Solace | 100+ Players Online Daily |Weekly Developer Livestreams | Raids | Revenants menu

User Tag List

Solaceps's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solace | 100+ Players Online Daily |Weekly Developer Livestreams | Raids | Revenants

We are live

Useful Links
    Homepage | Play | Forums | Hiscores | Vote | Discord

Solace Information
    • Hello everyone at Rune-Server! Welcome to the official release thread of Solace, some of you may be asking why the new thread? Well for time sake, long story short after long discussions we have decided to chalk the past month or so of uptime to a beta server. There were many impactful glitches that we ran into that are now solved but left us in a troublesome spot. In the end we felt that for longevity sake a reset was best for our community's survival. Anyways lets get to the juciy information and media!

Pre-Release Events
    • By registering on the Forums and posting an introduction as well as joining the Discord before launch, you will receive a free mystery box on release day!

Key Features
    • 5 Game-Modes including Hardcore Ironman!
    • Unique home map designed for community interaction!
    • Unique donator zones as well as a custom content creator zone for our advertisers to hangout!(Click Me!, Click Me!, Click Me!)
    • Beatuful Client login screen desing by (Click Me!)
    • Active and engaging community (Click Me!, Click Me!, Click Me!)
    • OSRS emulated slayer!

Credits
    Original Ethos Team (You know who you are <3)
    Chance - For some pretty awesome graphics, bought them a year ago finally get to put them
    Nighel<3 - Just an overall quality guy, would recommend him for any server sided services.
    Varius developers - for their hard work for varius services over the past two years
    Original Arrav website development team
    Gang - OG wedev would recommend to anyone! Super friendly!
    Resolute & Leviticus for their time spent
    Anyone else who feels the needs some creds lol

Important Note
    I will continue to edit this thread over the next few days, I just have no more time this morning to keep working on this with the release!

[/COLOR][/B]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Solace | 100+ Players Online Daily |Weekly Developer Livestreams | Raids | Revenants-mhjhr6s-gif  
    Last edited by Solaceps; 03-17-2019 at 01:00 PM.

Solace | 100+ Players Online Daily |Weekly Developer Livestreams | Raids | Revenants