0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple Fish Bot

So i have been working on this for past few days just for myself and it's grown quite a bit. Its been working perfectly for me so i'm hoping to get some feedback and find any problems with your guys help.

Simple Fish Bot-fishbot-jpg

Things to Note
    • This is a Beta
    • Usage is completely at your own risk.
    • It does simple memory reads (I have been using it for about a week with no bans or disconnects from server with over 4000+ catches).
    • Anti-virus might pick it up as false positive because it can read and write memory. ( If you don't trust it feel free not to use it ).
    • Run it As Administrator and you must be Windowed mode or Fullscreen Windowed mode.
    • It can run with rift in background or minimized but that can cause catch misses due to frames being dropped to 10 when rift isn't your foreground program. (Misses are still rare).
    • Fishing Rod but be in Slot 1 and Lure in Slot 2.
    • Auto loot must be Enabled
    • Your bag with Fishing rod must be open to apply lure

Ok so iv'e probably missed some things but feel free to test it out and gimme some feedback here or by submitting Bugs/Suggestions from Credits Tab. I will be updating it daily as it needs to be compatible with latest rift version.

Known Issues
    • Holding shift while the program is running will change your skill bar to "1" so if your using bar 2 don't press shift. (Quick Fix - Key Binding -> Action Bar Page 1 -> Not Bound)

Things to Come
    • Stats on what fish have been caught
    • Simpler fishing and lure system,( No setting of rod location or have to put rod / lure on spell bar)
    • Working on a simple route run, killing target mobs and looting. (Near Future hopefully)

Virus Total

Updated* Version 1.0

• Changed Title to Match Exe name ( Request )

Updated* Version 0.9

• Fixed Small Bug with regards to pausing

Updated* Version 0.8

• Made Safe Mode the Default mode for now, since normal mode is causing bans.
    • Change safe mode to only pause the bot when mouse leaves rift area, then resume when re-entering.

Updated* Version 0.7

• Update to Support Latest Rift Patch ( Safe Mode Works on Any Rift Version - Can be used if new patch comes out as temporary solution)

Updated* Version 0.6

• Safe Mode has been Added in Advanced Settings (No Memory Scanning)

Updated* Version 0.5

• Added Setting Hotkey in top right corner for Fishing rod so you don't have to use "1"
    • Changed Update System so it checks when the bot is Opened.

Updated* Version 0.4

• Support for playing rift and fishing on another running process(Select the rift process from combo box)

Updated* Version 0.3

• Added Lure text file with all standard lures. ( you can manually add any other lures you need).
    • Few UI changes when using mini-mode

Download Link : Simple Fish Bot
    Last edited by CreeDShane; 07-11-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Update

Simple Fish Bot
  2. Thanks r470n (1 members gave Thanks to CreeDShane for this useful post)
    CreeDShane's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated Today Version 0.2

gezus's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone verify this isn't a virus?
    Teh Gez (òÓ,)_\,,/

StarlessOne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I scanned this with AVG as well as MBAM and it came up clean.

I have been using it for about 30 hours now with no issues.

Take that how you will; I did add an authenticator to my Rift account just in case.

Aside from the "unknown-ness" of the author, the bot itself works flawlessly; thanks CreeDShane

ncsuguy2005's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just got a 24 hour ban for using this one...
    had been using moebot for weeks and first night using this one... 24 hour ban.

i recommend not using this one

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ncsuguy2005 View Post

I have been running the bot continuously since my last post [~10hrs] and have not been banned; however, I will heed the warning until anyone else chimes in.

I will create a secondary account to run it in the meantime; must have more artifacts!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ncsuguy2005 View Post

I ran my last night for 10 hours straight over 3000 catches and no bans not sure why you got a 24 hour ban. I'll check in to making it with less invasive methods.

