ahhhh man every cd+every buff on a GUARDIAN WARRIOR not a op/scoundrel 10k crit LOL menu

User Tag List

crazyambo's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhhh man every cd+every buff on a GUARDIAN WARRIOR not a op/scoundrel 10k crit LOL

ahhhh man every cd+every buff on a GUARDIAN WARRIOR not a op/scoundrel 10k crit LOL
    GaijinPunch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, that's insane.

My one question though is how you got your teams bars like that?

croazil's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in game options under UI, you will see an option in the bottom called operation frames. Turn on use operation frames for party, you can change the height/width of the bars aswell.

skullmaker90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much pvp gear do you and him have is my question. the more you have the harder you hit and the less he has the more he feels it, Iv'e had OP/Scoundrels jump me on my Darkness assassin and turned around to kill them. It's all about surviving the burst and kiting like a boss.

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to have top level PVP gear or some shit... I am a 50 Guardian, Focus spec'd and even on my huge Force Sweep build up will NEVER see this damage. The most I've ever crit thus far (with no PVP gear) is 4k.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Oh and I just noticed your pots you stacked. Makes more sense now. All in all, still cool!

flowqz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +15% exp berserker
    +15% exp potion
    + adrenal
    + relic
    + low lv enemy in light armor

he hit 10k 1time in his whole video, avarage (he showed) was around 9k, with the same buffs again and again... he didnt knew why he hit those 4k himself.

today u can just activate one +15%exp + there are now low lv enemys anymore...

i get high crits with this spec myself beeing a sentinel, but its sad only guardians can spec +30% dmg on it ;i

Aelus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by flowqz View Post
    +15% exp berserker
    +15% exp potion
    + adrenal
    + relic
    + low lv enemy in light armor

he hit 10k 1time in his whole video, avarage (he showed) was around 9k, with the same buffs again and again... he didnt knew why he hit those 4k himself.

today u can just activate one +15%exp + there are now low lv enemys anymore...

i get high crits with this spec myself beeing a sentinel, but its sad only guardians can spec +30% dmg on it ;i
    It's not sad we can. Granted you all are squishy and can be killed easy, at the SAME time you all can kill us Guardians with ease so long as we're nearly geared the same or you're higher geared. You all by far can do the most single damage to any target in X amount of time. If anything you guys dont need the +30% lol.

flowqz's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Aelus View Post
    It's not sad we can. Granted you all are squishy and can be killed easy, at the SAME time you all can kill us Guardians with ease so long as we're nearly geared the same or you're higher geared. You all by far can do the most single damage to any target in X amount of time. If anything you guys dont need the +30% lol.
    you may be right if a sentinel is watchman speced, but if we use the shared tree aka focus tree u feel like there is missing something. that said i dont feel focus is a viable sentinel pvp spec despite beeing fun!