Trading lvl 21 cleric collector's edition account for 3 months on world of warcraft menu

User Tag List

zaliox2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trading lvl 21 cleric collector's edition account for 3 months on world of warcraft

Trading lvl 21 cleric collector's edition account for 3 months on world of warcraft pm me fast

Trading lvl 21 cleric collector's edition account for 3 months on world of warcraft
    tkoreaper's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol... 21? You haven't even experienced the brunt of the game.

Whitelightningjp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By 21 you can do Warfronts, Rifts, Dungeons, and Quests, meaning by 21, besides for story, you've experienced pretty much all there is to experience. Typical MMO, still a fun one. SWTOR and D3 are gonna rape it's face though.

Lantea's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SWTOR is terrible, sorry to disappoint. The combat system and animations during combat are horrible.

Whitelightningjp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's also in super super early beta phase. The game is at least 4 to 6 months out, so yeah, it might be a little buggy. I was in beta, it was decent for such an early release.

tkoreaper's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Whitelightningjp View Post
    By 21 you can do Warfronts, Rifts, Dungeons, and Quests, meaning by 21, besides for story, you've experienced pretty much all there is to experience. Typical MMO, still a fun one. SWTOR and D3 are gonna rape it's face though.
    Lets see... 1 dungeon, 2 warfronts (while missing 8 levels worth of skill points), and 1 and a half zones worth of quests... Yeah you've experienced it all

/end sarcasm

There's a lot of things that it still to be done. Story quests alone, if you choose to do them all, are pretty fun. You still have yet to experience true pvp, more normal/expert dungeons, raid rifts, and raid instances.

All this talk about SWTOR and GW2 (D3 is a completely different kind of game)... sorry to say, but it's all backed by hype. I'm sorry, but you're not going to be the only one who gets told "I told you so" when those games fall through. GW2 will probably be the one coming out ahead between itself and SWTOR, but that's only because it's F2P.

EliteScouter's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tkoreaper View Post
    Lets see... 1 dungeon, 2 warfronts (while missing 8 levels worth of skill points), and 1 and a half zones worth of quests... Yeah you've experienced it all

/end sarcasm

There's a lot of things that it still to be done. Story quests alone, if you choose to do them all, are pretty fun. You still have yet to experience true pvp, more normal/expert dungeons, raid rifts, and raid instances.

All this talk about SWTOR and GW2 (D3 is a completely different kind of game)... sorry to say, but it's all backed by hype. I'm sorry, but you're not going to be the only one who gets told "I told you so" when those games fall through. GW2 will probably be the one coming out ahead between itself and SWTOR, but that's only because it's F2P.
    100% agreed. I remember SC2 when it was coming out. Everyone was just like yeahhH!!! SC2!! woooo!!! Couldn't wait for the day to come by to go buy it on a midnight release. The next morning, the game was completly boring. From that day on I never played SC2 again and all I can say is what a waste of money!