0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rift hacks with CE?

I've read stuff on Rift about how it can be hacked with CE. When people say CE, are they referring to Cheat Engine? And if so, I can't figure out anything apparently. If someone has some link to a guide or something (if there is even one out there) it would be appreciated. And if there isn't a guide, and someone can tell me how to do it, I would gladly make one for people.

Rift hacks with CE?
    jayswag's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well you can learn to use cheat engine by going to the CE forums (google) but I made a tracking hack posted it on my forums at AceticSoft Forums - Index and here , it tracks artifacts on the mini map

Phantons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool thanks. I'll take a look around some more.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind there is some rudimentary hack protection, within Rift. It's not as all-powerful as Warden, and can actually be turned off. Bus seeing that you are new to this, should be warned that you can be suspended or even banned for game hacking. CE is usually one of those programs which is automatically added into scans.

I believe that the speed hack, is the easiest to learn how to do. To experiment with it, just increase your speed by 1.1, so you know its happening... but are less likely to be reported. Also keep in mind, never to show off, even to friends.

Phantons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I am new to hacking with Cheat Engine, and I heard it is easily detectable (in WoW at least). Never really bothered to learn how to hack with CE because all I ever used it for was speed hack/modifying stuff with Flash games. I hacked WoW a bit through the files in the WoW directory, but I have yet to find a way to do that with Rift.

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using CE on Rift for a couple weeks now, for the speedhack, and that is about it. As for it being detectable, I have not been banned yet. Though I do use it wisely. I have a 21pt assassin role, for increased stealth speed / reduced detection / permanent stealth. I've literally been using it everyday, and have not had a problem. Most people who get banned for 'hacks' are doing them flagrantly, or showing off.

Phantons's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really wanna hack that bad. Tracking is pretty much one of the only hacks I would use. I want to be able to track Artifacts lol.

zanathos77's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Phantons View Post
    I don't really wanna hack that bad. Tracking is pretty much one of the only hacks I would use. I want to be able to track Artifacts lol.
    This I agree with. for the most part the speed isn't all that useful except when I plan on traveling distances, then it works well with stealth so I don't get dismounted by crap and have to fight. A simple artifact tracker would be wonderful.