1_2 = 400
    [SendCompanion]
    ; This Section finalizes all the steps and sends your companion on his/her mission.
    MousePos1_1 = 1456
    MousePos1_2 = 690
    Last edited by floodman; 01-03-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to say...

skitchd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, when that version is ready are you gonna post it here, or should I pm you for a link?

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, this all worked fine for me except when it came to accepting the rewards. Any updates? Also - willing to donate. Thanks.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    floodman, what kind of desktop/game resolution do you have? I still need someone for testing. (EDIT: Just noticed it in your post above)

If you want to donate, please send me a PM for further discussions/information.

A Mouse Movement Debug Exe is attached to this post and anyone can try it out and tell me, if the correct buttons are pressed. I tried out a new algorithm for mouse movement. If this algorithm is working on different resolutions, then I only need to rewrite some parts of the code and can deliver the bot within a few days (or maybe hours, depends on it, how fast I can get it done).

It was auto-selling? Was not intended, but I think, why it was doing this. The "Send Companion Away" Function might have done that. I removed it already from the code.
    Attached Files Attached Files

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am unclear what this is supposed to do - just goes to different areas on the screen - is there a config file?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it is only an algorithm test...is it moving the mouse to the skill selection window n stuff?

EDIT:

Might have missed something...try this debug instead (attached to post)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Maxunit; 01-03-2012 at 09:02 PM.

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First it goes to the bottom left, somewhere in proximity to companion - but for me doesn't do anything, then goes up and selects bioanalysis - (Only if I have the crew skill window already open) then moves to the right and selects the first mission, then moves to the bottom right and is about 1/4 of an inch too high from sending out a companion.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

By the way, I screwed up in my earlier resolution report above and I will tell you why. I quick slotted my bio analysis skill on the left quick slot (3 down from the top) instead of first giving coordinates to the actual crew skill button on top, and then down to the actual skill, etc. - Want me to redo it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, okay. Thank you for the information. Then this algorith is not working on any kind of resolution :/ Damn

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

Yea, you can redo that, if you want to.

Maybe I go back to the way of letting the user define the values in the INI. I tried to get dynamic values done, which work for any kind of resolution, but that does not seem to work -.-

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could fix it to accept the rewards, the one you posted before you took it down would work great....as is, after 3 succesful missions - it effectively stops working as it wont let you take more missions until you collect the rewards.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    floodman, can you test v2 from the mouse debug again? I tried it and set my resolution to 1600x900 and it worked perfectly (and i used autoit window info for mouse values and they were different on 1920x1080 and 1600x900). So, I think I have the algorithm i was looking for.

PS: The upcoming bot is overall fixed, supports endless loops and will support endless loops for crafting as well. Where overall means, that I still need to do some deep fixing and a lot of testing, until I can release it without getting an epic fail :P

EDIT: I set my resolution to 1280x720 and it worked as well. I mean, the size from your monitor does not matter...the resolution does :P
    Last edited by Maxunit; 01-03-2012 at 09:24 PM.

floodman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets make sure we are on the same page.

I am in Windowed Mode (but maximized - can't move the screen around but have access to menu buttons below - Win 7) - 1600 x 900.

Version 2 does the same as I stated above.

If there is nothing on my screen open, when I execute the mouse algorithim, it moves to bottom left, the arrow top just about directly on top of the little piece of the companion portrait that stick out - it doesn't do anything there, then it goes up and (if) I had pre-opened the crew skill window - will select Bio Analysis - if I hadn't opened it previously, it doesn't do anything - and then moves to the right and clicks on the top mission (again, if I had pre-opened crew skill) - and then it moves down to where select companion is - but it doesn't go down far enough - the bottom of the arrow is just slightly above the top edge of send this companion.

UPDATE - Ok - DOH!!!!

I just tried this in full screen mode and it works fine, goes to bottom, selects crew, then goes up and selects bottom skill (the lowest 3rd one) - then moves to right and selects top skill, then goes down an stops perfectly at send companion but it doesn't actually click send companion. Works fine in full screen at both 1280x720 and 1600x900. I will try the other resolutions here in a second. So sorry about that. Would really like to get something working tonight - I will come through on a donation, I promise. Seriously.

Update 2:

1280 x 768 works fine.

1024 x 768 - Does not work
    Last edited by floodman; 01-03-2012 at 10:11 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tonight will sadly not work out. It is 04:08 am here already while I'm posting this sentence and I am awake since 48+ hours (all hail the coding and coffee). I need some sleep, but thanks for verifying it as well

I will get the Bot done later today or lately sometime tomorrow. There are 2 persons who will receive a Debug Version tho, because they helped me with testing.

And thanks a lot, floodman, that you like to donate money I highly appreciate that.

EDIT: I tried around a bit more, the current mouse movement debug only works with a resolution of 1280x720 or higher. Anything below that won't work, because I need to tweak the values a bit more, but that will be done, so that it supports any resolution, which SWTOR support, from 800x600 up to 1920x1080.
    Last edited by Maxunit; 01-03-2012 at 10:16 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot is delayed until further information. I cleaned up the code like hell and optimized it pretty much and managed to implement a Crafting Bot, which either crafts a selected item in an endless loop or a specific amount from this item. The Crafting part from the Bot is done, I'm currently rewriting the Gathering/Missions code.

I will release a version, which only supports 1 companion for now, later on I will work on a version, which supports more companions and keeps track of what each companion does, sends them back to crafting/gathering/missions when they are done (more or less..based on a ini defined ETA).

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast