0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Rift accounts.

I have a few accounts im willing to sell. I have all info on all the accounts. They are all legit they are all mine. I use to multibox.

Lvl 50 Rogue: max outfiter with nice epic patterns. Max runecrafter. full t1 or better gear all epic except ranged weapon. has 100 plat lvl 40 mount and tons of Rune crafting mats. Currently has Ranger/marks/Sin role and a Bard Role. $150 USD

LvL 50 Mage:Max Weaponsmith with nice epic patterns. Full t1 or better gear all epic gear. has 100 plat lvl 40 mount and lots of crafting materials. Currently has 3 roles and all souls but has a very nice Chloro/archon build for healing/support, and a DPS role can pull 1000 dps single target. $200 USD

Lvl 50 Mage Same as above but Artificer

Lvl 50 Cleric + Lvl 50 Rogue: Cleric and Rogue are both t1 or better gear Rogue is tank gear cleric is healer or dps. Rogue is max outfitter max runecrafter. Cleric is max apothacary. Both have 100p and lvl 40 mounts. Both have tons of crafting mats. Price on this would have to be right cause this is my main account.

All accounts are on the same server it is a PVE server but that doesnt really matter because rift is going ot have free transfers and pvp or pve doesnt matter. Also these transfers are gonna be weekly and free.

If intrested Contact me here or pm me. thank you.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Price is Negotiable aswell reply to thread or whisper me and we can talk.

Selling Rift accounts.