Edit* Guys i have a total of 35 Downloads and only 2 comments can people please give some feedback so i can see what i should change or add.
    Last edited by CreeDShane; 06-23-2013 at 06:07 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreeDShane View Post
    I ran my last night for 10 hours straight over 3000 catches and no bans not sure why you got a 24 hour ban. I'll check in to making it with less invasive methods.

Edit* Guys i have a total of 35 Downloads and only 2 comments can people please give some feedback so i can see what i should change or add.
    It would be a minor convenience to make it automatically use whatever lure is in slot 2 instead of having to type in the name of the lure. This is really the only 'complaint' I have so far.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StarlessOne View Post
    It would be a minor convenience to make it automatically use whatever lure is in slot 2 instead of having to type in the name of the lure. This is really the only 'complaint' I have so far.
    Having to write the lure name at the moment is just for tracking times and lure amounts at the moment such as Time Magnetic Lure is 10 Minutes and Rare Fish Lure is 5 Casts. I am trying to minimize having to read memory from the game so they don't pick up that your botting i'll look into it, it should be simple.

@ncsuguy2005 , I think the reason you got banned is I was killing the rifterrorhandler process during the testing process. I have taken it out now and it should be a lot safer to use. Still try on a smurf account just to be sure first.
    Last edited by CreeDShane; 06-23-2013 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreeDShane View Post
    Having to write the lure name at the moment is just for tracking times and lure amounts at the moment such as Time Magnetic Lure is 10 Minutes and Rare Fish Lure is 5 Casts. I am trying to minimize having to read memory from the game so they don't pick up that your botting i'll look into it, it should be simple.
    As I said, it's just a minor thing. If it keeps me out of the eyes of Trion, I'd just assume type in -more- things.

I did think of one other thing: I was attempting to use the bot on one of my throw away accounts while playing on another. I am still getting button presses and clicks on the 'non-bot' account.

Is there a way to prevent this? I tried having the 'bot account' minimized but still go the 1 keypress as well as mouse click on the other account.

[Though now that I think about it, this can be a benefit also. I can set multiple throw away accounts to fish with only running 1 instance of the bot.]

So again, minor inconvenience, I can just wait until I'm finished playing and set up a few accounts to fish. Thanks again for this.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by StarlessOne View Post
    As I said, it's just a minor thing. If it keeps me out of the eyes of Trion, I'd just assume type in -more- things.

I did think of one other thing: I was attempting to use the bot on one of my throw away accounts while playing on another. I am still getting button presses and clicks on the 'non-bot' account.

Is there a way to prevent this? I tried having the 'bot account' minimized but still go the 1 keypress as well as mouse click on the other account.

[Though now that I think about it, this can be a benefit also. I can set multiple throw away accounts to fish with only running 1 instance of the bot.]

So again, minor inconvenience, I can just wait until I'm finished playing and set up a few accounts to fish. Thanks again for this.
    Ok so I have updated it and you can now select the process you want the bot to control. Running multiple rifts and trying to fish at the same time will cause problems as it won't know what memory is what. It will take some time to get that working properly. But for now, you should be able to fish and play on a separate account with no problems.

*Edit Seems to be working but no extensive testing done, let me know
    Last edited by CreeDShane; 06-23-2013 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent, thanks for the quick updates!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ignore

/10char
    Last edited by StarlessOne; 06-23-2013 at 02:08 PM.

Yoshi667's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man cool bot. One problem though, mine isn't autocasting. I've done everything that was in the main post but to get it to cast it requires me to press the 1 key. After that it fishes reels in and loot but then I need to press the 1 key to start the loop again.

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yoshi667 View Post
    Hey man cool bot. One problem though, mine isn't autocasting. I've done everything that was in the main post but to get it to cast it requires me to press the 1 key. After that it fishes reels in and loot but then I need to press the 1 key to start the loop again.
    Made an Update in the top right corner you will see a number 1, thats the hotkey it will use to cast fishing rod. You can set it to any Character or Number at this moment. Try using like 9 or another number or even a "P" or something just make sure your fishing rod is linked to that key in the game.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast